Where is the women in combat?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Marines congratulate first female infantry officer graduate

After multiple failed candidates, the Marines finally have ONE female Marine infantry officer.

Well, I hope all the bother was worth it.

She will have to order some lowly private to carry her backpack, of course, and if one of her men gets shot next to her, she will not be able to carry him to safety.

But hey, political correctness is way more important than military concerns like winning battles.

Raise your hand if you think the OP has no luck with the ladies.
Raise your hand if you think LoneLaugher is probably a Millenial who lives in his mother's basement, has no job, no girlfriend, and isn't going to college.

If they want to do it and can pass the physical requirements, let the women do our killing for us. Hell, women are statistically better at shooting than men.
:dunno:

But, this forcing it horseshit in the name of PC is for the goddamn birds.

After multiple failed candidates, the Marines finally have ONE female Marine infantry officer.

She will have to order some lowly private to carry her backpack, of course, and if one of her men gets shot next to her, she will not be able to carry him to safety.

But hey, political correctness is way more important than military concerns like winning battles.

That should be "Where are the women in combat?"

Women can't carry a fully-loaded backpack and can't carry wounded men to safety. This much is known.

Also, women are less likely to endure the stress of combat because they are more emotional than men.

Also, women create fiction within a combat unit because of the sex issue.

That should be "Where are the women in combat?"

Says the decorated combat veteran?

139 Female Soldiers Have Died in Iraq and Afghanistan -- More than 800 female service members have been wounded 139 Female Soldiers Have Died in Iraq and Afghanistan

Women in combat is a bad idea.

Of course, that argument doesn't work in our modern world, all that matters is political correctness.

So many men and women will die unnecessarily so that women can be in combat positions.

139 Female Soldiers Have Died in Iraq and Afghanistan -- More than 800 female service members have been wounded 139 Female Soldiers Have Died in Iraq and Afghanistan
Right, and none of it should have happened.

They even send mothers of infants into combat. It's quite literally the most insane thing ever, but they're doing it.

Uh, the link you posted has a video of her carrying another soldier. My guess is it's part of the training. EPIC FAIL?

Uh, the link you posted has a video of her carrying another soldier. My guess is it's part of the training. EPIC FAIL?
They found ONE woman who could do this. Congratulations. My prediction is she will break her back eventually, and then they will have to discharge her.

Women can't carry a fully-loaded backpack and can't carry wounded men to safety. This much is known.

Also, women are less likely to endure the stress of combat because they are more emotional than men.

Who said they couldn't?

My daughter is 5 foot 8 and weighs about 150. I have personally seen her carry men that approach 200 pounds. She started training for that in high school.

And, yes, she carries her own backpack. I watched new male ROTC cadets struggling, while she glided past them. She was the only female to pass her initial APFT. With more PT, the women outpaced the men in many areas.

Boy, you're on an ignorant roll tonight.

Not one word of this is true.

Educate yourself.

Or not.

Last edited:

Who said they couldn't?

My daughter is 5 foot 8 and weighs about 150. I have personally seen her carry men that approach 200 pounds. She started training for that in high school.

And, yes, she carries her own backpack. I watched new male ROTC cadets struggling, while she glided past them. She was the only female to pass her initial APFT. With more PT, the women outpaced the men in many areas.

I would bet that Blackrook could not keep up with me with the animal work I do. Start with lifting bags of feed and I'm about 5'4", weigh 120. Adding I decided that weight isn't accurate so changed it and, I'm 71yo.

Last edited:
I don't buy it that women can't handle combat. If properly trained, a bitchy woman can kill WAY more people than a man. :lol:

I have been married for 15 years.....I know.
:lol:

Do you think fewer than 40 women attempting the infantry officer course has been a burden on the Marine Corp?

I don't buy it that women can't handle combat. If properly trained, a bitchy woman can kill WAY more people than a man. :lol:

I have been married for 15 years.....I know.
:lol:

My daughter has been hell on wheels since high school. She once went off on some of our allied troops and they still talk about it!

Forum List

Back