Where does one file a complaint to corporate headquarters

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Dear lord
I stopped at a macdonalds in Baltimore today to grab a quick burger and soda and get on the road
What a fucking shitpit
Trash on the floors
Went in men's room to wash my hands and two Bro's were on the stall with their pants around their ankles
And the dining room looked like a scene from planet of the apes
Who should I bitch to?
This is an atrocity

Thanks
I'd recommend avoiding these places inner city
This isn't my first bad experience

I stopped going to McDungholes years ago, the food tastes like shit no matter where you go. Ironically the McDonalds overseas in Japan and Germany beat the pants off the ones here, its because the workers here really don't give 2 fucks about their job.

I stopped going to McDungholes years ago, the food tastes like shit no matter where you go. Ironically the McDonalds overseas in Japan and Germany beat the pants off the ones here, its because the workers here really don't give 2 fucks about their job.

HG....how can they possibly make those things taste better?...

Dear lord
I stopped at a macdonalds in Baltimore today to grab a quick burger and soda and get on the road
What a fucking shitpit
Trash on the floors
Went in men's room to wash my hands and two Bro's were on the stall with their pants around their ankles
Who should I bitch to?
This is an atrocity

This would make for a good episode of Undercover Boss.

HG....how can they possibly make those things taste better?...

Better customer service and they don't leave the food sitting around in the containers forever. Hell in Germany you can get a beer with your meal so that automatically makes it better.

Dear lord
What a fucking shitpit
Trash on the floors
Who should I bitch to?
This is an atrocity

Sounds like it was in a bad neighborhood. I wouldn't be surprised at the conditions if it is a bad neighborhood. Go the ones in the nice neighborhoods. Simple. But, even better, skip McD's all together and eat better food.

Dear lord
What a fucking shitpit
Trash on the floors
Who should I bitch to?
This is an atrocity

They are probably filing a complaint that you were allowed in there

Forum List

Back