When will Islam be condemned for the recent terrorist strike in Sri Lanka?

After the New Zealand attack I couldn't hear the end of "white male" this "white male" that, and of course the mandatory fuck Christians.

Well, now the Islamists have killed hundreds of people. Unlike the New Zealand attack it wasn't a single guy who was out of his mind. It was an organized gang of militant Muslims, who even killed cops resisting arrest.

Will there be a discussion regarding the evils of Islam?
About the time you white trash condemn fundie Christians for more terrorist attacks than Muslims since 9/11
That is a lie with phony statistics. Accusations are listed instead of actual crimes. How can people be so stupid and gullible? Got an answer?

After the New Zealand attack I couldn't hear the end of "white male" this "white male" that, and of course the mandatory fuck Christians.

Well, now the Islamists have killed hundreds of people. Unlike the New Zealand attack it wasn't a single guy who was out of his mind. It was an organized gang of militant Muslims, who even killed cops resisting arrest.

Are you suggesting that all Muslims are responsible for the evil attacks in Sri Lanka?

Not ALL smokers will be diagnosed with lung cancer...BUT the intelligent being within us says “stay the fuck away from cigarettes to reduce probability.”
I’ll never understand why you twisted fucks hate being proactive...fucking weird!

Lysistrata's argument has now been responded to so many times that I thought it was a sarcastic joke.
She is quite stupid and is incapable of distinguishing between a supremacist ideology and an identity.

All she knows is that she is required to defend the identity.

In a previous video one of the attackers said that anyone who disagrees with Islam should be killed.

Alleged Sri Lanka Suicide Bomber: “Anyone Who Disagrees With Muslims Should be Killed”

Religion of peace in action.

There is no "religion of peace". There is no religion that men won't kill for or die for. Genocides are almost always based on the religion of the victims. Jews in Germany, Muslims in Bosnia, Christians in Armenia. Whatever the minority religion, there are those in the majority who will murder them in the name of "peace".

All acts of terrorism are condemned, but here's the difference. We condemn ISIS, and all forms of radical terrorism which targets innocents, especially those at worship. We're still waiting for you to ADMIT that radical white nationalist are even terrorists.

There are 100,000 violent Muslims in the world, and that includes all of the Taliban fighters and ISIS. Even fewer of these 100,000 are participating in terrorist acts. Out of 1.8 billion people. You condemn 1.8 billion people because of the acts of fewer than .6 percent of them.

And this is why we defend the Muslim faith, while condemning radical terrorists.

In a previous video one of the attackers said that anyone who disagrees with Islam should be killed.

Alleged Sri Lanka Suicide Bomber: “Anyone Who Disagrees With Muslims Should be Killed”

There is no "religion of peace". There is no religion that men won't kill for or die for. Genocides are almost always based on the religion of the victims. Jews in Germany, Muslims in Bosnia, Christians in Armenia. Whatever the minority religion, there are those in the majority who will murder them in the name of "peace".

All acts of terrorism are condemned, but here's the difference. We condemn ISIS, and all forms of radical terrorism which targets innocents, especially those at worship. We're still waiting for you to ADMIT that radical white nationalist are even terrorists.

There are 100,000 violent Muslims in the world, and that includes all of the Taliban fighters and ISIS. Even fewer of these 100,000 are participating in terrorist acts. Out of 1.8 billion people. You condemn 1.8 billion people because of the acts of fewer than .6 percent of them.

And this is why we defend the Muslim faith, while condemning radical terrorists.
The Muslims faith advocates for terror and world domination. It is an impossibility to teach Islam without those tenets. You are a gullible idiot and a victim of useless lip service from lying apologists. You know nothing about Islam or you would not say something so incredibly stupid. Next.

About the time you white trash condemn fundie Christians for more terrorist attacks than Muslims since 9/11
These goofballs think that robert dear, eric rudolph, michael bray, the munchkin who murdered Dr. Bernard Slepian in his kitchen and the guy who drove into a crowd in Charlottesville were all Muslims.

ea12456b-c89d-41c1-a29c-a95758f751bf-original.gif

These goofballs think that robert dear, eric rudolph, michael bray, the munchkin who murdered Dr. Bernard Slepian in his kitchen and the guy who drove into a crowd in Charlottesville were all Muslims.

What they weren’t were fundamental Christians, troll.

Let me fill you people in on the victims as far as Islam is concerned. They are not innocents. Islam insists it does not kill innocents but only Muslims are "innocents" no other people qualify. Those Christians were enemies and oppressors just for not being Muslim, .A reason for them to die is to intimidate the living.That is what the religion teaches and rewards with unbriidled lust in paradise and money for surviving terrorist families. That fact has been illustrated in Palestine where killing babies sets your family up for life.

Sunni man will not answer because what I said is the truth borne out by actions and Islamic scripture. Another funny rating is forthcoming signaling his hate for non-Muslims is just as bad as the murderers his religion glorifies. Remember he is a liar when it comes to his faith, in fact, encouraged to lie, again, a fact that anyone can read. Islam has no place in a free society. It should be exposed and shunned with everything in our power.

There are verses that back up everything I have said and can be produced if I am challenged. If anyone would like to do their own research "The Religion of Peace" is an excellent place to start. It has references to Islamic scripture that show you the true meaning in Islam. They debunk myths and lies with proof from the horse's mouth. That horse being Muhammad. Remember Muhammad completed Islam and he is the only Islamic scholar that counts. Any disagreement with Muhammad about Islam is wrong and that fact can not be changed. Any Muslim who challenges that could be, and many are, killed.
.......:cuckoo:.......:lol:.......:cuckoo:.......:lol:.......:cuckoo:

There are 100,000 violent Muslims in the world, and that includes all of the Taliban fighters and ISIS. Even fewer of these 100,000 are participating in terrorist acts. Out of 1.8 billion people. You condemn 1.8 billion people because of the ALLacts of fewer than .6 percent of them.

The Muslims faith advocates for terror and world domination. It is an impossibility to teach Islam without those tenets. You are a gullible idiot and a victim of useless lip service from lying apologists. You know nothing about Islam or you would not say something so incredibly stupid. Next.

The Christian faith advocates for the conversion of ALL "non-believers" to the Christian faith, on the basis of John 14:6 "Jesus told him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me'". This has been used as an excuse for forced conversions on the grounds that they were "saving the heathens". There are more conversions to Christianity than any other faith precisely BECAUSE Christians are still actively going on missions throughout the world seeking to convert others.

If that isn't an attempt at "religious domination", I don't know what is. The Muslim faith is no more violent that the Christian faith, which tortured and murdered Jews during the Inquisition, women, during the "witch hunts", Muslims, during the Crusades, and committed genocide on Native Americans.

Stop pretending that people who call themselves "Christians", haven't committed their own atrocities while attempting to turn the entire world Christian.

The problem is that to the left, Trump and the Republican administration, are the "enemy" and the old saying, "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend," even to the absurdity that the enemy wants to kill them too and they refuse to believe it. Their ignorance of Islam and Sharia Law, will be their ultimate downfall and the downfall of the west.

Let me fill you people in on the victims as far as Islam is concerned. They are not innocents. Islam insists it does not kill innocents but only Muslims are "innocents" no other people qualify. Those Christians were enemies and oppressors just for not being Muslim, .A reason for them to die is to intimidate the living.That is what the religion teaches and rewards with unbriidled lust in paradise and money for surviving terrorist families. That fact has been illustrated in Palestine where killing babies sets your family up for life.

Sunni man will not answer because what I said is the truth borne out by actions and Islamic scripture. Another funny rating is forthcoming signaling his hate for non-Muslims is just as bad as the murderers his religion glorifies. Remember he is a liar when it comes to his faith, in fact, encouraged to lie, again, a fact that anyone can read. Islam has no place in a free society. It should be exposed and shunned with everything in our power.

There are verses that back up everything I have said and can be produced if I am challenged. If anyone would like to do their own research "The Religion of Peace" is an excellent place to start. It has references to Islamic scripture that show you the true meaning in Islam. They debunk myths and lies with proof from the horse's mouth. That horse being Muhammad. Remember Muhammad completed Islam and he is the only Islamic scholar that counts. Any disagreement with Muhammad about Islam is wrong and that fact can not be changed. Any Muslim who challenges that could be, and many are, killed.
Muslims warned the Sri Lankan government about this terrorist group three years ago.

Read what the The Utah Islamic Center and the Utah Muslim Civic League had to say in response to the Sri Lankan bombings:

UIC response to Easter bombings in Sri Lanka.

UIC stands with our Christian brothers and sisters and all victims of these senseless attacks. We express our deepest condolences and pray for all who are suffering. Today’s savage attacks on Christian worshippers celebrating Easter Sunday and others in Sri Lanka are outrageous and despicable.

All people should be allowed to practice their faith freely, and in safety and security. We express our grief and solidarity with all the victims of this horrific attack that happened on their day of celebration. We call upon all people of faith and goodwill to remain vigilant in standing against violence.

UIC extends its deepest sympathies to the grieving families of those who were killed today, and ask the God Almighty to grant each of them solace in this loss.

Read the Utah Muslim Civic League’s response:

Sunday April 21,

The Utah Muslim Civic league is mourning with the victims of today’s attack in Sri Lanka. We condemn and denounce this deplorable act. Today sheer devastation broke out in Sri Lanka on a day where families were coming together to celebrate Easter. All of humanity is mourning these horrific attacks once again violating sacred faith spaces. We are filled with sorrow and grieve with the victims and all of their loved ones.

“It’s a heartbreaking state of affairs that we have to mourn again, when we are still in state of mourning. These incidents should strengthen the resolve for political, community and faith leaders to prevent tragedies of this sort in the future. Our spiritual tradition not only condemns these attacks but calls for the protection of sacred spaces. This reminds me of the letter prophet Muhammad wrote in a letter to the Christian monks of St. Catherine’s monastery. It reads: ‘Whenever Christian monks, devotees and pilgrims gather together, whether in a mountain or valley, or den, or frequented place, or plain, or church, or in houses of worship, verily we are [at the] back of them and shall protect them, and their properties and their morals, by Myself, by My Friends and by My Assistants, for they are of My Subjects and under My Protection.’ Let us join together as human family and eradicate the root causes of this hatred from our family.” said Avais Ahmed, the chairman of the Utah Muslim Civic League.

As a community and as our league, we stand together against hate, against violence, against evil.

It is Muslims who help stop these extremists by cooperating with authorities. Muslims DO stand up and condemn and denounce such heinous acts of violence. Don't say you never saw any. I'm sure there are many more.

Read what the The Utah Islamic Center and the Utah Muslim Civic League had to say in response to the Sri Lankan bombings:

UIC stands with our Christian brothers and sisters and all victims of these senseless attacks. We express our deepest condolences and pray for all who are suffering. Today’s savage attacks on Christian worshippers celebrating Easter Sunday and others in Sri Lanka are outrageous and despicable.

All people should be allowed to practice their faith freely, and in safety and security. We express our grief and solidarity with all the victims of this horrific attack that happened on their day of celebration. We call upon all people of faith and goodwill to remain vigilant in standing against violence.

UIC extends its deepest sympathies to the grieving families of those who were killed today, and ask the God Almighty to grant each of them solace in this loss.

Sunday April 21,

The Utah Muslim Civic league is mourning with the victims of today’s attack in Sri Lanka. We condemn and denounce this deplorable act. Today sheer devastation broke out in Sri Lanka on a day where families were coming together to celebrate Easter. All of humanity is mourning these horrific attacks once again violating sacred faith spaces. We are filled with sorrow and grieve with the victims and all of their loved ones.

“It’s a heartbreaking state of affairs that we have to mourn again, when we are still in state of mourning. These incidents should strengthen the resolve for political, community and faith leaders to prevent tragedies of this sort in the future. Our spiritual tradition not only condemns these attacks but calls for the protection of sacred spaces. This reminds me of the letter prophet Muhammad wrote in a letter to the Christian monks of St. Catherine’s monastery. It reads: ‘Whenever Christian monks, devotees and pilgrims gather together, whether in a mountain or valley, or den, or frequented place, or plain, or church, or in houses of worship, verily we are [at the] back of them and shall protect them, and their properties and their morals, by Myself, by My Friends and by My Assistants, for they are of My Subjects and under My Protection.’ Let us join together as human family and eradicate the root causes of this hatred from our family.” said Avais Ahmed, the chairman of the Utah Muslim Civic League.

As a community and as our league, we stand together against hate, against violence, against evil.

It is Muslims who help stop these extremists by cooperating with authorities. Muslims DO stand up and condemn and denounce such heinous acts of violence. Don't say you never saw any. I'm sure there are many more.
Latinos do the same shit. they see 4 assholes cleaning out the neighbors house.........shut the drapes.

There are 100,000 violent Muslims in the world, and that includes all of the Taliban fighters and ISIS. Even fewer of these 100,000 are participating in terrorist acts. Out of 1.8 billion people. You condemn 1.8 billion people because of the ALLacts of fewer than .6 percent of them.

The Christian faith advocates for the conversion of ALL "non-believers" to the Christian faith, on the basis of John 14:6 "Jesus told him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me'". This has been used as an excuse for forced conversions on the grounds that they were "saving the heathens". There are more conversions to Christianity than any other faith precisely BECAUSE Christians are still actively going on missions throughout the world seeking to convert others.

If that isn't an attempt at "religious domination", I don't know what is. The Muslim faith is no more violent that the Christian faith, which tortured and murdered Jews during the Inquisition, women, during the "witch hunts", Muslims, during the Crusades, and committed genocide on Native Americans.

Stop pretending that people who call themselves "Christians", haven't committed their own atrocities while attempting to turn the entire world Christian.

Blah blah blah. Christians aren’t violent and Muslims are. Anyone with half of brain and a shred of integrity will admit that

If we condemn them for what they do they might get mad and do worse so just sit quiet,
Barry 101

Sunday April 21,

Latinos do the same shit. they see 4 assholes cleaning out the neighbors house.........shut the drapes.
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Keep your ears stopped and your drapes drawn. It's your own ignorance.

Are you suggesting that all Muslims are responsible for the evil attacks in Sri Lanka?

If Norman isn't, I am.

Yes, they are. Absolutely, positively yes. Without any doubt ALL mooslums bear the guilt. ALL mooslums bear the blame.

Every.Last.One.Of.Them.

Now, take your 10th Grade Debate Team Tactics and move to Sri Lanka.

soon

So every time a crime is carried out by a christian, all christians deserve the blame, right? You are a kook. I don't blame all Christians for the worthless horseshit of the "religious right," now do I? You go move to Iran or Guyana or somewhere that they will buy your garbage.

We Christians don’t kill in the name of our God. That’s a Muslim thing

Christianity and violence - Wikipedia

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia

Aren’t Christians responsible for most wars? | Zacharias Trust | RZIM Europe

How many serial killer's in the U.S. that claimed to be Christian's killed in the name of God.

Sunday April 21,

If Norman isn't, I am.

Yes, they are. Absolutely, positively yes. Without any doubt ALL mooslums bear the guilt. ALL mooslums bear the blame.

Every.Last.One.Of.Them.

Now, take your 10th Grade Debate Team Tactics and move to Sri Lanka.

soon

So every time a crime is carried out by a christian, all christians deserve the blame, right? You are a kook. I don't blame all Christians for the worthless horseshit of the "religious right," now do I? You go move to Iran or Guyana or somewhere that they will buy your garbage.

We Christians don’t kill in the name of our God. That’s a Muslim thing

Christianity and violence - Wikipedia

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia

Aren’t Christians responsible for most wars? | Zacharias Trust | RZIM Europe

How many serial killer's in the U.S. that claimed to be Christian's killed in the name of God.

You have no integrity. You piss on people and tell them it’s raining. There’s is no such thing as a devout Christian murder. It’s a myth created by people like you to provide cover for the atrocities of Muslims.

Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world. A 2017 study by University of Notre Dame's Center for Ethics and Culture, the Religious Freedom Institute, and Georgetown University's Religious Freedom Research Project showed 7,100 Christians slaughtered specifically for their faith in 2015. In 2009, according to the secular International Society for Human Rights, Christians were the victims of 80 percent of all religious discrimination worldwide.

And Islam is the most violent religion. Muslims are involved in almost every major armed conflict going on today and they are responsible for a huge percentage of the terrorism around the world.

KLAVAN: It's Not Hateful To Speak The Truth About Islamist Violence

Forum List

Back