Where Has Trump Been?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It's been about a couple weeks since the last Trump rally, he's had another Indictment added, and not a peep out of him.

When is he going to say that he can't be arrested for questioning the 2020 election and demand to see the judge now instead of waiting until he has to surrender? That's what I would do. Of course maybe he's currently getting legal advice from his lawyer or something before he proceeds.

It's been about a couple weeks since the last Trump rally, he's had another Indictment added, and not a peep out of him.

When is he going to say that he can't be arrested for questioning the 2020 election and demand to see the judge now instead of waiting until he has to surrender? That's what I would do. Of course maybe he's currently getting legal advice from his lawyer or something before he proceeds.
Trump has been on his Truth Social site, where he posts something on a daily basis.

This is one of the latest ones explaining why he is not going to be doing the Press Conference:

Before that, he was bemoaning his luck:

All one has to do is follow his Truth Social, I do not, to be up to date with his thoughts and actions.

And BTW, yes, he is going to wait until the last day to turn himself in.

One DOES NOT demand to see a Judge, any Judge.

Trump will have his days in court, on the designated days like anyone else.

He is like any one of us. Any of us.

And living in your mind rent free.
I could have sworn that it is Trump who is living rent and travel and legal woes free, thanks to all of his supporters who keep donating Millions of dollars to this alleged 10 Billion Dollars Billionaire.

And let us not forget about the PAC which is also helping pay his legal fees, that is as long as he is actually paying his lawyers this time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back