Where is Elaine Chao?

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
'Private' time fills long stretches of the Transportation secretary’s daily calendar, according to POLITICO’s review of 14 months of records. -- (source)
`
Capture_1239.jpg

`​
The kakistocracy that has been trumps cabinet appears to be almost criminal in nature. With a few exceptions, all they are looking for is maximum personal enrichment saddled on the taxpayers back.
`

Probably going to a shrink being married to McConnell. UGH.

`
'Private' time fills long stretches of the Transportation secretary’s daily calendar, according to POLITICO’s review of 14 months of records. -- (source)
`
Capture_1239.jpg

`​
The kakistocracy that has been trumps cabinet appears to be almost criminal in nature. With a few exceptions, all they are looking for is maximum personal enrichment saddled on the taxpayers back.
`

This is very interesting and it should concern us. The Donald and his team seem more interested in the fascist economic model than even the Obama administration. Hell, every American politician is more interested with it every increasing year since FDR. But the only real way to get things done these days seems to be in secret, so it seems as nefarious as that Jekyll Island scheme.

OTH, we don't know for sure that this isn't just corporate propaganda to make the populace just anti-current administration. This administration has been more effective at getting shit done than the past three combined. That's bound to piss the establishment off.

Do we have any evidence what so ever that this hasn't been the norm for many presidential cabinets in the past, or indeed, the staff of a lot of many bureaucracies in large states? Just b/c partisans from past cabinets tell us this is unusual, should we bank on that w/o proof?

What we are talking about here is government after all. It hates being reduced and cut in power and scope. It is not what the press covers that is so much important, but what they have neglected to cover in the past. . . . . .

To whit, a kakistocracy is probably preferable to the aristocracy oligarchy we have been living under. The former is inept, or corrupt while the later definitely did not have the the interest of the nation at heart, and was in league at the CFR with the corporate press.

Either way, we are screwed.

`
`
Capture_1239.jpg

`​
`
Can you prove this? I have my calendar marked quite often with private time so I can get work done without being consumed with meetings or other issues.

I did read it. Sigh all you want.
`
Duh. If you read it, you'd know the answer.
Hey moonbat. I wasn't asking you to prove the personal time. I was asking you to prove your leap to how that automatically means she was enriching herself.

You really aren't that bright.
By charging far too much personal time. Duh,you insulting idiot.
You're a moron. read the article. By the way It is not uncommon for executives to put that on their calendars to make certain they have time to work without interruption.

`
Hey moonbat. I wasn't asking you to prove the personal time. I was asking you to prove your leap to how that automatically means she was enriching herself.

You're a moron. read the article. By the way It is not uncommon for executives to put that on their calendars to make certain they have time to work without interruption.
I did read the article. It clearly asks the people who would know, and they that amount of personal time is atypical. So apparently it is you who needs to read the article, you whiny little weenie.

`

I did read the article. It clearly asks the people who would know, and they that amount of personal time is atypical. So apparently it is you who needs to read the article, you whiny little weenie.
Not atypical. I’m not whiny. Just stating facts after years of executive service. Not my problem you aren’t adept enough to understand. Try again. You and your partisan buddies are trying way to hard. You look like petulant children.

Not atypical.
According to those who would know (by working in that agency) and who were asked, it is. But hey, what do they know, eight? Let's go with the gut on this one.

You are whiny. And you are going to battle for yet another slacker privileged nepotistic Trump crony like you were her soccer mommy. It seems reflexive, at this point.

Not atypical.
According to those who would know (by working in that agency) and who were asked, it is. But hey, what do they know, eight? Let's go with the gut on this one.

You are whiny. And you are going to battle for yet another slacker privileged nepotistic Trump crony like you were her soccer mommy. It seems reflexive, at this point.
I'm not the one whining about what she is doing, you and the op are.

Forum List

Back