Where Are Their Balls?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I'm talking to you democrats here. There seems to be a real sack shortage in your group and I want to know why? Here you got a decent man, an honest man getting his ass handed to him by a real estate swindler. That's right, Hillary "Whitewater" Clinton.

What's up with that? One one side you have Sanders pretty much dirt free and you have him going up against a real estate swindler and losing? What honest voter is buying into that crap?

People lost their savings their that swindler. Bernie maybe only worth 330k but he came by it honest. So what gives? You reward the swindler and punish the honest person? That IS what the American voter sees.

And what is with this PRE pledged delegate crap? Before even one single issue was EVER on the table you were backing the real estate swindler. In a system, ANY system sold to the public as just and fair that really blows the mark you know?

How do you argue party ethics AFTER that? Feel free to explain how those ethics denote anything positive for you or about your party. PRE pledged delegates going to a real estate swindler. That's what supports your platform?

So please feel free to explain to the members here how PRE pledged delegates going to a real estate swindler show you are the party above corruption and truly are the beacon of freedom of liberty and truth and justice in the American way.

To you Sanders supporters I ask where ARE your balls? Why do you NOT defend him? Why does it appear that he is standing alone? Are you afraid of the DNC? Are you afraid to say what you think?

Why are you Sanders supporters letting "Team Swindle" run over you? Are you Sanders supporters in name ONLY but not heart? I like him, don't agree with his politics but like him. Why is it I a rabid conservative find myself starting more PRO Sanders threads then Sanders supporters?

I do it because I think he is at least honest but from you folks, the ones who SHOULD matter? Close to squat, too close. Some of you so called Sanders supporters are about as much help as a limp dick in a whore house. Why are you letting that real estate swindler Hillary "Whitewater" Clinton beat on you that way?

Fury

Why are you Sanders supporters letting "Team Swindle" run over you? Are you Sanders supporters in name ONLY but not heart? I like him, don't agree with his politics but like him. Why is it I a rabid conservative find myself starting more PRO Sanders threads then Sanders supporters?

I do it because I think he is at least honest but from you folks, the ones who SHOULD matter? Close to squat, too close. Some of you so called Sanders supporters are about as much help as a limp dick in a whore house. Why are you letting that real estate swindler Hillary "Whitewater" Clinton beat on you that way?

You have a vivid, if unhinged, imagination, Pinks. You should send some of these posts to a publisher. Do a book tour.

To the extent it happens there's a defeatist attitude --- throughout the electorate, regardless of party --- that thinks "I like X the best but he can't get elected so I'll go with Y". Never held that view myself but they're out there saying as much. That's just enslaving oneself to CW. Such self-enslavement ensures that nothing will ever get done.

As long as *anybody* takes that attitude it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Whether it's Bernie Sanders, John Kasich, Ross Perot, Ralph Nader...... etc etc etc.

214 doesn't only deflect in threads about Trump....his entire frame of mind causes him to deflect away from the train wreck that his heroes are giving us. He wants very badly to talk about the Democratic nomination process.

I'm talking to you democrats here. There seems to be a real sack shortage in your group and I want to know why? Here you got a decent man, an honest man getting his ass handed to him by a real estate swindler. That's right, Hillary "Whitewater" Clinton.

What's up with that? One one side you have Sanders pretty much dirt free and you have him going up against a real estate swindler and losing? What honest voter is buying into that crap?

People lost their savings their that swindler. Bernie maybe only worth 330k but he came by it honest. So what gives? You reward the swindler and punish the honest person? That IS what the American voter sees.

And what is with this PRE pledged delegate crap? Before even one single issue was EVER on the table you were backing the real estate swindler. In a system, ANY system sold to the public as just and fair that really blows the mark you know?

How do you argue party ethics AFTER that? Feel free to explain how those ethics denote anything positive for you or about your party. PRE pledged delegates going to a real estate swindler. That's what supports your platform?

So please feel free to explain to the members here how PRE pledged delegates going to a real estate swindler show you are the party above corruption and truly are the beacon of freedom of liberty and truth and justice in the American way.

To you Sanders supporters I ask where ARE your balls? Why do you NOT defend him? Why does it appear that he is standing alone? Are you afraid of the DNC? Are you afraid to say what you think?

Fury

Defend Sanders? From whom?

Fury
Thank you Fury.
I have so much more respect for a leftist that supports Bernout over Clinton. I talk a lot of crap about Bern, but I also take up for him. He might have some plans that are "out there" but at least his heart isn't in someones back pocket!!!!! He cares about America/Americans and THAT is "hope and change".
I would take a dummy that cares over a smart corrupt person ANY DAY

• Banned
214 doesn't only deflect in threads about Trump....his entire frame of mind causes him to deflect away from the train wreck that his heroes are giving us. He wants very badly to talk about the Democratic nomination process.
Fine then YOU explain to all the other members on this board how and why a real estate swindler could be and is ahead of an honest man.

Fury
Thank you Fury.
I have so much more respect for a leftist that supports Bernout over Clinton. I talk a lot of crap about Bern, but I also take up for him. He might have some plans that are "out there" but at least his heart isn't in someones back pocket!!!!! He cares about America/Americans and THAT is "hope and change".
Why don't they explain it? Why don't they take up for him? Where is the cyber front line leadership FOR Bernie Sanders?

Fury

Apparently we're supposed to go out to each state and nullify votes for Clinton. And if we don't, it means we don't have "balls".

:dunno:

Never ceases to amaze me how those from the shallow end of the gene puddle can't get over their Composition Fallacies. They think we're all some sort of Borg. Weird.

Fury

Apparently we're supposed to go out to each state and nullify votes for Clinton. And if we don't, it means we don't have "balls".

Never ceases to amaze me how those from the shallow end of the gene puddle can't get over their Composition Fallacies. They think we're all some sort of Borg. Weird.
Fine then YOU explain to the members how Sanders a man who is SO clean he almost squeaks is behind a swindler. Go ahead, should be interesting.

Fury

Democrat voters arent the Borg but cultural marxists are.

Fury
Thank you Fury.
Why don't they explain it? Why don't they take up for him? Where is the cyber front line leadership FOR Bernie Sanders?
It is out there. He is all over social media. My wife tells me about it all the time. I don't do that shit but she does lol.
Problem is, a lot of people supporting him cant discuss the issues. It is all emotional pleas and greed. Some can, don't get me wrong..
Kinda like how cankle supporters cant list accomplishments besides her giving birth.. lol

Fury

Fine then YOU explain to the members how Sanders a man who is SO clean he almost squeaks is behind a swindler. Go ahead, should be interesting.

Already did that. Post 3. First one I made here.

Kinda slow arenchya?

What is it you suggest should be "done"?
Far as I know I only get one vote, and my state's primary hasn't happened yet.

Last edited:

Fury

Well they do have something in common, in that both The Borg and "cultural marxists" [sic] are fictions.

Bernie can't win, and HC has bigger balls...

Fury

Well they do have something in common, in that both The Borg and "cultural marxists" [sic] are fictions.

Fury

Ever been to a university?

Fury
I have a bunch of Bernie supporters on my Facebook page, I have been trying to get them to contact the DNC and let them know that they are pissed at Hillary being handed this election for free.
So far Im not sure they have done it. I think a few might have actually written in to the DNC after I posted the DNC contact us web page. But that's it. Most just keep posting anti Trump memes and praising Bernie, but when it comes to actually supporting him....Crickets....
and if a democrat ends up being the next president, I want it to be Bernie, like you said he is honest as far as I can tell, and although Im not a fan of all his free shit, I do think he cares about the country more than any Clinton ever has.

Forum List

Back