Mass Vaccinations for the Flu

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
They are giving them all over the state in the schools here in Indiana.

Would you allow your child to get one?

Why or why not?

(Parents must of course give their consent)

Today I had 4 kids out, and the others hacking up golf balls all day. They won't send them home from school here unless they:

A) Have a temp of 100 or higher

B) Throw up

With the shit they put in the vaccines... Hell No! I don't have any kids, but I sure as hell wouldn't let it happen if I did.

Yes. Each of you are part of the social compact. If you wish to participate in public events where your bug-infested body threatens everybody else, think again. Same thing for your kids. Just shaddup and get the vaccinations.

Yes. Each of you are part of the social compact. If you wish to participate in public events where your bug-infested body threatens everybody else, think again. Same thing for your kids. Just shaddup and get the vaccinations.

I've got a question. If you get vaccinated, that means your not going to contract the flu right? Well then why would you give a shit if other people got vaccinated or not? If you got vaccinated, you ain't gonna catch it.

Don't make no mother fucking sense.

No, if the motherfuckers want to vaccinate me or my kids they can pay the extra 3 cents for a single dose vial and leave the mercury out.

Why or why not?

Today I had 4 kids out, and the others hacking up golf balls all day. They won't send them home from school here unless they:

B) Throw up

hell..give them one..latest newsflash today now they are recommending 2 of the same shot for children required to be effective..wow they just doubled their sales isn't that convenient

and they are giving people live virus flu-mist which can be contiguous and even more dangerous it is madness

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c43zYX418H4]YouTube - KUJH-TV News: Flu mist replaces shots[/ame]

Two flu shots needed to protect young children

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Infants and toddlers given two doses of the influenza vaccine are less likely to contract flu, pneumonia and influenza-like illnesses, but one dose does not appear to have any effect, according to findings published in the Journal of Pediatrics.

Dr. Mandy A. Allison, of the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, and colleagues examined the effectiveness of the currently recommended two-dose influenza vaccine for young children, as well as the effect of one dose of the vaccine, in preventing visits to the doctor for influenza-like illness

http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/idUSKIM40117220070124

In 1952, there were 58,000 cases of polio in the US. Many resulted in death, and many thousands of children suffered paralysis. Mass vaccinations began in 1955. By 1961 there were only 161 cases recorded in the US. Enough said.

Polio vaccine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first effective polio vaccine was developed in 1952 by Jonas Salk at the University of Pittsburgh. The Salk vaccine, or inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV), is based on three wild, virulent reference strains, Mahoney (type 1 poliovirus), MEF-1 (type 2 poliovirus), and Saukett (type 3 poliovirus), grown in a type of monkey kidney tissue culture (Vero cell line), which are then inactivated with formalin.[6] The injected Salk vaccine confers IgG-mediated immunity in the bloodstream, which prevents polio infection from progressing to viremia and protects the motor neurons, thus eliminating the risk of bulbar polio and post-polio syndrome.

A Somali boy is injected with inactivated poliovirus vaccine (Mogadishu, 1993)In 1954, the vaccine was tested at Arsenal Elementary School and the Watson Home for Children in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Salk's vaccine was then used in a test called the Francis Field Trial, led by Thomas Francis; the largest medical experiment in history. The test began with some 4,000 children at Franklin Sherman Elementary School in McLean, Virginia, and would eventually involve 1.8 million children, in 44 states from Maine to California.[19] By the conclusion of the study, roughly 440,000 received one or more injections of the vaccine, about 210,000 children received a placebo, consisting of harmless culture media, and 1.2 million children received no vaccination and served as a control group, who would then be observed to see if any contracted polio.[20] The results of the field trial were announced April 12, 1955 (the tenth anniversary of the death of Franklin D. Roosevelt; see Franklin D. Roosevelt's paralytic illness). The Salk vaccine had been 60 - 70% effective against PV1 (poliovirus type 1), over 90% effective against PV2 and PV3, and 94% effective against the development of bulbar polio.[21] Soon after Salk's vaccine was licensed in 1955 children's vaccination campaigns were launched. In the U.S, following a mass immunization campaign promoted by the March of Dimes, the annual number of polio cases fell to 5,600 by 1957.[22] By 1961 only 161 cases were recorded in the United States.[23]

I have had no flu vaccine since the last one I took in the Army in 1994. I have had less sickness without the vaccines... My ex got them for my kids, and I just shook my head... and naturally my kids have been ill ever since getting them...

Just send your kids to take the shots and hope for the best. We need to trust the track record of our government, the media, and our public schools because we know that they are all doing what is best and smartest for our kids.

Take the shot. All of the alternative concerns are nonsense :cuckoo: and there is nothing to worry about.

I've got a question. If you get vaccinated, that means your not going to contract the flu right? Well then why would you give a shit if other people got vaccinated or not? If you got vaccinated, you ain't gonna catch it.

Don't make no mother fucking sense.

:clap2:

Why or why not?

B) Throw up

They are giving out our limited quantities to the prisoneres here in MA. The prisoners are apparantly pissed, the rumor is supposedly that they are "testing" it on them.

In 1952, there were 58,000 cases of polio in the US. Many resulted in death, and many thousands of children suffered paralysis. Mass vaccinations began in 1955. By 1961 there were only 161 cases recorded in the US. Enough said.

Polio vaccine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first effective polio vaccine was developed in 1952 by Jonas Salk at the University of Pittsburgh. The Salk vaccine, or inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV), is based on three wild, virulent reference strains, Mahoney (type 1 poliovirus), MEF-1 (type 2 poliovirus), and Saukett (type 3 poliovirus), grown in a type of monkey kidney tissue culture (Vero cell line), which are then inactivated with formalin.[6] The injected Salk vaccine confers IgG-mediated immunity in the bloodstream, which prevents polio infection from progressing to viremia and protects the motor neurons, thus eliminating the risk of bulbar polio and post-polio syndrome.

A Somali boy is injected with inactivated poliovirus vaccine (Mogadishu, 1993)In 1954, the vaccine was tested at Arsenal Elementary School and the Watson Home for Children in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Salk's vaccine was then used in a test called the Francis Field Trial, led by Thomas Francis; the largest medical experiment in history. The test began with some 4,000 children at Franklin Sherman Elementary School in McLean, Virginia, and would eventually involve 1.8 million children, in 44 states from Maine to California.[19] By the conclusion of the study, roughly 440,000 received one or more injections of the vaccine, about 210,000 children received a placebo, consisting of harmless culture media, and 1.2 million children received no vaccination and served as a control group, who would then be observed to see if any contracted polio.[20] The results of the field trial were announced April 12, 1955 (the tenth anniversary of the death of Franklin D. Roosevelt; see Franklin D. Roosevelt's paralytic illness). The Salk vaccine had been 60 - 70% effective against PV1 (poliovirus type 1), over 90% effective against PV2 and PV3, and 94% effective against the development of bulbar polio.[21] Soon after Salk's vaccine was licensed in 1955 children's vaccination campaigns were launched. In the U.S, following a mass immunization campaign promoted by the March of Dimes, the annual number of polio cases fell to 5,600 by 1957.[22] By 1961 only 161 cases were recorded in the United States.[23]

You may thank the Jewish people for producing Jonas Salk and saving millions of lives. I wonder if Germans have the balls to take polio vaccinations? Ever wonder what would have happened if Jonas Salk's ancestors had died in the death camps?

Forum List

Back