• Friends / Acquaintances

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AP

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
upload_2017-10-25_9-35-3.png

I'm a political junkie. It is amazing how much local news I miss until a friend or neighbor tells me and I research it on the internet.

The internet ~ all the other media sites

Local news and internet. If there is something big they are covering (like a terror attack or natural disaster), then I might tune into one of the cable networks for updates. I can't really take them seriously for anything else though, especially anything political in nature. I do not know the political lean of the anchorman on my local news channel, and that is how I want to keep it. Neutral news reporting please. I've had enough of them interweaving their personal opinions in with the facts.

DC area local news is all shootings and car wrecks. Pretty useless.

PBS, local news and local paper, sometimes national news at 6:30, usually CBS. I hear about a lot of news here, as well. CNN and Fox are just too stupid anymore.
I gotta admit, ol' Judy Woodruff was some exercised last night when two Republicans wouldn't jump at her excitement about the Corker/Flake kerfluffle. She was bound and determined to get them to admit that Trump had debased the presidency and was blowing up our democracy, and those two guys just wouldn't play.
PBS can be biased, but they present both sides, obviously. Sometimes the other side even wins. They take it gracefully.

agreed. Also Drudge is good.

I get stuck driving a lot. I listen to Savage, Levin, MadDog Sports and Fox Business channel. I was raised on Savage after Sept 11, 2001. I constantly hit the channel changer to avoid the barrage of commercials. Or Sirius music stations.

I usually scrounge headlines for info on bills & who is voting for what & why. check what those who have high political office are doing with the power. C-SPAN see what comes right out of the horses mouths. any thing from either party that seems incomplete I try and dig deeper. very little TV there all about money now & have very little news.

I voted for other by mistake. I didn't see the internet as an option until it was too late. Right here is where my reading of the news is done.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't pay much attention to what is on TV, but when I do see the TV news it is the FOX network if it isn't one of my local stations which are WVLT, WATE, and WBIR.

Forum List

Back