When Will America Finally Take A Stand Against the Apartheid State of Israel?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I've noticed a few USMB far rightwing ignoramuses snickering and jeering as if the State of Israel is not an apartheid state.

Well what do you describe these types of actions as then...?

It's time we put a stop to no-strings attached financial and other support of this apartheid state.

Israel is actually in control of America right now, and that includes the whore known as the Democrat Party

Sincerely,

Mitch McConnell
Chuck Schumer
Kevin McCarthy
Chris Wray
Joe Biden
Merrick Garland
Kagan, Roberts, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Coney Barrett

You Democrats seem hopelessy unable to purge your own party of your own Zionist Fascists. You keep promoting them....

Abigail Spanberger is a "Rupert Murdoch Democrat," comprede?

I've noticed a few USMB far rightwing ignoramuses snickering and jeering as if the State of Israel is not an apartheid state.

It's time we put a stop to no-strings attached financial and other support of this apartheid state.

They have young terrorists in the Pallie school system.

Israel means less than nothing, same as all of the ME and North Africa.

Israel is not in southern Africa, shit stain.

the word "Apartheid" is simply being invoked as a propaganda tool here to fool the ignorant.
You really are an idiot now aren't you. Whatever happened in the last month fucked your brain hard. I said ME dumbass i expected better but you've redlined the moron meter recently.

Up your meds because they aren't working any more. Can't believe i was concerned about you earlier.

You really are an idiot now aren't you. Whatever happened in the last month fucked your brain hard. I said ME dumbass i expected better but you've redlined the moron meter recently.

Up your meds because they aren't working any more. Can't believe i was concerned about you earlier.
You could have just admitted that you are abjectly ignorant.

There is really no need for these content-free personal attacks, Moderator.

How did you come to the conclusion that Israel is an "apartheid state"?

There are 15 Arab members in the Israeli parliament. Arab, Samer Haj Yehia, is chairman of Israel's largest bank, Leumi. Arab, Dr Masad Barhoum, is Director-General of Israel's Galilee Medical Center. Arab, George Karra, served as a judge on the Supreme Court of Israel until his retirement in 2022. No apartheid.

The Arab party, Ra'am, was part of the Israeli government under PM Bennett from 2021-2022.

It would interest you to know that three Arabs served in the first Israeli Knesset in 1949. They are, Tawfik Toubi; Seif-El-Din El-Zubi; Amin-Salim Jarjora.

Arabs and Jews go to the same beaches; are patients at the same hospitals where they're attended to by both Arab and Jewish doctors.

Cut out the hate and propaganda, guy.

Israel is actually in control of America right now, and that includes the whore known as the Democrat Party

Sincerely,

Mitch McConnell
Chuck Schumer
Kevin McCarthy
Chris Wray
Joe Biden
Merrick Garland
Kagan, Roberts, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Coney Barrett

You Democrats seem hopelessy unable to purge your own party of your own Zionist Fascists. You keep promoting them....

Abigail Spanberger is a "Rupert Murdoch Democrat," comprede?
"G-d Bless America". Written by Jewish composer Irving Berlin.

Forum List

Back