Where is the women in combat?

Why prevent women who can do the work from doing so? If it's only 1 in a thousand, so what? Let the few that can do it, do it. :dunno:

We live in a world that is far too often overly interested in whether someone CAN do something and insufficiently interested in whether they SHOULD be doing it.

Every woman who dies in a war is also the death of all her unborn children. The death of a man is the death of the sperm in his nutsack. We cannot afford to lose millions of women if there is ever an all-out war. We can easily bounce back from the death of millions of men, but not the death of millions of women.
Holy crap! You've gone off the rails! Talk about "The Maiden's Tale" material...........

You serve your country by being a sperm receptacle, missy. Back to the kitchen, Rosie the Riveter.
You serve your country by being a sperm receptacle, missy. Back to the kitchen, Rosie the Riveter.
Is that how you served yours ? I had heard you were a shallow water sushi diver

I did both...

No sea too rough, no muff too tough
So you spent your 'career' muff diving while real heroes did all the work - gotcha .

So, have you always had such an "interesting" fantasies?

Why prevent women who can do the work from doing so? If it's only 1 in a thousand, so what? Let the few that can do it, do it. :dunno:

We live in a world that is far too often overly interested in whether someone CAN do something and insufficiently interested in whether they SHOULD be doing it.

With your views, you are about the last person I'd look to to ask if a woman should or should not do something. ;)

With your views, you are about the last person I'd look to to ask if a woman should or should not do something.

Of course you wouldn't. You night get an answer based on Morals and Values rather than Political Correctness and you couldn't bear such a disappointment.

With your views, you are about the last person I'd look to to ask if a woman should or should not do something.

Of course you wouldn't. You night get an answer based on Morals and Values rather than Political Correctness and you couldn't bear such a disappointment.

Of course I wouldn't. I might get an answer based on morals and values from the medieval period. :lol:

Of course I wouldn't. I might get an answer based on morals and values from the medieval period.

There is only one set of Morals and Values. They are no different today than they were in the 10th Century AD, the 1st Century AD, or the 10th Century BC.

If they were changeable they wouldn't be actual Morals or Values.

Of course I wouldn't. I might get an answer based on morals and values from the medieval period.

There is only one set of Morals and Values. They are no different today than they were in the 10th Century AD, the 1st Century AD, or the 10th Century BC.

Which reconfirms your strange conception of the definitions of the words morals and values. ;)

Which reconfirms your strange conception of the definitions of the words morals and values. ;)

Any philosophy or ideology which is flexible is irrelevant. If your views and beliefs can be changed, then you never actually believed in anything to begin with.

If your views and beliefs cannot be changed, you either assume you already know everything or you are happy to ignore any new information which might alter those views and beliefs. I'm certain you don't know everything, so I can only assume you are comfortable with willful ignorance.

If your views and beliefs cannot be changed, you either assume you already know everything or you are happy to ignore any new information which might alter those views and beliefs. I'm certain you don't know everything, so I can only assume you are comfortable with willful ignorance.

Once you realize that there are only two intellectual concepts in the world - Right and Wrong, and that they are unalterable blocks of philosophical granite that can be immediately applied to any situation to determine the proper outcome instantly, everything else fades away.

Holy crap! You've gone off the rails! Talk about "The Maiden's Tale" material...........

Is that how you served yours ? I had heard you were a shallow water sushi diver

I did both...

No sea too rough, no muff too tough
So you spent your 'career' muff diving while real heroes did all the work - gotcha .

So, have you always had such an "interesting" fantasies?
No - But I've listened to plenty from clients with psychosis, neurosis and or repressed sexually dysphoric tendencies such as yours.

Hate to rain on the parades of people who think that a woman can physically do what a man can do, but how often do you see a woman do a man's job like carpenter or electrician or laborer in the real world where time is money? Ain't gonna happen. Well, there are those one in a thousand exceptions, but those are exceptions.

By the same account, not all men can serve in the military to standard. As a young Lieutenant, I had to have a soldier reclassified because he couldn't pick up the 94lb shell we fired from the cannon. So your argument there is flawed.

Now do you really believe there are as many men who can't pick up an object of a certain weight as there are women who can't pick up that weight? When it comes to the military why not hire the best and have the men do men's work and women doing women's work? Used to be that way. Waves, Wacs. WM's etc. Look it up sometime, back when men were men, women were women, and people knew there was a difference. In the meantime, go visit a gym sometime and compare the weights that men lift compared to what the women lift.

Just because a larger portion of men can physically out perform MOST women, does not mean that those women who are capable of meeting the physical performance requirements should be denied the opportunity to serve their country in the manner they so choose.

so the moral of "it's okay to own slaves as long as you don't beat them" is valid today?

so the moral of "it's okay to own slaves as long as you don't beat them" is valid today?

I don't know if Anathema agrees with the idea of slavery or not, but it's possible. :dunno:

Hate to rain on the parades of people who think that a woman can physically do what a man can do, but how often do you see a woman do a man's job like carpenter or electrician or laborer in the real world where time is money? Ain't gonna happen. Well, there are those one in a thousand exceptions, but those are exceptions.

By the same account, not all men can serve in the military to standard. As a young Lieutenant, I had to have a soldier reclassified because he couldn't pick up the 94lb shell we fired from the cannon. So your argument there is flawed.

Now do you really believe there are as many men who can't pick up an object of a certain weight as there are women who can't pick up that weight? When it comes to the military why not hire the best and have the men do men's work and women doing women's work? Used to be that way. Waves, Wacs. WM's etc. Look it up sometime, back when men were men, women were women, and people knew there was a difference. In the meantime, go visit a gym sometime and compare the weights that men lift compared to what the women lift.

Wow- why don't you want to 'hire the best'?

Why would you prefer a man who can't pick up a 94 lb shell- to a woman who could?

Rather than the tired old mantra of 'men were men'- actually go by performance rather than you inbred sterotypes.

I would rather have a woman who was an expert marksman at my side, than a man who barely could pass the basic rifle training.

Forum List

Back