When will the objectifying of camels stop??

It's not just camels. Examples of botched cosmetic surgery are getting worse every day.
images

I'll never understand why any woman would want huge lips.

I think they're fucking nasty.

Same with a huge cow's ass. Eeeeeewww... no thanks...

Seriously, cant we just appreciate our camels for their wonderful personalities?

12 camels disqualified from Saudi beauty contest in 'Botox' row

Sexy camels. Better be careful of taking them to West Virginia, they might just get themselves raped, and it WILL BE their own faults for A) Not wearing any clothes, B) Not being Christian and C) for being total horse.... (Oh, fuck, they're not horses, the joke doesn't work).

well considering that a Camel can drink about 50 gallons of water in 3 minutes, it's going to take a whole lot of moonshine to get a camel drunk enough to want to .....

but why pick on West Virginians? last time I checked they still have beauty contests for women, not Camels.

2018 Miss West Virginia USA Contestants

meanwhile in Saudi Arabia beauty contestants get death threats, they don't have dog contests because they don't like dogs and they pay 30 million for the most beautiful camel. If I see a joke somewhere here, its not originating in WV.

What kind of a world do we live in when certain cultures get quivery to the tune of $32M over the sight of the most alluring ... camels?

th
That camel looks better than the dogs of the democrat party. Watch out they spit, and the camel does too..

democratuhhhladies.jpg

Here.......they forgot one.......

YqVwrl0.png

I was just thinking that.

Well, they are only riding and judging the camels.

Not playing in the American Games...

cowchip1.jpg

and they don't even wear gloves to do it.......now that's some manly he-man stuff right there!

Cow poo doesn't really stink.

How does wearing gloves determine the smell? And you're right, it doesn't when it's dried....but fresh can knock you for a loop, especially around a dairy farm.

I was being sarcastic (like usual) to point out the difference of the other poster's comment of 'they only ride & judge, (but not touch it) like in the American games' So yeah, Americans are a tough crowd when the guys handle shit without gloves vs Saudi's only riding & judging.

(keep up dammit :2up:)

Seriously, cant we just appreciate our camels for their wonderful personalities?

12 camels disqualified from Saudi beauty contest in 'Botox' row

Sexy camels. Better be careful of taking them to West Virginia, they might just get themselves raped, and it WILL BE their own faults for A) Not wearing any clothes, B) Not being Christian and C) for being total horse.... (Oh, fuck, they're not horses, the joke doesn't work).

well considering that a Camel can drink about 50 gallons of water in 3 minutes, it's going to take a whole lot of moonshine to get a camel drunk enough to want to .....

but why pick on West Virginians? last time I checked they still have beauty contests for women, not Camels.

2018 Miss West Virginia USA Contestants

meanwhile in Saudi Arabia beauty contestants get death threats, they don't have dog contests because they don't like dogs and they pay 30 million for the most beautiful camel. If I see a joke somewhere here, its not originating in WV.

Well, you can pick and choose what you think is funny...

Hey, let's try to look at the issue from the Saudi mens' point of view. Only those men ever get to look under the burkas.

It may well be that the Camel Beauty Contest was started because female camels are the most attractive women to be found in the kingdom.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back