When Trump tells you he's deporting MS-13 "by the thousands" - Just laugh

There’s a reason why DrLove is always on the losing side of every argument.
Like deanrd, they entertain us with opinions that are often comical and easily dismissed.

If you’re a professional person, It’s hard not have some level of appreciation for these people. :)

And according to this site, we have deported or arrested them by the thousands. In fact over 4000. But that's been since 2005.

Analysis | President Trump’s claim that MS-13 gang members are being deported ‘by the thousands’

So he didn't lie. He just kinda stretched the assumption that those arrests happened under his watch. They didn't all happen then, but they did happen.

he lied, just like you did

This is a situation in which there is an element of truth but Trump exaggerates the facts in a way that lacks context. It is worthy of Two Pinocchios.

Two Pinocchios

Analysis | President Trump’s claim that MS-13 gang members are being deported ‘by the thousands’
pinocchio_2.jpg

Just laugh, because the democrats are importing tens of thousands more....

deMS-13, supporting child exploitation and human trafficking since 1996.

Vote democrat, vote child-rape.

Sounds a lot like Roy Moore's campaign slogan.

80% of children are raped when the Coyotes bring them up - yet you Communists want children returned to the child rapists - no questions asked.

democrats are a pro-child rape party.

I haven't heard a single example of any of those children saying thank you for saving me from that bad man. Why not?

80% of children are raped when the Coyotes bring them up - yet you Communists want children returned to the child rapists - no questions asked.

I haven't heard a single example of any of those children saying thank you for saving me from that bad man. Why not?

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S. | HuffPost

Vote child rape, vote democrat.

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S. | HuffPost

What has that got to do with taking the children away from their parents?

Unaccompanied minors. There are no parents to take them away from.

So who are all those toddlers calling for? Do you really think they came that far alone?

So who are all those toddlers calling for? Do you really think they came that far alone?
Her parents paid someone to take her. The immigration routes through Mexico are run by the Cartels. Rape and robbery are the order of the day. You must pay them for a "ticket" to ride on the roof of the train, pay them for food and water, pay them to smuggle you illegally across the border, and many times are held hostage in a safe house in the US until final payment is made.

Human trafficking. It's always been a Democrat thing.

Her parents paid someone to take her. The immigration routes through Mexico are run by the Cartels. Rape and robbery are the order of the day. You must pay them for a "ticket" to ride on the roof of the train, pay them for food and water, pay them to smuggle you illegally across the border, and many times are held hostage in a safe house in the US until final payment is made.

You RWNJs build all these convoluted alternate realities to support your imagined scenarios, don't you?

You RWNJs build all these convoluted alternate realities to support your imagined scenarios, don't you?
Either that, or we're from Central America. :)

I know two girls who were murdered for resisting in the last fews years. One looked like ground beef, not even human. The other got thrown under the train and had both of her legs cut off and left to bleed out in some godforsaken desert.

So yeah. Trafficking humans is quite the IN thing. Send your boy today. He'll be sending you money within a few months.

Either that, or we're from Central America. :)

I know two girls who were murdered for resisting in the last fews years. One looked like ground beef, not even human. The other got thrown under the train and had both of her legs cut off and left to bleed out in some godforsaken desert.

So yeah. Trafficking humans is quite the IN thing. Send your boy today. He'll be sending you money within a few months.

Sounds tragic, but has nothing to do with the children Trump kidnapped.

And according to this site, we have deported or arrested them by the thousands. In fact over 4000. But that's been since 2005.

So he didn't lie. He just kinda stretched the assumption that those arrests happened under his watch. They didn't all happen then, but they did happen.

he lied, just like you did

This is a situation in which there is an element of truth but Trump exaggerates the facts in a way that lacks context. It is worthy of Two Pinocchios.

Two Pinocchios

pinocchio_2.jpg

I figured somebody would be fact checking that one on short order ..

But I'd have given it three .. Not quite a Pants on Fire or Four Pinoccs but more than a False or only Two of the lil fellers. :)

80% aren't their parents, they are their pimps - and you democrats want to hand the children over to be sexually exploited. It's just the way you Communists hang.

bg062618dAPR20180626014509.jpg

No, they were brought up by human traffickers - as you well know.

In most cases the parents actually sell the children to the human traffickers.

democrats are good with that though.

Vote democrat, vote child rape.

80% aren't their parents, they are their pimps - and you democrats want to hand the children over to be sexually exploited. It's just the way you Communists hang.

bg062618dAPR20180626014509.jpg

The crying toddlers don't seem to agree with you. Where are all the videos of children saying "thank you for saving me from that bad man"?

No, they were brought up by human traffickers - as you well know.

Credible link?

Vote democrat, vote child rape.

Roy Moore was a republican.

Forum List

Back