Where is the FBI when hackers demand "Ransom"? What "Ransomware" works? Why are we still getting hacked? (Poll)

Should the FBI make recommendations as to security software or let the marketplace work?

• The FBI should make recommendations

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • The FBI should NOT make recommendations

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Yeah. That's what they want you to believe. Only a weak-minded asshole buys into this communist's propaganda.
I was trained for decades as active-duty and civilian to spot espionage and other means of criminal activity. We had to re-certify every year on Operational Security.
Only a dipshit still thinks the state is isn't extremely corrupt and that people who take millions of dollars from our enemies aren't trying to fuck us over.
They used to throw them in prison.
Now they put them in the White House.
You see conspiracy theories where you want to justify your political bias. ^Shrug^.
The rest of us just see a corrupt, incompetent a-hole who had no business being President. :)

You can't use a corrupted justice system to prove anything. The DOJ from Garland on down the line works for the Democratic Party. Every American with a functional brain knows that.
Ah. The deep state. You were told parents were arrested for going to a school board meeting but they didn't give you any names and subsequently told you the DoJ derp state is blocking the names from being posted.

Pretty much what I expected. You go with that and maybe someone else can provide a name.

Scott Smith, Caleb Freestone, John Tigges, Michael Garcia, Karen Pirkle, Dustin Clark, Brenda Stewart, and Jeremy Story, to name a few.
Scott Smith was charged with resisting arrest and disorderly conduct; not for attending a school board meeting.

You see conspiracy theories where you want to justify your political bias. ^Shrug^.
The rest of us just see a corrupt, incompetent a-hole who had no business being President. :)
That's what they want you to see.
However, I'm the one who was trained on this stuff for most of my life and you weren't.
Trump could be another plant to distract you idiots from questioning what they're doing....and I have my suspicions.
But you're totally clueless and willfully-ignorant.

Forum List

Back