When your City Is So Messed-Up....Guards with AR-15s hired to protect Philly cheesesteak joint

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

A Philadelphia cheesesteak restaurant has reopened for business — now with assault rifle-carrying guards because of violent crime plaguing the City of Brotherly Love.

A video from the reopening of Jim’s West Steaks & Hoagies in West Philadelphia on Sunday shows customers lining up to order sandwiches under the watchful eye of heavily armed security guards.

“The violence has spiked,” co-owner Cortez Johnson told WPVI of the city that has seen a surge in murders, many in an area close to the newly reopened food spot.

I don't care how good the food is.....If I see an armed guard outside the place, much less blacks lining the sidewalk for a block, I'll just keep driving.....Well unless it's in the rural South. ;)

Good on the owner for doing something I guess......Me, I would just move to a better area.

Last edited:

A Philadelphia cheesesteak restaurant has reopened for business — now with assault rifle-carrying guards because of violent crime plaguing the City of Brotherly Love.

A video from the reopening of Jim’s West Steaks & Hoagies in West Philadelphia on Sunday shows customers lining up to order sandwiches under the watchful eye of heavily armed security guards.

“The violence has spiked,” co-owner Cortez Johnson told WPVI of the city that has seen a surge in murders, many in an area close to the newly reopened food spot.

I don't care how good the food is.....If I see an armed guard outside the place, much less blacks lining the sidewalk for a block, I'll just keep driving.

Good on the owner for doing something I guess......Me, I would just move to a better area.

Hmmm. Two thoughts. I think I would prefer a shorter barrel for that type of work, uneless just trying to make a statement. I wonder if the Philly cheesesteak is that good.

I wouldn't have predicted that it would be happening so soon in America!

Yeah but the looters know it's only for show. The moment a white guard points a gun at a black looter, the mob would be out in the streets and you know the weapons are unloaded. Why doesn't someone ask Pa. senator Fetterman what to do?

I don't care how good the food is.....If I see an armed guard outside the place, much less blacks lining the sidewalk for a block, I'll just keep driving.....Well unless it's in the rural South. ;)

HA!

We're talking about a place that puts Chez-Whiz on cheese steaks.

It's no wonder they need armed guards!

Welcome to 3rd World Status.

They do this in the P.I. too.

The problem is they don't have shoot on sight orders.

Want to end shoplifting, shoot a few of them dead and many will have second thoughts about stealing again.

HA!

We're talking about a place that puts Chez-Whiz on cheese steaks.

It's no wonder they need armed guards!
why is it that dems like you always downplay and make jokes about business owners having to take drastic measures because of the skyrocketing crime rate ?

why is it that dems like you always downplay and make jokes about business owners having to take drastic measures because of the skyrocketing crime rate ?
Please Nancy-boy. Pull your poanties out of your butt crack.

This joke of a troll thread deserves some actual funny jokes but we'll leave your family out of it.

Philly is one of the most dangerous cities in the USA for black on white attacks

NEver been there and never will ever go

Forum List

Back