When will the next "lewd" tape recording be released?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
When is the next debate? Btw, anyone thinking "Fox News" is in the bag for Trump are stupid. Yes, all left wingers are stupid. That is a fact as we all know.

The funny thing is when they released that horrible thing Trump said 12 years ago, that all men and women say (especially women) just before the last debate, it was suppose to be the kill shot.....again. By Monday he was suppose to bow out and Pence take over. CNN had their orders, to TAKE HIM OUT, and damn they tried. Didn't they?

Of course the sheep fall right in line. The little lambs, just falling for all of the transparent political games. They are adorable aren't they? Especially when they portray themselves as being soooo intelligent and morally superior. Sigh.....

Anyway, the scary thing is if sure fire tactics don't work the way they worked on Cain or Allen West, is they will go to more extreme measures. That is my prediction. In order to protect their secrets? The notion that Trump might open an investigation into hillary? Oh, that is their worst nightmare.

What, you don't think that has the potential of putting EVERYONE IN JAIL? Including republicans and everyone else who dip their beaks into God knows what?

If he is a real threat to win it and if he is not taken out by the normal methods, they will go to other EXTREMES.

Either way, as I predicted, no way does he survive the political establishment machine.

GUy, get real.

Trump's worst enemy has always been Trump.

He's the malignant puss that oozes from the hate you guys have been festering for the last 24 years...

Enjoy him, embrace him, but don't be surprised that normal people are repulsed by him.

When is the next debate? Btw, anyone thinking "Fox News" is in the bag for Trump are stupid. Yes, all left wingers are stupid. That is a fact as we all know.

The funny thing is when they released that horrible thing Trump said 12 years ago, that all men and women say (especially women) just before the last debate, it was suppose to be the kill shot.....again. By Monday he was suppose to bow out and Pence take over. CNN had their orders, to TAKE HIM OUT, and damn they tried. Didn't they?

Of course the sheep fall right in line. The little lambs, just falling for all of the transparent political games. They are adorable aren't they? Especially when they portray themselves as being soooo intelligent and morally superior. Sigh.....

Anyway, the scary thing is if sure fire tactics don't work the way they worked on Cain or Allen West, is they will go to more extreme measures. That is my prediction. In order to protect their secrets? The notion that Trump might open an investigation into hillary? Oh, that is their worst nightmare.

What, you don't think that has the potential of putting EVERYONE IN JAIL? Including republicans and everyone else who dip their beaks into God knows what?

If he is a real threat to win it and if he is not taken out by the normal methods, they will go to other EXTREMES.

Either way, as I predicted, no way does he survive the political establishment machine.

Boohoo...

In Politics your personal life and past words are fair game and if you hate the way the left has been acting, well then maybe Trump should have been a little nicer during the damn Primaries when it came to Ted Cruz and Ted Cruz family.

I know, I know, I know how dare I point to recent past comments by your beloved hero Donald Trump where he called Ted Cruz " Canadian Anchor Baby " while accusing Ted Cruz father being part of JFK death or pushed the Birther nonsense on your Republican Rival like Trump did.

Now you will write what does that have to do with anything you wrote?

Simple, you're crying about the releasing of Trump past words ( 11 years ago and not 12 because if you subtract 5 from 16 you get 11 ) and how mean the left has been and how the media has focused on your boy wonder and all I have to say is Boo fucking Hoo!

Play dirty then expect to get bitch slapped like the silly boy whore that he is!

Politics baby Politics and it is fucking dirty!

GUy, get real.

Trump's worst enemy has always been Trump.

He's the malignant puss that oozes from the hate you guys have been festering for the last 24 years...

Enjoy him, embrace him, but don't be surprised that normal people are repulsed by him.

LOL Leftists are not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

Boohoo...

In Politics your personal life and past words are fair game and if you hate the way the left has been acting, well then maybe Trump should have been a little nicer during the damn Primaries when it came to Ted Cruz and Ted Cruz family.

I know, I know, I know how dare I point to recent past comments by your beloved hero Donald Trump where he called Ted Cruz " Canadian Anchor Baby " while accusing Ted Cruz father being part of JFK death or pushed the Birther nonsense on your Republican Rival like Trump did.

Now you will write what does that have to do with anything you wrote?

Simple, you're crying about the releasing of Trump past words ( 11 years ago and not 12 because if you subtract 5 from 16 you get 11 ) and how mean the left has been and how the media has focused on your boy wonder and all I have to say is Boo fucking Hoo!

Play dirty then expect to get bitch slapped like the silly boy whore that he is!

Politics baby Politics and it is fucking dirty!
5 paragraphs of bullshit from a hypocritical little lamb on the left.

Tell all of us how offended you are by Trump again.

I need to laugh a little.

You fucking loser.

Well since Trump is so proud of being a sexual predator that he has to brag about his rapes, you can be sure there are more tapes which he has effectively admitted that there are more. The real question is how many women will come forward beyond the three we already know about.

When's the last time this campaign had a substantive, civil and detailed conversation on the issues that affect this country?

What a fucking embarrassment.

I agree. Or it's just a sign we live in boring times. We aren't in the middle of a recession or a war, so what else do we have to talk about?

Look, give then credit. Bush and Rubio and heck, even Ted Cruz tried to talk about the serious issues. and the voters rejected them for Trump.

I look at 2016 as a "near death experience" for Democracy. The Democrats toyed with nominating a Communist and the Republicans did nominate a Nazi. That tells me a lot of the population has given up on Democracy.

Hillary will probably end up winning, but don't expect the GOP establishment in Congress to sit down with her and try to fix the problems. We'll get four years of Gridlock and then wonder about the hoarde of travesties 2020 will bring.

LOL Leftists are not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

Then how come they keep winning elections? Shit, if you guys didn't steal the election in 2000, you wouldn't have won an election at all since 1988.
Wiki dumps shit on all over Cankles, but magically NBC dumps an old tape on Trump the same day. Intelligent people see the distortion, but sadly you are so dumb you can see it.

No doubt NBC did this to protect Cankles.

5 paragraphs of bullshit from a hypocritical little lamb on the left.

Tell all of us how offended you are by Trump again.

That someone that ignorant, racist, misogynist and unsuitable has gotten as close to the presidency as he has.

I used to wonder what my German Grandfather thought when he watched Hitler rise to power.

I don't wonder that anymore.

When's the last time this campaign had a substantive, civil and detailed conversation on the issues that affect this country?

Hillary's? Cause all she has and all democrats ever have is the victimology strategy.

Name anything that she stands for that is not trying to placate any perceived victim.

From the minimum wage bullshit......AND poor poor little women who get sooooo mistreated by white male Christians.

Name one thing. Trump has actually brought a lot of issues to the forefront, which is then turned into racism by the left.

You are denying hillary lies? Really, I cannot tell.

What are your specific concerns. Humor me for a moment. Try NOT pretending you are above political extremes ONCE and tell me exactly what you want.

Blacks to have more things? What? Unfettered immigrant crossing the border? 100s of thousands of Syrian refugees coming in? You think they will all be "vetted" or is that done so conservatives would protest so they can set up their narrative how racist conservative America is?

What do you specifically want?

>>> Waiting for the tape where Hillary/on a hot mike is bragging how she used to be able to just start kissing any man and grabbing {His Big ___________} whenever she wanted to in her 20's.

Well since Trump is so proud of being a sexual predator that he has to brag about his rapes, you can be sure there are more tapes which he has effectively admitted that there are more. The real question is how many women will come forward beyond the three we already know about.
Hypocrisy

>>> Waiting for the tape where Hillary/on a hot mike is bragging how she used to be able to just start kissing any man and grabbing {His Big ___________} whenever she wanted to in her 20's.
Don't you know? Hillary is a pussy eater.

Hillary's? Cause all she has and all democrats ever have is the victimology strategy.

Name anything that she stands for that is not trying to placate any perceived victim.

From the minimum wage bullshit......AND poor poor little women who get sooooo mistreated by white male Christians.

Name one thing. Trump has actually brought a lot of issues to the forefront, which is then turned into racism by the left.

What are your specific concerns. Humor me for a moment. Try NOT pretending you are above political extremes ONCE and tell me exactly what you want.

Blacks to have more things? What? Unfettered immigrant crossing the border? 100s of thousands of Syrian refugees coming in? You think they will all be "vetted" or is that done so conservatives would protest so they can set up their narrative how racist conservative America is?

One can't ride the fence and appear above it all, if one clearly outlines their positions.

Is there something ambiguous about "a substantive, civil and detailed conversation on the issues that affect this country"?

Let's hear about their personal income tax plans and precisely why they feel it's the best way to go, supported by appropriate facts and data.

Let's hear about their business income tax plans and precisely why they feel it's the best way to go, supported by appropriate facts and data.

Let's hear about their idea of the role of the Fed and precisely why they feel it's the best way to go, supported by appropriate facts and data.

Let's hear about their plans about Russia and the Middle East and precisely why they feel it's the best way to go, supported by appropriate facts and data.

Let's hear about their specific plans for health care and precisely why they feel it's the best way to go, supported by appropriate facts and data.

Let's hear about their plans for unions and precisely why they feel it's the best way to go, supported by appropriate facts and data.

Let's hear about their plans for improving race relations and precisely why they feel it's the best way to go, supported by appropriate facts and data.

Let's hear about their plans for education and precisely why they feel it's the best way to go, supported by appropriate facts and data.

Let's hear about their plans for financial industry regulation and precisely why they feel it's the best way to go, supported by appropriate facts and data.

Let's hear about their plans for immigration and precisely why they feel it's the best way to go, supported by appropriate facts and data.

That's a start.

And then, when both of them provide the above specific information, the other could respectfully challenge them, and then they could go back and forth.

Did I really need to say this?

Forum List

Back