Where Is The 'friend' Button?

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
You used to be able to send a 'befriend so-and-so' request. Can't seem to find it now.

Wait, someone just 'followed' me. Is that the new 'befriend' system?

Just not comfortable with follower. Seems like I should start a religion or created a stalker. I have always been concerned about how it looks when you friend a female. Now I'm a follower? Creepy!

Just not comfortable with follower. Seems like I should start a religion or created a stalker. I have always been concerned about how it looks when you friend a female. Now I'm a follower? Creepy!

I think it's trying to be twitter-like.

Um, it fails.

After this comment, I just had to send you a follower request! :lol:

I'm comfortable being your friend. I just want you to be comfortable too. Well developed sense of humor is a must for me. :)

After this comment, I just had to send you a follower request! :lol:

I'm comfortable being your friend. I just want you to be comfortable too. Well developed sense of humor is a must for me. :)

Of course! And a love for cats and bunnies! :biggrin:

Started helping a few stray kitties last year. At first they were all fearful of people. They all like me now. Even get a squirrel and skunk that feed sometimes. I've only gotten within eight feet of the skunk so far. I wonder if it will let me pet it? Going slow on that one.

Where do you see followers, Zoom? I didn't notice that.

What Saveliberty said. Who you 'follow' are your 'friends' from before the change. You can also be 'followed', those two numbers don't necessarily have to match.

But you don't get asked if you would like so-and-so to follow you, like before.

Started helping a few stray kitties last year. At first they were all fearful of people. They all like me now. Even get a squirrel and skunk that feed sometimes. I've only gotten within eight feet of the skunk so far. I wonder if it will let me pet it? Going slow on that one.

My neighbor was cutting the grass several weeks back, I heard loud meowing coming from their bushes. Two little kittens, about a week old. No sign of mom cat. Found someone with newborn kitten experience to take them. Sadly, neither made it. Respiratory problems.

What Saveliberty said. Who you 'follow' are your 'friends' from before the change. You can also be 'followed', those two numbers don't necessarily have to match.

Yes, I liked being able to friend back. I thought it was automatic in this system, but I see you are right.

My neighbor was cutting the grass several weeks back, I heard loud meowing coming from their bushes. Two little kittens, about a week old. No sign of mom cat. Found someone with newborn kitten experience to take them. Sadly, neither made it. Respiratory problems.

This respiratory problem business is very concerning. I am sorry to hear the little kittens didn't make it. My older cat came down with a respiratory problem very suddenly a few months ago. I was very concerned about her and we had the doctor look at her and he gave her some medicine and a shot and she had one tiny relapse - my husband took her back and after that she was fine - now my baby cat ( who is almost a year old but we call her the baby ) suddenly developed a bad cough today! I told my husband please take her to the doctor tomorrow - I am worried about that cough - I looked it up tonight online and they say that sometimes a sneeze can be mistaken for a cough but I am not taking any chances with her because although she is very fluffy she is quite slender - not much weight on her at all - she cannot get sick. I'm going to put some anointing oil on her head and pray for her too but I want her doctor to have a look at her because my husband said coughs indicate a respiratory problem.

I noticed that it said the website said never give chocolate to a dog. Both of my cats have a little bit of ice cream sometimes with whipped cream and a little chocolate syrup. It isn't an all the time thing and not a lot but they like to have something sweet once in a while. I am not going to give them anything chocolate any more. My older cat likes strawberry yogurt once in awhile but they both eat very well - and those are just little treats aside from the cat treat sort of thing.

I had a cat that liked the outside of an Oreo every now and again. No harm. Aspirin on the other hand, not a good idea.

Yes, I liked being able to friend back. I thought it was automatic in this system, but I see you are right.

I am not following anyone. I looked. How can I tell if I am being followed? I see ignore but I do not see followers. I am not looking for followers. I deleted all the friend stuff before I came over here transitioning to new board. So maybe that is why there is nothing there.

Forum List

Back