When will we have had enough of this guy?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
A Member Of Trump’s Cabinet Told Alec Baldwin His Impression Is Spot-On
Now the question is: Can we figure out which one it was?

LOLOLO....ah, the leaks.....I have no doubt, that Trump is exactly like the clown Alec portrays on SNL. The outsider, the business man, the bafoon. You nuts will rule the day, you voted in this guy.

Trump Reportedly Revealed Classified Info During Meeting With Russian Officials
Russian media were allowed at last week’s meeting, but the American press was not.
Anyone not believing this, is insane....Trump has got to GO~~

When will we have had enough of this guy?

Not until he stops driving you and yours insane...

angry-kirk.png

Until then, he's just way too much fun.

He's really really really really really really really really really really really really done now! :eek:

He won't win the nomination!

• Banned
LOLOLOL.......republicans will put up with this shit, until Trump stops driving liberals insane??? I just hope you morons have a country left by then.

Look. The Democrats could have run a fair and open primary where they gave us a reasonable choice. Instead we got Hillary. We got the choice between the two worst candidates in history. The several states picked the least worst one.

Don't like him? Tough shit. I would have loved to vote for a Democrat but it was her turn. The Democrats foisted this choice on us with a corrupt primary. Even with the corruption limiting the choices early on Hillary still had to pull out the stops to beat Bernie. Give the people a reason to vote for you instead of voting against the other side and you might see some electoral victory.

Until then. Quit the childish nonsense.

LOLOLOL.......republicans will put up with this shit, until Trump stops driving liberals insane??? I just hope you morons have a country left by then.

We'll have a great county. With fewer liberals

LOLOLO....ah, the leaks.....I have no doubt, that Trump is exactly like the clown Alec portrays on SNL. The outsider, the business man, the bafoon. You nuts will rule the day, you voted in this guy.

Russian media were allowed at last week’s meeting, but the American press was not.
We already ruled that day. November 8 last year. We ruled that day splendidly.

Thanks

"When will we have had enough of this guy?"

In 8 years we'll have had enough and be ready to move on to someone else.
Enjoy.

Thanks
Every time you dick for brains brag on your so called victories....every gotdamn time, funny how you never manage to follow up on exactly what the fuck you won? I'm waiting you shit for brain idiot???????

Thanks
Every time you dick for brains brag on your so called victories....every gotdamn time, funny how you never manage to follow up on exactly what the fuck you won? I'm waiting you shit for brain idiot???????
Oh, yea, that reminds me. We won a bunch of public offices.

Forum List

Back