Where is the boy?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I know we have a thread on what happened with the ballon, but now I'm wondering, and worried about the boy.

Where is he? What do you think happened?

I was justing watching that a few minutes ago. I don't think he got in the balloon at all... he probably is just hiding out somewhere back at his house.
I could be wrong, but that's just the way it seems to me.

Well, I just heard about this on the evening news here, and what I've read in that other thread.

I hope you're right, that he's just hiding because he's scared, and that he's safe.

I would hope the parents would be so happy to have him home safe that they wouldn't punish him too badly. I remember when I was six... I did some really stupid shit, but that's how we learn.

Of course....

I'm pretty sure it goes like this

OMG COME HERE I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH....YOU SCARED ME...THANK GOD..KISS KISS HUG HUG KISS ISS HUG HUG

awkward silence

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING...GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DONT COME OUT TILL YOU CAN SHAVE!

Thank God!

This whole thing reminded me about Baby Jessica. I'm so glad they found him safe.

Immie

I didn't think for 1 second he was in danger...kids were playing...the kid unhooked the balloon...proceeded to shit himself and ran away.

I didn't think for 1 second he was in danger...kids were playing...the kid unhooked the balloon...proceeded to shit himself and ran away.

What concerned me was that someone had seen something fall from the balloon. I saw a picture on the news. That would be some scary shit until they figured out what it was.

Immie

The boy was hiding in the garage in a box.

Who thinks he should be "spanked"? The right or the left?

Is that the way to "learn"? From pain?

He was found hiding in a cardboard box in the garage.

I can hear his thinking when he left the balloon...

ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit...hidehidehidehidehidehidehidehidehidehideHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDEHIDE.

An apology on national TV would be what I would do.

I'd haul it out for all of his dates when he hit high school.

stop being such a pansy...when I was a kid and I did something very bad..I would either get lectured on why it was wrong or I got smacked and I didn't do it again. The smack went a lot farther then the timeout or talk,

And I am not actually being literal in this situtation...I don't think they should spank the kid but he definately needs to be disciplined

New Topics

Forum List

Back