When your a white conservative, you can dis a sitting president all you want!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
upload_2017-10-5_8-58-30.jpeg
upload_2017-10-5_8-59-25.jpeg

The disrespect this man got from all ends of the conservative trail, just makes you sick.....meanwhile, you have these humble ass kissing liberals, practically lickin the balls of Trump in PR
images
I'm sorry, you score keeping orange mf, please forgive me!!

• Banned
LOL, as if no one DIS-respected W Bush long after he left office?
Pay attention you low life....I said sitting president....and just for the record, that war mongering idiot deserved anything and everything he got, before, after and in between!!

Pay attention you low life....I said sitting president....and just for the record, that war mongering idiot deserved anything and everything he got, before, after and in between!!

Well, even I think W Bush was worse than Obama.... But, Obama was by no means good.

• Banned

Well, even I think W Bush was worse than Obama.... But, Obama was by no means good.
Listen, the only crime Obama committed and this is fact, pay attention....is coming into the white house a black man. His presidency was no more better or worse than the other 40 plus before him.

Listen, the only crime Obama committed and this is fact, pay attention....is coming into the white house a black man. His presidency was no more better or worse than the other 40 plus before him.
Not that Obama wanted to fundamentally transform America, by slowly taking away the US citizens right to Choose? Of course that couldn't be the issue with the 1/2 white community agitator who made the US the most divisive since the Civil War. why is it tig, that you are such a racist who can only see people by the color of ones skin?

It’s impossible to believe that President Obama and his Administration actually buys in to this idea that we have moved beyond race and into a new generation of a color blind society, when you consider the blatant reverse discrimination his Attorney General (yes, his African American Attorney General) Eric Holder has been pursuing in the name of leveling the playing field in matters of Justice. Holder, it would seem, is still judging people by the color of their skin.

View attachment 152798View attachment 152799

The disrespect this man got from all ends of the conservative trail, just makes you sick.....meanwhile, you have these humble ass kissing liberals, practically lickin the balls of Trump in PR
images
I'm sorry, you score keeping orange mf, please forgive me!!

I guess some people are able to "reach across the aisle" better than others, eh?

It isn't against the law to be black in the White House ... And Calvin Coolidge's Presidency was 100 times better than President Obama's ... :thup:

I think President Obama set a negative tone with the opposition party when he told John McCain "The election is over" during a health care meeting. As if to say, "your opinions and input don't matter." That was the beginning of the end for any hope of cooperation between the two parties, IMO.

You like old men perverts in the bathroom with little girls?

Partisans attack Presidents from the other party on stuff they'd give ignore from their own side.

Partisans from the President's party defend the President and attack right back.

Because they're all partisans 'n stuff.

No credibility, nothing to see here.

Wow! You're a riot. He should be swinging from a gallows.

Don't worry, despite all his effort (the amount is considerable) to undo what thousands of Americans fought, bled, and died for in the Civil rights movement, all that divisiveness will be gone in a couple years.

It damn sure was gone between 1970-That m"f'ers 2nd term. That's a long time. Not everybody has forgotten those years.

You're so smart, why don't you you be president? We've had one racist scumbag, I am certain we can handle another.

It isn't against the law to be black in the White House ... And Calvin Coolidge's Presidency was 100 times better than President Obama's ... :thup:

Because your white stupid and insane, I'll give you a pass.....its wrong to take advantage of the mentally stupid

You're so smart, why don't you you be president? We've had one racist scumbag, I am certain we can handle another.
One president and at time Mike, Trump the racist scumbag is still there, yes?

You like old men perverts in the bathroom with little girls?
Uh, you aughtta know...how many years did you get, just curious?

Partisans attack Presidents from the other party on stuff they'd give ignore from their own side.

Partisans from the President's party defend the President and attack right back.

Because they're all partisans 'n stuff.

No credibility, nothing to see here.
Bull shit, you stupid mf's always want to equate shit when it comes to you red fucks, nobody got more shit than Obama, no fuckin body....at least those you white mf didn't murder....just sayin

Forum List

Back