When will Obama be held responsible for telling Americans he

He is quoting a book, but choose that quote and words himself, so he is responsible for it. Thing is it doesn’t bother me. There is nothing wrong with men talking about pussy or joking about it. People need to lighten up.

"gotta have them ribs and pussy too"!

Did Obama really say that HE HAD to have ribs and pussy too any more then what Trump said:
“Grab’em by the pussy,. You can do anything.

What is the difference? Oh wait remember the MSM consider Obama as the editor of NewsWeek once said:
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

And remember even Obama considers himself well let him speak for himself upon his nomination in 2008...
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul | HuffPost

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

that's not Obama

It most certainly is Obama, but the quote leaves out a little bit. He is reading from one of his books and the words are said by another character, which is interesting since he is the one who supposedly wrote the book.

FALSE: President Obama Demands 'Ribs and Pussy Too'

"Sense of equivalency"???
So where were you wordsmiths when this famous quote was made:
"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is.
If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing.
If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....
Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no.
And it would have been completely true."

"

And?
He is explaining the difference between are you having relations and have you had relations

Clinton never had sex with her

Gosh not the rehash of the same old BS. Is what gays do, sex? A BJ is certainly "having sex" and it doesn't matter what the definition of is, is.

"gotta have them ribs and pussy too"!

Did Obama really say that HE HAD to have ribs and pussy too any more then what Trump said:
“Grab’em by the pussy,. You can do anything.

What is the difference? Oh wait remember the MSM consider Obama as the editor of NewsWeek once said:
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

And remember even Obama considers himself well let him speak for himself upon his nomination in 2008...
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul | HuffPost

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

Sorry...not the same as forced kissing or grabbing pussy

Never has been

Rightards are just insane. There's no other explanation for shit like this.

Their sense of equivalencies are laughable

I know, right?

Like to them, a comedian pretending to squeeze a fully dressed adult woman’s breasts for a photograph is the same as a 32 year old assistant DA striping himself and a 14 year old child down to their underwear and sexually molesting her.

[Q
NOW he read the words! HE didn't have to read the words but HE DID. Much as Trump said "grab by their pussy" DOES NOT mean Trump actually did grab their pussy!
So context means everything. FACT is Obama said "gotta have ribs and pussy too"!

Fact is that Barack Obama was reading a quote of other people's words- while Donald Trump was specifically stating that he could grab women by their pussy because he was famous- here I am glad to quote Trump again.

Context is important. Here the context is that Trump was describing what he did:

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.......

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Bush: Come on shorty.

Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?

Comparing Barack Obama quoting someone else to Donald Trump bragging about grabbing women's pussies- is like comparing Kenneth Branaugh to Nazi's- because Kenneth Brannaugh portrayed a Nazi in a movie.

Once again you demonstrate what a partisan political hack you are.

But did Trump every say "I grab her pussy" or "when I grab a woman by her pussy"... NOPE
Now Obama actually said "gotta have ribs and pussy too"
What is the difference? You say Obama was reading and I say Trump was not saying TRUMP actually "grab'em by the pussy" he knew Weinstein,Spacey etc. and was describing them!
The difference was explained to you. Why do you keep asking? That you can’t comprehend the difference between Obama reading dialog from a character in a book with Donald Trump talking about how he can grab pussies because he’s a celebrity; is on you, no one else. And despite your pathetic denials that Trump really said that, as you were shown, women came forward, complaining he did that to them. Only unlike trump’s perspective that they wanted it, they were very clear, his boorish behavior was not welcome.

What the "Conservatives" absolutely hate is that President Obama is an excellent role model for young people in this nation. And a success story as President.
Yea... well let's see...
"When I was a teenager I used drugs, I drank, I pretty much tried whatever was out there. But I was in Hawaii and it was a pretty relaxed place," Obama told the rapper.
Obama Talks Addiction: "I Used Drugs, I Drank, I Pretty Much Tried Whatever Was Out There"
View attachment 162146
So what? Who ever said Obama was a role model when he was a teenager. Your desperation is embarrassing.

He is quoting a book, but choose that quote and words himself, so he is responsible for it. Thing is it doesn’t bother me. There is nothing wrong with men talking about pussy or joking about it. People need to lighten up.
He picked the words to read but he’s not speaking from personal experience; whereas trump was.

He picked the words to read but he’s not speaking from personal experience; whereas trump was.

Trump was bullshitting as many men do when joking around with other men.

Trump was bullshitting as many men do when joking around with other men.
Liar, trump was telling the truth. We know this because after he denied it, women stepped forward, corroborating his claims.

Do you always fluff for other men like that?

Forum List

Back