When will pompous pontificators learn? Back your statements up with FACTS!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I know this board is to "let your voices count"! But really folks!
The vast majority and this is NO exaggeration, of people making personal,subjective, unsubstantiated "voices count" is just pathetic... IN my opinion!

I don't have time to do a study of the board's contributors' penchant to blow out of proportion, to make statements as facts without any substantiation and just plain LIE to get their biased and uninformed opinion in print!
Now some of you may complain..."what's this have to do with "US Politics"?
When the vast majority of contributions in this forum use exaggerations, exceptional situations, i.e. simply stating without any validation it contributes to misinformation. Misinformation leads to opinions being formed and when pollsters contact some of us on this forum and we pass that misinformation on the pollsters tally and politicians with their finger in the air say YUP... (for instance..) Trump is anti-immigrant"!
And as a result idiot politicians without doing the simplest research would find as I did when I do a Google search... "Trump anti immigrant quotes", About 2,660,000 results!
And so this MYTH that Trump who's wife is a LEGAL IMMIGRANT, hates all immigrants! Is anti-immigrant!
When in fact he like me loves and respects and admires "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS" who take the time and effort to become an American... and in doing so LIKE my daughter-in-law from a communist country LOVES America! She like Trump's wife and millions of LEGAL immigrants are really upset that the idiots like those of you on this board don't comprehend the gross distinction that simple little adjective "LEGAL" means!
And this is just one example of the gross ignorance of many people in America who lead by the biased MSM form political opinions based on 1) no substantiation... just guesses...2) the biased MSM which has been shown time after time to be left leaning/progressive/America hating.
If those of you on the left would at least offer me some substantiation for your opinions which is for the most part what I do more times then not, I strongly encourage! Because making important political decisions based on FACTS rather then emotional subjective, rare exceptional situations and making them the rule,..i.e.
"Cops hate blacks, therefore more blacks killed by cops then white" for example might mitigate some of the wild eyed statements that pollsters count and politicians with their fingers in the air believe. Which is why for example we have the WH hosting "Black Lives Matter".. that chant...
Black Lives Matter: 'Pigs In A Blanket, Fry 'Em Like Bacon' | The Daily ...

I'd be happy if people just added links to their OP's to whatever story they are pontificating about. So many threads started lately that make tangent references to stories that I then have to go track down just to understand what the issues are since the OP's commentary has about as many facts as I have giraffes.

The vast majority and this is NO exaggeration, of people making personal,subjective, unsubstantiated "voices count" is just pathetic... IN my opinion!

I don't have time to do a study of the board's contributors' penchant to blow out of proportion, to make statements as facts without any substantiation and just plain LIE to get their biased and uninformed opinion in print!
When the vast majority of contributions in this forum use exaggerations, exceptional situations, i.e. simply stating without any validation it contributes to misinformation. Misinformation leads to opinions being formed and when pollsters contact some of us on this forum and we pass that misinformation on the pollsters tally and politicians with their finger in the air say YUP... (for instance..) Trump is anti-immigrant"!
And as a result idiot politicians without doing the simplest research would find as I did when I do a Google search... "Trump anti immigrant quotes", About 2,660,000 results!
And so this MYTH that Trump who's wife is a LEGAL IMMIGRANT, hates all immigrants! Is anti-immigrant!
When in fact he like me loves and respects and admires "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS" who take the time and effort to become an American... and in doing so LIKE my daughter-in-law from a communist country LOVES America! She like Trump's wife and millions of LEGAL immigrants are really upset that the idiots like those of you on this board don't comprehend the gross distinction that simple little adjective "LEGAL" means!
And this is just one example of the gross ignorance of many people in America who lead by the biased MSM form political opinions based on 1) no substantiation... just guesses...2) the biased MSM which has been shown time after time to be left leaning/progressive/America hating.
If those of you on the left would at least offer me some substantiation for your opinions which is for the most part what I do more times then not, I strongly encourage! Because making important political decisions based on FACTS rather then emotional subjective, rare exceptional situations and making them the rule,..i.e.
"Cops hate blacks, therefore more blacks killed by cops then white" for example might mitigate some of the wild eyed statements that pollsters count and politicians with their fingers in the air believe. Which is why for example we have the WH hosting "Black Lives Matter".. that chant...
Lighten up Francis. This and other sites like it are nothing more than anonymous internet message boards for chrissakes.

Lighten up Francis. This and other sites like it are nothing more than anonymous internet message boards for chrissakes.

Look idiots like you are too dumb to understand this simple phrase "Pigs in A Blanket, Fry 'Em Like Bacon" have been used to call to action a war on the police.
And when people like you that seem to ignore a President who has these same people in OUR WH these words have no meaning. But to other idiots, it is
an endorsement by Obama that BLM is justified! And as a result people on this board like lemmings repeat "words" and some even take action...like you criticizing me for being concerned that many people don't understand the lack of awareness.

Forum List

Back