When your a white conservative, you can dis a sitting president all you want!!

Obama's popularity (if you believe it) is largely based on his disdain for the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

The Constitution gives CONGRESS the power to make policy on all major areas of Federal concern, including taxes, immigration, the environment, healthcare, education, foreign relations, and so forth.

President Soetoro took it upon himself to ignore, change, re-write, and initiate "legislation" when HE BELIEVED that Congress wasn't doing what he wanted it to do. The examples are too numerous to detail, but consider DACA, the declaration that CO2 is a "harmful pollutant," the Paris Climate Accord, and the Iran Nuke treaty. In all these cases, he ignored the laws, the Constitution, and the prerogatives of Congress to do whatever the fuck he wanted to do. Progressives LOVED it, which made him quite popular with THEM.

But this is the equivalent of a police officer making up new laws, then arresting people for violating them. If you LIKE his laws, then be is a popular policeman, but whether his laws are good or bad is irrelevant; he is violating the obligations of his office.

The Worst. President. Ever.

Some compare him with Presidents who were perceived to be incompetent, but he was much worse than incompetent. He was subversive.

View attachment 152798View attachment 152799

The disrespect this man got from all ends of the conservative trail, just makes you sick.....meanwhile, you have these humble ass kissing liberals, practically lickin the balls of Trump in PR
images
I'm sorry, you score keeping orange mf, please forgive me!!
Purple lipped jughead needs to be tried and sent to gitmo.

I think President Obama set a negative tone with the opposition party when he told John McCain "The election is over" during a health care meeting. As if to say, "your opinions and input don't matter." That was the beginning of the end for any hope of cooperation between the two parties, IMO.
He lost my support when he violated the Constitution.

Listen, the only crime Obama committed and this is fact, pay attention....is coming into the white house a black man. His presidency was no more better or worse than the other 40 plus before him.

It isn't against the law to be black in the White House ... And Calvin Coolidge's Presidency was 100 times better than President Obama's ... :thup:

Because your white stupid and insane, I'll give you a pass.....its wrong to take advantage of the mentally stupid
Is someone taking advantage of you?

Forum List

Back