Where Are All the Republican Women?

Why Some Republican Women Are Voting for Hillary Clinton They hate Donald Trump’s misogyny. They like that the left can’t stand her. And maybe a few have warmed up to Hillary Clinton herself. By Michelle Goldberg Why Some Republican Women Are Voting for Hillary Clinton

The progressives are unhappy with Hillary but they'll still vote for her.
Considering the choices everyone with intelligence will vote for her unless they want to risk Drumpf actually gaining the position of POTUS.

We had low crime rates and fathers at home when women acted like women. I never heard of a drive by shooting and most kids finished school until the late 60s. Equal rights were happening and we were more united than we are now. At the same time the warmongers were busy too. I always supported the troops though and never spit on them like the fems and druggies did. Most of those young kids were drafted.

Then out came the drugs and fems in droves. Now look what they have accomplished.

Why Some Republican Women Are Voting for Hillary Clinton They hate Donald Trump’s misogyny. They like that the left can’t stand her. And maybe a few have warmed up to Hillary Clinton herself. By Michelle Goldberg Why Some Republican Women Are Voting for Hillary Clinton

The progressives are unhappy with Hillary but they'll still vote for her.
Considering the choices everyone with intelligence will vote for her unless they want to risk Drumpf actually gaining the position of POTUS.

Trump is a man made disaster waiting to happen. Lets all hope & pray, he's never given the opportunity to show us how bad he really is. ;)

Jake spreading lies again.

Jake name ONE thing that Trump has done that leads you to believe he hates women

Constantly demeans women by saying they're not a 10, and implying that they're less important when they're older and less beautiful.

Marries women, young enough to be his daughter.
Well he did say he would date his daughter if he could.

Jake name ONE thing that Trump has done that leads you to believe he hates women

Constantly demeans women by saying they're not a 10, and implying that they're less important when they're older and less beautiful.

no he didn''t . Either you are dishonest, OR you're just a semi illiterate negro.

Probably a combination of the two.

no he didn''t . Either you are dishonest, OR you're just a semi illiterate negro.

Youre a silly cave chimp.

That's better than being a dishonest negro.

Being a white cave chimp is the lowest of lows. You arent even smart enough to see the video where he said what I claimed he said.

Being a white cave chimp is the lowest of lows. You arent even smart enough to see the video where he said what I claimed he said.

Whilst I give you credit for being one of the rare literate negroes, I am disheartened to discover that you are still a dishonest negro. Trump did not say "I'd date my own daughter" as you keep repeating.

His comments were creepy enough as it is,without misinterpreting them to be even creepier

But , if you want to talk about a candidate who hates members of the opposite sex, let's discuss Hillary who has openly declared that any man accused of rape is guilty until the facts prove they are innocent.

She's also said that men belong on the reservation.

Hillary: I Have Experience with Men ‘Off The Reservation’ Like Trump - Breitbart

But I guess you being a negro you're just used to being owned so no biggie eh?

Well what man doesn't want young and beautiful? I'm old and the beauty has faded drastically. So I'm glad my husband has a good memory and also that he can't afford a young beautiful one. Or I may have to go to work and thats a real bummer.

When ever yall see any of these atheletes or hollyhood actors marrying old unattractive women let me know though. I guess they are forgiven cause they are all libs.

And how many of Oprah's relatives did she have sex with?
Donald's got NOTHING on some of the Brothers I work with.

Are any of them running for POTUS? If not you have nothing.

clinton-rape-meme.jpg

"you have nothing"...
I don't give a damn about your opinion on just about any subject you bring up.
Hillary has been screwing your fellow Blacks for decades and you're going to vote for her.
Shows how dumb you are.

Whilst I give you credit for being one of the rare literate negroes, I am disheartened to discover that you are still a dishonest negro. Trump did not say "I'd date my own daughter" as you keep repeating.

His comments were creepy enough as it is,without misinterpreting them to be even creepier

But , if you want to talk about a candidate who hates members of the opposite sex, let's discuss Hillary who has openly declared that any man accused of rape is guilty until the facts prove they are innocent.

Hillary: I Have Experience with Men ‘Off The Reservation’ Like Trump - Breitbart

The topic is about Drumpf so I wont let you deflect. Listen to the video. He clearly says he would date his own daughter.

"you have nothing"...
I don't give a damn about your opinion on just about any subject you bring up.
Hillary has been screwing your fellow Blacks for decades and you're going to vote for her.
Shows how dumb you are.

Now youre angry because I pointed out your failed logic. :itsok:

The topic is about Drumpf so I wont let you deflect. Listen to the video. He clearly says he would date his own daughter.

He is in context.
My two kids are "Scandinavian" good looking.
If I wasn't related to either one of them, I'd also date them.
I think it shows more the shallowness of the hosts of the show.

Forum List

Back