When will Trump supporters turn on the Don?

True Trumplodytes will never abandon him. Those that voted for him simply because they wanted to vote against Hilliary have already started. Those of us who voted for someone else, we don't have to abandon him as we were never with him.

"When will Trump supporters turn on the Don?"

They already have, they just lack the courage to admit it.

They’d love nothing more than for Trump to resign and be rid of the Orange Idiot, and have Pence sworn in as president.

Pence is just as wrong on the issues and as reprehensible as Trump, of course, but rightwing cowards won’t admit that, either.
look who is calling someone a coward.....the coward who posts and runs and will never defend any of the bullshit he throws up....care to comment jones?....

"When will Trump supporters turn on the Don?"

They already have, they just lack the courage to admit it.

They’d love nothing more than for Trump to resign and be rid of the Orange Idiot, and have Pence sworn in as president.

Pence is just as wrong on the issues and as reprehensible as Trump, of course, but rightwing cowards won’t admit that, either.
Truth be told, white people are loving them some Trump...they may not like the way he's going about shit, but for the first time in our life time, they have a sitting president exclusive to their race and issues...com'on...if blacks had had even a slither of Obama's blackness, we'd feel the same way, but we didn't. He was for all americans!! So, at this point, secretly, whites is loving them some Trump and they no it!!
obama was for all americans?....or just the ones who agreed with him?....

What's funny, is that ww don't care......as long as its not white, they'll take it!!

We definitely need a "Dafuq?" button.
Mike for some strange reason, I like you. Your like a retarded child, confused, dillusioned and ignorant and I feel for you...nobody can be as stupid and fucked in the head as you and still manage to type stupid shit on a daily basis...do you need a hug, I got a 6ft python that would love to hug you!!
nobody can be as stupid and fucked in the head as you and still manage to type stupid shit on a daily basis...
have you read any posts by tiger59?.....oh sorry.....

Forum List

Back