When Will America Finally Take A Stand Against the Apartheid State of Israel?

The land they falsely claim as their homeland of the Jewish people is the land of Israel, today. No such place existed prior to 1947ad.

I cannot explain why they lie to themselves. Maybe it is just their natural nature to lie.
:)-

No such place existed prior to 1947ad.

And it exists now.

You won't explain why their claim is false?

I've noticed a few USMB far rightwing ignoramuses snickering and jeering as if the State of Israel is not an apartheid state.

Well what do you describe these types of actions as then...?

It's time we put a stop to no-strings attached financial and other support of this apartheid state.

to many problems here to be worrying about them,,

The land they falsely claim as their homeland of the Jewish people is the land of Israel, today. No such place existed prior to 1947ad.

I cannot explain why they lie to themselves. Maybe it is just their natural nature to lie.
“ Jordan “ didn’t exist until 1946. Israel became a Nation in 1948. Please tell us when there was a “ Palestinian State” before or after?
Can’t explain why Anti Semites lie. It’s just their nature nature to lie

I've noticed a few USMB far rightwing ignoramuses snickering and jeering as if the State of Israel is not an apartheid state.

Well what do you describe these types of actions as then...?

It's time we put a stop to no-strings attached financial and other support of this apartheid state.

Oh lookie! Fresh meat! Another one who wishes to convince us that the 'poor Palestinians are so innocent' using the same twisted little pretzel of lies about Israel using the usual 'sound bite' style words. PF Tinmore should be proud. What ever happened to Monti? Those folks parrot it well as well.

How lame. Get a life bub.

DemoKKKrats like you are the reason your party has four Holocaust deniers in Congress.
There are NO Holocaust deniers in Congress. You people need to come up with a better script. This excuse of yours carries no water.

Try something remotely plausible next time.
Just friendly advice between friends,
No animosity intended or implied.

Please tell us when there was a “ Palestinian State” before or after?
“States” didn’t exist way back then but there was a “Palestine”.
palestine - Google Search
Having said that, there was no land or “state” of Israel until 1948.

Can’t explain why Anti Semites lie. It’s just their nature nature to lie
Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is hostility to, prejudice towards, or discrimination against Jews. A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is considered to be a form of racism.
Antisemitism - Wikipedia

In my view, people who express these feelings are simply trying to create an excuse to justify their twisted view of life.

I pity them, feel sorry for them and hope they find salvation in the eyes of the Lord.
They are no friend of mine

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is hostility to, prejudice towards, or discrimination against Jews. A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is considered to be a form of racism.
Antisemitism - Wikipedia

In my view, people who express these feelings are simply trying to create an excuse to justify their twisted view of life.

I pity them, feel sorry for them and hope they find salvation in the eyes of the Lord.
look dumb ass Israel existed before the modern age for hundreds of years. You are a moron for claiming otherwise.

There are bad apples in every basket.

Having said that, the Israelis are rotten to the core. They were given the Ten Commandments and it is the Israelis who have violated every one of them.
So, how many of those commandments have you broken? Go visit Jerusalem including the Old City. There have been different neighborhoods for centuries and centuries. Folks usually come together at the market(s). And they do. Both in the shuk and the machane yehuda. Just like they have for thousands of years.

This is true in all the cities of the middle east.

Why do you wish to stir the pot? What motivates you to do so? Or do you just wish to push the Israelites to the sea?

Antisemitism - Wikipedia

Actually, there was no such entity called Pal'istan under the Ottoman Turks. The geographic area you falsely refer to as 'Pal'istan'' was simply another Sanjak (provinces also called vilayets) controlled by the Ottoman Empire.

As a card carrying wiki'ist, you should be able to discover this for yourself.

My heart goes out to those children who did not deserve to die this way.
Still, one unjust killing does not justify another unjust killing.

Having said the above, the Israelis have no legitimate claim to the land they falsely claim is their homeland;

Promised Land

“Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea.

The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. Their capital was Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.”
Moab - New World Encyclopedia

The original Jews in that region were nomads who grazed their flocks on the open plains.

(Gen 41:42 KJV) And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;

Joseph who is now the de facto ruler over all of Egypt saves the Israelites who are experiencing a great famine and moves them to Egypt and gives them power over all the agriculture lands. Clearly they were not slaves as some would have believed.

(Gen 42:5 KJV) And the sons of Israel came to buy corn among those that came: for the famine was in the land of Canaan.

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

The Truth Will Set You Free
There are many mentions of Israel in your post. The argus-eyed reader is quick to note, no mention is made of "Palestinians." Where are the "Palestinians"?

Why do you wish to stir the pot?
Telling the truth is not stirring the pot.

What motivates you to do so?
I was once a devoted Israel supported until I found out that the Israeli IDF sniper teams were singling out and murdering Palestinian children.

What the American Jewish community was not/is not aware of

What surprises me the most abut that photo is that the boy is still alive.

Murdering Palestinian children is what the IDF sniper teams are known for.

The list of murdered Palestinian children is long, very long.

On the other side of the coin the Zionists will claim that the Palestinians murder children too but fail to provide any proof.
The Israelis have even given out metals to IDF sniper teams.
The army is investigating an incident in which soldiers on the Gaza border apparently filmed themselves cursing and cheering at Palestinians while shooting them.
https://tinyurl.com/pymwwc6s

Israel's Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman said during a press conference on Tuesday that the sniper who was filmed shooting a seemingly unarmed Palestinian along the Gaza border fence "deserves a medal" for doing his job, while the soldier who filmed the incident deserves a citation.
https://tinyurl.com/5fr9cwpc

Israeli Sniper
Sniper ordered to shoot children, Israeli general confirms

Israeli Brigadier-General (Reserve) Zvika Fogel

The above General bragged about the children he had assassinated.

22 April 2018

An Israeli general has confirmed that when snipers stationed along Israel’s boundary with Gaza shoot at children, they are doing so deliberately, under clear and specific orders.

In a radio interview, Brigadier-General (Reserve) Zvika Fogel describes how a sniper identifies the “small body” of a child and is given authorization to shoot.

The boy,
shot in the head east of Jabaliya, was the fourth child among the more than 30 Palestinians killed during the Great March of Return rallies that began in Gaza on 30 March.

More than 1,600 other Palestinians have been shot with live ammunition that has caused what doctors are calling “horrific injuries” likely to leave many of them with permanent disabilities.

Snipers ordered to shoot children, Israeli general confirms | The Electronic Intifada

The Israeli’s are evil to the core

Or do you just wish to push the Israelites to the sea?
I don’t wish anything. What I do know is that God will deal with His chosen in His own way.

Telling the truth is not stirring the pot.

I was once a devoted Israel supported until I found out that the Israeli IDF sniper teams were singling out and murdering Palestinian children.

What the American Jewish community was not/is not aware of

What surprises me the most abut that photo is that the boy is still alive.

Murdering Palestinian children is what the IDF sniper teams are known for.

The list of murdered Palestinian children is long, very long.

On the other side of the coin the Zionists will claim that the Palestinians murder children too but fail to provide any proof.
The Israelis have even given out metals to IDF sniper teams.
The army is investigating an incident in which soldiers on the Gaza border apparently filmed themselves cursing and cheering at Palestinians while shooting them.
https://tinyurl.com/pymwwc6s

Israel's Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman said during a press conference on Tuesday that the sniper who was filmed shooting a seemingly unarmed Palestinian along the Gaza border fence "deserves a medal" for doing his job, while the soldier who filmed the incident deserves a citation.
https://tinyurl.com/5fr9cwpc

Israeli Sniper
Sniper ordered to shoot children, Israeli general confirms

Israeli Brigadier-General (Reserve) Zvika Fogel

The above General bragged about the children he had assassinated.

22 April 2018

An Israeli general has confirmed that when snipers stationed along Israel’s boundary with Gaza shoot at children, they are doing so deliberately, under clear and specific orders.

In a radio interview, Brigadier-General (Reserve) Zvika Fogel describes how a sniper identifies the “small body” of a child and is given authorization to shoot.

The boy,
shot in the head east of Jabaliya, was the fourth child among the more than 30 Palestinians killed during the Great March of Return rallies that began in Gaza on 30 March.

More than 1,600 other Palestinians have been shot with live ammunition that has caused what doctors are calling “horrific injuries” likely to leave many of them with permanent disabilities.

Snipers ordered to shoot children, Israeli general confirms | The Electronic Intifada

The Israeli’s are evil to the core

I don’t wish anything. What I do know is that God will deal with His chosen in His own way.
Allah seems to have dealt with the Islamic terrorists by making them self-destructive.
😀

Forum List

Back