When You Learn Government Lies?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Sooner or later most people grow up and REALIZE they have been lied to. The Warren Commission Report was my eye-opener. I hunted for decades and shot many things. But when you have an entry wound the size of your fist and an exit wound the size of your little finger I call bullshit.

It simply don't work that way folks and nobody have EVER duplicated that! And having a bullet go through the thickest bone in the human body unscathed? NOT going to happen. That not only defys the laws of physics it's defys what that very bullet was designed to do.

What in YOUR life made you stop and think my government is serving me a bowl of horse shit?

Fury

I don’t mind the government lying to me ... my ex was worse.

I studied history for about five minutes...I learned that government whether run by monarch, dictator, or elected politician ALWAYS lies.

The godvernment dictates one nation under God with equal justice under law right after they've stolen & burned the US Constitution......

Sooner or later most people grow up and REALIZE they have been lied to. The Warren Commission Report was my eye-opener. I hunted for decades and shot many things. But when you have an entry wound the size of your fist and an exit wound the size of your little finger I call bullshit.

It simply don't work that way folks and nobody have EVER duplicated that! And having a bullet go through the thickest bone in the human body unscathed? NOT going to happen. That not only defys the laws of physics it's defys what that very bullet was designed to do.

What in YOUR life made you stop and think my government is serving me a bowl of horse shit?

Fury
Adam Hochschild's book "To End All Wars" was my revelation -- massive propaganda during WW1.

Fury
Adam Hochschild's book "To End All Wars" was my revelation -- massive propaganda during WW1.

Didn't research much from WW I when studying WW II, but from some online synopsis doesn't seem all that different from the second coming crusade where after another 18 years of Christian Nation godvernment doctrine propaganda there supposedly is a difference between thieving US Constitution arsonists KKK churchstate cops that threatened to kill all the Jews in NYC back in the mid 1970's for the end of the last century as compared to Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount before 9/11; which Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops enforcement still maintains as truth.

Forum List

Back