When will Obama be held responsible for telling Americans he

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"gotta have them ribs and pussy too"!

Did Obama really say that HE HAD to have ribs and pussy too any more then what Trump said:
“Grab’em by the pussy,. You can do anything.

What is the difference? Oh wait remember the MSM consider Obama as the editor of NewsWeek once said:
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

And remember even Obama considers himself well let him speak for himself upon his nomination in 2008...
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul | HuffPost

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

Did Obama really say that HE HAD to have ribs and pussy too any more then what Trump said:

What is the difference? Oh wait remember the MSM consider Obama as the editor of NewsWeek once said:
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

And remember even Obama considers himself well let him speak for himself upon his nomination in 2008...
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

that's not Obama

that's not Obama

looks and sounds exactly like him. Are you sure?

that's not Obama

Doesn't look, or sound, like him

that's not Obama

FALSE: President Obama Demands 'Ribs and Pussy Too'

Although the clip is real, it doesn’t document an off-the-cuff remark made by President Obama demanding “ribs and pussy too.” Rather, this footage was taken from Barack Obama’s appearance on the show “The Author Series” on 20 September 1995 (long before he ran for the presidency) in which he read excerpts from his book Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance. The full clip shows that President Obama was describing a conversation he had with someone else about Malcolm X’s beliefs, and that the “ribs and pussy too” line was spoken by another character in the book.

Do you really believe your own b*******? If so you are a totally brainwashed functional moron.....

Obama seems to be a devoted father and faithful husband, which is rare in the liberal Dem party. As a conservative I'm forced to say good job Obama.

Although the clip is real, it doesn’t document an off-the-cuff remark made by President Obama demanding “ribs and pussy too.” Rather, this footage was taken from Barack Obama’s appearance on the show “The Author Series” on 20 September 1995 (long before he ran for the presidency) in which he read excerpts from his book Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance. The full clip shows that President Obama was describing a conversation he had with someone else about Malcolm X’s beliefs, and that the “ribs and pussy too” line was spoken by another character in the book.
Yea but he still said them! Just as Trump said "grab by the pussy" ! Why do you believe Obama but not Trump? Is it because you believe Obama is a God?

that's not Obama

Well does this sound like Obama when he is telling you he is an angry black man?
Obamabiography1995.png

Obama didn't say he had to have ribs and pussy.

What a pity the word, "context," doesn't exist in your lexicon.

that's not Obama

He’s quoting what some guy said about not moving to an Arab country.

Sorry...not the same as forced kissing or grabbing pussy

Never has been

Yea but he still said them! Just as Trump said "grab by the pussy" ! Why do you believe Obama but not Trump? Is it because you believe Obama is a God?
Obama is a complete dumbfuck. One of the worst presidents as well. Anything else?

You know you're fucked in the head, right?

You're actually comparing Trump speaking from personal experience and having a line of women complain about being groped by him .....

.... with Obama reading a character from his book, not speaking for himself.

2s0blvo.jpg

I have to agree that it isn't Obama. Otherwise why would he have married a transvestite if he liked poontang so much?

Sorry...not the same as forced kissing or grabbing pussy

Never has been

Rightards are just insane. There's no other explanation for shit like this.

Obama didn't say he had to have ribs and pussy.

What a pity the word, "context," doesn't exist in your lexicon.

And neither did Trump! What did Trump say "in context" that is any different then Obama.
Both used the words pussy.
Trump never said he'd grabbed them by the pussy. Did he actually say I"ve grabbed them by the pussy?
So context is everything for sure... but as a MSM sycophant people like you have NO problem when the MSM takes statements out of context...to whit...
You and thousands like you believe these MSM lies about Trump being "anti-immigrant"!
How out of context this is when considering TRUMP MARRIED AN IMMIGRANT!
40 million plus of us have IMMIGRANTS as relatives.
The big difference is you and the biased MSM keep forgetting that simple adjective.... ILLEGAL!!!
But again... what can you expect out of lemmings that believe every word of the MSM!
Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 7.12.26 PM.png

Forum List

Back