Where are the Red Sox Fans ?

says the guy whose team didn't win a world series last year?

A team that was one win away from getting there. What was your team doing at that time again?

Has only won 2, which guess what....DOESN'T MAKE YOU A DYNASTY!

Agreed.

lol, guess what making the playoffs from 1995-2007 winning 4 world series rings and 6 pennants....not exactly a bad thing.

Not at all but the glory days are almost 10 years ago. You're clinging to fond distant memories.

It's ok...have fun with that lineup of yours..

who is protecting Ortiz now?

Lowell lmao
JD Drew? lmao
Bay? lmao

Guy in bold. If not him then Youk. No way Tito would stack lefties. Bay, IMO should move to the 3 slot back Ortiz to clean up then hit either Youk or Lowell 5th.

Yeah, thats the same presence as manny.

It aint but its better than the presence that was a win from the World Series. Lowell was hurt and Ortiz wasn't himself at all last year. Admittedly that needs to be addressed next off season if not sooner if he has another start like he had last year.

Who is your catcher?

Same guy who hit under .200 after May. Don't expect him to bat left handed anymore or hit late in games.

You really think youk is going to put up the same numbers? LMAO look at his stats dude! He is a 270 hitter with 16 homeruns...he had a career year!!! That shit aint happening again.

Youk's stats have progressed every year in he's been in the bigs and he's 29 years old. His increased production this year is because he's swinging the bat more. His OBP stayed the same but his slugging and OPS went up. He's a hitter and plays the game harder than anyone.

Red Sox Fan here!

Permission to go at it Andrew...i got my armor on!!!! hahahahahaha

Even when mets and yankees were both in the city, I remember my Dad being a Mets fan!!! (originally a dodgers fan he says)

Down with yankees!!!!!!! :lol:

Care

Red Sox Fan here!

Even when mets and yankees were both in the city, I remember my Dad being a Mets fan!!! (originally a dodgers fan he says)

Care

You're in BIG Trouble now Andrew! The SOX have CARE on their side............that's their lucky charm! :cool:

Red Sox Fan here!

Care

You're in BIG Trouble now Andrew! The SOX have CARE on their side............that's their lucky charm! :cool:

my hubby and I both also have a soft spot for the Cubbies.... :)

Red Sox Fan here!

Care

my hubby and I both also have a soft spot for the Cubbies.... :)

Though I didn't think it was possible, I even like you better than I did before dear! ;)

THIS is the year the CUBS win the World Series, just you wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_pray:

FYI,

I'm just being a jerkoff here and trying to start trouble with Sox fans :)

If Youk can repeat the same numbers this year, then I will consider him legit.

Do you really think Lowell is a good cleanup hitter? The guy is a 280 hitter who hits 20 homeruns a year on average. You put Lowell in the 4 spot and Ortiz will see nothing to hit. Especially since the oaf can't run, much better to put him on the bases or give him shit pitches to swing at and set up a DP.

Yes, you were 1 win from being in the world series....but you didn't win.

The Yanks were also in the World Series in 03...but they didn't win...does that mean anything?

Sox are going to need to make a trade for a hitter for that clean up spot and push lowell or youk to the 5 spot...would make the lineup look a lot better.

Red Sox Fan here!

Care

ahhh you're dad a dodgers fan.

You know I have the HBO documentary on the Dodgers...boys of summer....I love it...it's 2 hours of nothing but the Yankees crushing them over and over again witht he exception of one year..and Mickey Mantle didn't play that series.

Man, I wish I was alive during those series

Red Sox Fan here!

Care

You know I have the HBO documentary on the Dodgers...boys of summer....I love it...it's 2 hours of nothing but the Yankees crushing them over and over again witht he exception of one year..and Mickey Mantle didn't play that series.

i bet my dad would chew you up and spit you out for that!!!!! :lol:

Red Sox Fan here!

Care

i bet my dad would chew you up and spit you out for that!!!!! :lol:

lol, no question.

Those losses hurt back in those days, Dodgers players were normal guys who had jobs and would go to the ballfield to play....they would get their fans all excited, make the world series only to face, the Yankees to get defeated.

Though the Dodgers did win once, so they got their celebration

FYI,

I'm just being a jerkoff here and trying to start trouble with Sox fans :)

S'all good Skank, we know ;)

If Youk can repeat the same numbers this year, then I will consider him legit.

Cool. I trust the Sox' judgment here. They wouldn't have given him that contract if they weren't sure about him.

Do you really think Lowell is a good cleanup hitter? The guy is a 280 hitter who hits 20 homeruns a year on average. You put Lowell in the 4 spot and Ortiz will see nothing to hit. Especially since the oaf can't run, much better to put him on the bases or give him shit pitches to swing at and set up a DP.

He's just one option. The great thing about the Sox lineup is that it's able to produce runs in multiple ways. Earlier I said I think Ortiz should be the cleanup hitter. You then end up with 2 of Youk, Drew, and Lowell behind them. If you keep pitching around Papi you are going to end up paying for it.

Yes, you were 1 win from being in the world series....but you didn't win.

Yeah, just sayin' that since your boys missed the playoffs last year your dig at my team losing in the ALCS is a bit weak .

The Yanks were also in the World Series in 03...but they didn't win...does that mean anything?

No.

Everything between Tim Wakefield entering game 7 and the beginning of spring training 2004 is all a figment of my imagination otherwise known as "The Lost Winter."

2004. Did. :D

Sox are going to need to make a trade for a hitter for that clean up spot and push lowell or youk to the 5 spot...would make the lineup look a lot better.

Oh we are aware of this. Something will open up mid-season I think and the sox will pounce.

Utley probably out a little while to open the season, and JC Romero (thanks red sox) getting dicked in his ass over an otherwise non-issue is probably going to slow down my Phils a little bit as the season starts.

But then again, when DON'T they start slow. God I love baseball season

Baseball is life to me.

September and October are usually associated with 1 or 2 heart attacks

Utley probably out a little while to open the season, and JC Romero (thanks red sox) getting dicked in his ass over an otherwise non-issue is probably going to slow down my Phils a little bit as the season starts.

I read something about Utley being ready for opening day and all I could think about was that I had to tweak my draft strategy.

Romero got screwed.

We should do a fantasy league for the board....get some real shit talking going on

I'm committed to 3 leagues already and that's pushing it ...

I'm content just talking shit here :)

lol @ manny not taking the 25 mill offer....I think he thinks the Giants are going to make him a 3 year deal...not happening

I read something about Utley being ready for opening day and all I could think about was that I had to tweak my draft strategy.

Romero got screwed.

I don't know, he didn't give a definitive answer on "Meet the Phils 2009" last week on my Comcast Sports channel. Unless something changed since then, I haven't seen much local sports news lately.

If he comes back he should be fine. They guy's a machine. He played through the injury itself for much of the year anyway. He came back from the broken hand in 2007 to pick right up where he left off. He's invincible.

Forum List

Back