When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

This article by Carol Markowicz hits the target. Some of the images in these books some here defend being in elementary school libraries are just disturbing.

It's utterly sickening.

The leftists here all support it by pretending it isn't happening while gaslighting and attacking anybody who objects.

Show it. Prove it. You can’t. You just lie
Somebody needs their binky. Show where anybody here has shown any leaning like you claim hypocrite. You’ve admitted kids need to be exposed to disgusting acts by homosexuals. Own it. Continue your tantrum.

And they can never explain exactly why a 5 year old needs to see things like this. They just call you a bigot or homophobe for raising that point.
The idea is "tolerance".

You see, if they can get 5 year olds tolerating the sight of underage boys giving blowjobs, by the time the boys are 8 or 9 they will tolerate giving them.

You just kind of repeated what I just said.

Except they aren't. The homophobes have been engaged in this kind of blood libel since Anita Bryant lost her orange juice contracts. (Ironically, her granddaughter came out as gay recently.)

And for those playing along at home, Bob belongs to a cult where the leaders routinely married multiple teenage girls until the government made them outlaw polygamy.

No Joe, you said over 70% happen within families. Reality is that it is much much lower than that at 30%.

Are you really that stupid?

Don’t answer, we all know you are.

The idea is "tolerance".

You see, if they can get 5 year olds tolerating the sight of underage boys giving blowjobs, by the time the boys are 8 or 9 they will tolerate giving them.
I can see a lot of Board of Education members nationwide being tossed out their positions and replaced by more involved parents. Granted, that won’t solve all problems, but it would be at least a step in the right direction.

I can see a lot of Board of Education members nationwide being tossed out their positions and replaced by more involved parents. Granted, that won’t solve all problems, but it would be at least a step in the right direction.
It HAS to start with the parents.

That is why democrats are calling them terrorists and bringing in ANTIFA to beat them upm

Somebody needs their binky. Show where anybody here has shown any leaning like you claim hypocrite. You’ve admitted kids need to be exposed to disgusting acts by homosexuals. Own it. Continue your tantrum.
Haha, you want me to show something after you make fake accusation after accusation about me without a shred of anything to back up what you’ve said?! That’s rich.

Tell you what bucko. Show a quote of me saying anything close to what you’re claiming and I’ll be happy to show you whatever it is you want. Bring on the next dodge. You’re weak

Which is accurate... you just want to define "family" down to the immediate family unit.

You are that stupid.

• Most often, sexual abusers know the child they abuse but are not relatives. In fact, about 60% of perpetrators are nonrelative acquaintances, such as a friend of the family, babysitter, or neighbor.
  • About 30% of those who sexually abuse children are relatives of the child, such as fathers, uncles, or cousins.

If you want to make up your own figures, you can, Norm.

Point is, there isn't an army of transgenders out there looking to get the kids.
It's usually people much closer to home.

I supplied the link Joe. How friggen dishonest are you?

You should probably focus more on getting a life and worrying about yourself and not judging other peoples choices. Especially when your “understanding” of it is so warped
Right, because you are sure to do that for anyone who thinks differently than you, like say Christians.

Haha, you want me to show something after you make fake accusation after accusation about me without a shred of anything to back up what you’ve said?! That’s rich.

Tell you what bucko. Show a quote of me saying anything close to what you’re claiming and I’ll be happy to show you whatever it is you want. Bring on the next dodge. You’re weak
Well you degenerate liar, you have admitted that children NEED to be exposed to these things. Dodging? Yes, you are pathetically dodging and demanding somebody else do something you won’t. Keep burying yourself you degenerate defender. You’re pathetic, weak, a liar, and something else that you’ll get the vapors about being exposed as. Continue your tantrum amen stay away from kids.

Well you degenerate liar, you have admitted that children NEED to be exposed to these things. Dodging? Yes, you are pathetically dodging and demanding somebody else do something you won’t. Keep burying yourself you degenerate defender. You’re pathetic, weak, a liar, and something else that you’ll get the vapors about being exposed as. Continue your tantrum amen stay away from kids.
You keep saying I admitted these things but you’re full of shit. You saying I admitted it doesn’t prove anything. If you were to show a quote of me saying that Children need to be exposed to anything sexual or perverted then you’d win the argument. But you can’t because you are lying.

Forum List

Back