When you're hot, you're HOT

that's no scandal, it's either flat out ignorance from a potential President, or another lie ... you decide.

Absolutely!! Hillary, on the other hand, has never.....wait....uh....err...well NO ONE ever said Hillary plead ignorance...uh....damn...well the FBI...but.....

ahhh a new scandal :lmao:

that's no scandal, it's either flat out ignorance from a potential President, or another lie ... you decide.

Ahahaha look who's talking, dumb ass Hillary thought it was smart for thousands of state department emails to be on a server in her basement the woman is an imbecile. Anytime you idiot libs want to have a who's dumber contest between Hillary and Trump bring it on fools.

Absolutely!! Hillary, on the other hand, has never.....wait....uh....err...well NO ONE ever said Hillary plead ignorance...uh....damn...well the FBI...but.....

the thread went 4 posts without a Trumpbot autodeflect to Hillary ...

:laugh2:

Ahahaha look who's talking, dumb ass Hillary thought it was smart for thousands of state department emails to be on a server in her basement the woman is an imbecile. Anytime you idiot libs want to have a who's dumber contest between Hillary and Trump bring it on fools.

ok fine Trump LIED ...

I don't like Trump...and said so from day one, and still saying it.
Try again

ok fine Trump LIED ...

Hillary is dumb as a brick, shall we review what a colossal FUBAR mess she made of healthcare reform?

Well, Clinton supporters would certainly know something about stupidity and lying.

:eek:

They can't defend Hillary, for every Trump issue they can bring up we can point out 5 of the same thing for Hillary. That's what happens when you select a suck ass candidate with 30 years of baggage in tow. Obama had no baggage or even a record to attack, Hillary on the other hand will be a field day for attack ads. Its going to get ugly.

I don't like Trump...and said so from day one, and still saying it.
Try again

why?

and that's smoke you're smelling ...

None
What did all those negroes use to kill all those white folk?

Trumps stats?

"I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering."

2hmes8l.jpg

None

I'm getting sick of his apparently normal children not being embarrassed and ashamed by his daily vomiting of racist shit.

They are now culpable for all his crimes of stupidity and general douchebaggery.

I know longer feel bad for the future shame and ridicule the grandson will have to endure.

None

I'm getting sick of his apparently normal children not being embarrassed and ashamed by his daily vomiting of racist shit.

They are now culpable for all his crimes of stupidity and general douchebaggery.

I know longer feel bad for the future shame and ridicule the grandson will have to endure.

if they were too dumb to register so they could vote for Daddy whatcha gonna do?

Forum List

Back