Where is the boy?

He was found hiding in a cardboard box in the garage.

I can hear his thinking when he left the balloon...

ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit...hidehidehidehidehidehidehidehidehidehideHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDE.
butters_Cartmans_Gift_400.jpg

The boy was hiding in the garage in a box.

Who thinks he should be "spanked"? The right or the left?

Is that the way to "learn"? From pain?

stop being such a pansy...when I was a kid and I did something very bad..I would either get lectured on why it was wrong or I got smacked and I didn't do it again. The smack went a lot farther then the timeout or talk,

And I am not actually being literal in this situtation...I don't think they should spank the kid but he definately needs to be disciplined

Oh heck no!

I must say that I didn't get beat and although I know I was slapped/spanked a time or two, I don't remember those anywhere near as much as I remember being yelled at. I'd much rather have had my dad hit me then yell at me.

I remember feeling like shit for disappointing my dad, but I only vaguely remember that I was spanked once or twice and that only because I remember the last time he did (after yelling at me) and my going into my room and vowing that if he ever hit me again, I was going to hit back.

Just hit me and get it over with.

Immie

My question is why did it take so long for them to find the boy... seriously... there no excsue for him being missing... and in the home the whole time. glad he save.

kids make mistake.. why punsih them for something they didn't know much better of doing that is stupid... the parents should be the one to pay for all the service guys that went out their.

I was thinking a little while go. I wonder if there will be repercussions on the parents. Obviously, having that balloon in the back yard was not safe for the children. I wonder if they will be accused or investigated for endangering the children or child neglect.

Immie

Does anyone else think this may have been a hoax?

Yeah,.. the family of this boy was formerly featured on the TV show "Wife Swap" and they do some kind of storm chasing or have or are planning on starting some type of science show with some other guy.....

Im wondering if it wasnt just some publicity stunt to get attention.. that would really suck if it weere.

My question is why did it take so long for them to find the boy... seriously... there no excsue for him being missing... and in the home the whole time. glad he save.

exactly my thoughts!

maybe before you call up the national guard, issue amber alerts and flood the national media with hysterical reports...you check the freakin' house!!!

was barney fife working dispatch out there today???

New Topics

Forum List

Back