Where are all the Teabaggers?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
The complete silence about adding $1.5 TRILLION to the debt only confirms that the Tea Party was an AstroTurf, not grassroots, movement created by Koch-alligned scammers.

And all of you "conservatives" swallowed it whole. Because debt is only bad when a Democrat is in the White House.

Are you telling me that you support non-deficit spending? If you do, I am on board with your thread. If you are here only to point out hypocrisy, I will go ahead and get out of this bitch. There is plenty of hypocrisy on all sides. If that is your point, this thread pointless.

The complete silence about adding $1.5 TRILLION to the debt only confirms that the Tea Party was an AstroTurf, not grassroots, movement created by Koch-alligned scammers.

And all of you "conservatives" swallowed it whole. Because debt is only bad when a Democrat is in the White House.

Borrowing money to provide healthcare to struggling Americans caused a stampede on Washington

Borrowing money to provide tax cuts to billionaires? Not a peep

The freedom caucus is against triggers to roll back the tax cuts if deficits get bigger.

In short the TEA BAGGERS became TRUMPBOTS.... rebels without clues.

Dear Synthaholic
Mark Levin has been railing on the air about this very thing!

I guess it's like the liberal right to healthers who wanted singlepayer "so badly,"
the wouldn't contest the garbage ACA that gave billions if not trillions to heath insurance corporate interests and stuck taxpayers with added fees, fines and costs.

Now its' the right's turn, who want to see that mandate go away "so badly"
even Rand Paul of ALL PEOPLE who hates big govt and funding more crap,
supports this "as a step even though it isn't perfect and needs a lot more"

where have we heard that before?
with liberals towing Obama's party line and presidency
even though ACA did the OPPOSITE ?

And now it's GOP turn to do whatever it takes
to make it LOOK like Trump "got something done"

same argument Obama used.
and here we go again!!!

PS Synthaholic
I'd say you needed to add that it takes away home mortgage deductions
from working people, and adds double taxation for people having to pay state taxes
while "exempting" people who don't pay state taxes.

So it does the equivalent of what the ACA mandate did by selectively
punishing citizens with MORE taxes without offering alternatives to correct this!
And calling this making progress like ACA claimed with health care.
While costing taxpayers more and doing the OPPOSITE.

???

if "no taxation without representation" applies to ACA
then it should apply here as well!

I was the only liberal Democrat arguing against ACA as having the opposite effect,
and now I see Republicans going through this same blindsided phenomena.

Doubly troubling!!

Here is the real issue:

It appears that adding $1.5 Trillion a year to the debt as become the accepted norm on all sides. If we don't cut federal spending by 50% (including defense spending and entitlements) IMMEDIATELY, I am going to start banging the Texas Independence drum again.

This is unacceptable.

And, I do not give a single fuck about who dies in the process. Call it necessary herd thinning.

If we don't cut federal spending by 50% (including defense spending and entitlements) IMMEDIATELY, I am going to start banging the Texas Independence drum again.
Please link to all the threads you started here railing against the latest Defense bill, which increased spending on the military.

Then you'll have an ounce of credibility.

Dear Synthaholic
Mark Levin has been railing on the air about this very thing!

I guess it's like the liberal right to healthers who wanted singlepayer "so badly,"
the wouldn't contest the garbage ACA that gave billions if not trillions to heath insurance corporate interests and stuck taxpayers with added fees, fines and costs.

Now its' the right's turn, who want to see that mandate go away "so badly"
even Rand Paul of ALL PEOPLE who hates big govt and funding more crap,
supports this "as a step even though it isn't perfect and needs a lot more"

where have we heard that before?
with liberals towing Obama's party line and presidency
even though ACA did the OPPOSITE ?

And now it's GOP turn to do whatever it takes
to make it LOOK like Trump "got something done"

same argument Obama used.
and here we go again!!!
Leave Rand ALONE. They broke his ribs! (-:

Please link to all the threads you started here railing against the latest Defense bill, which increased spending on the military.

Then you'll have an ounce of credibility.
Just because I don't go around starting threads about any objection I have to government action does not mean I have no credibility on one particular topic. That is absurd.

If you have been paying attention, you will know that I am a huge libertarian, limited government, non-interventionist. Of COURSE I hate our World Police bullshit.

I don't think we should even have troops abroad. I think we need to fully arm the people and keep the standing military very small.

So, fuck you. I have all the credibility I need, jackass. You're the one that's the fat hypocrite.

Here is the real issue:

It appears that adding $1.5 Trillion a year to the debt as become the accepted norm on all sides. If we don't cut federal spending by 50% (including defense spending and entitlements) IMMEDIATELY, I am going to start banging the Texas Independence drum again.

This is unacceptable.

And, I do not give a single fuck about who dies in the process. Call it necessary herd thinning.

I hope Texas gains it's independence!

Forum List

Back