Where is Cindy Sheehan or MSM silent on Anti-war crowd- left, hypocrisy is thy name

Cindy Sheehan's son clearly takes a second seat to her political values.

Mike

Far from it.
The death of her son made her examine the reason her son fought and died. The more she looked into it, the more she realized she had to protest.

The fact that the right would demonize a Gold Star Mother shows how far they have fallen.

Yea i was just thinking about this the other day. Where did the "Anti-War" crowd go? They're MIA at this point. Just don't hear much from them these days. Was it just all about politics for them? Were they ever really "Anti-War?" Was it just all about BOOOOOOOOOSSH? Their credibility is and should be in question at this point.

I opposed the Iraq war before it ever started. I supported Bush's action in Afghanistan initially, I have since opposed the Obama escalation.

Do you want to talk about my hypocrisy? Let's go.

The question was not directed to you; but thanks for answering

Good for you.

A rare find indeed, a liberal who is consistent on their anti-war beliefs

Let's say "The exception proves the rule"

You've yet to name a hypocrite. Who on the left initially opposed the Afghan war but now supports it since Obama is president?

How many of those people can you name? Enough to make it the rule and not the exception?

Oops, as we see, there is nothing behind Door # hopehefails.

Obama, like ALL Democrats have always known that the War on Terror started in Afghanistan. Obama ran on a campaign that he would get us out of Iraq and concentrate on ending the war in Afghanistan.

So, let's see, what have Republicans accomplished in Iraq:

I. The Iraqi constitution makes "Islam" the national religion and says :

Article 2:
First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:
A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Thereby creating a far right wing religious theocracy.

II. Republicans pushed for and were able to get the "Public Option" into Iraqi health care.

Article 31:
First: Every citizen has the right to health care. The state takes care of public health and provide the means of prevention and treatment by building different types of hospitals and medical institutions.
Second: Individuals and institutions may build hospitals or clinics or places for treatment with the supervision of the state and this shall be regulated by law.

Something Republicans, oddly enough, don't want for us here.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution - washingtonpost.com

III. The population of Christians was estimated to be 1.4 MILLION, after Republicans "helped them" and "solved the Christian problem" in Iraq, the current Christian population is estimated to be at 0.4 MILLION Christians. Is that one million Christians American Republicans were able to "help"? Is that how they want to "help" the nation?

The really funny thing is that Republicans say, "Well, if Obama wants us out of Iraq, why don't we just leave? You see, Republcians have signed treaties and agreements that will keep us stuck in Iraq for years. The president can't just "void" agreements by the previous administration.

Republcians have done so much more, but I think I'll stop there for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
The "Anti-War" Left has lost a lot of credibility in my opinion. Where did they all go? They seem awfully quiet these days. Was it just politics all along for these people? Was it just about BOOOOOOOOSSH? I know i'm disappointed in them.

I opposed the Iraq war before it ever started. I supported Bush's action in Afghanistan initially, I have since opposed the Obama escalation.

Do you want to talk about my hypocrisy? Let's go.

The question was not directed to you; but thanks for answering

Good for you.

A rare find indeed, a liberal who is consistent on their anti-war beliefs

Let's say "The exception proves the rule"

You've yet to name a hypocrite. Who on the left initially opposed the Afghan war but now supports it since Obama is president?

How many of those people can you name? Enough to make it the rule and not the exception?

Well the op addressed war in general

As such...........

A recent study by the New America Foundation reveals that since Obama became President, the US has carried out 41 drone attacks there (compared to 34 in 2008, when George W Bush was in office).

so since Papa Obama said

"We've got to get the job done there and that requires us to have enough troops so that we're not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous pressure over there."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a91VZUi1IN4]YouTube - Obama: We Are "Air Raiding Villages and Killing Civilians"[/ame]

sounds like a hypocrite now. Of course maybe you can explain how his attacks are better than Bush's
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back