When Trump says he could kill and not lose points, he is really just insulting his supporters

When you idiots take that statement literally, you prove you are idiots.
lol obviously Trump wouldn't actually do it. That isn't the point. Hes simply illustrating how big of sheep his supporters are.
But Hillary DID do the things I mentioned, and the Democrats support her anyway....

So who are the sheep here, Dumbass????

No.
Then call the FBI and tell them you want to come in and straighten them out on those classified emails and Hillary getting money from foreign governments while she was taking actions that were favorable to them..

Tell them you know EVERYTHING!!!

Then be sure to tell us how it turns out for you...

Get back with me after the FBI gives their report.

And if the report suggest the Justice Department indict Hillary?

Will you then admit she's a liar?

Trump saying he could kill a person and not lose any supporters says a lot about what he thinks about his base. Apparently they are mindless peons who will follow him no matter what. Obviously he appears to be right, but you do have to wonder if this statement gave any of his supporters pause.

Most likely not.

Ah...that's gonna be the talking point? He's just kidding?

Trump saying he could kill a person and not lose any supporters says a lot about what he thinks about his base. Apparently they are mindless peons who will follow him no matter what. Obviously he appears to be right, but you do have to wonder if this statement gave any of his supporters pause.

Most likely not.

Ah...that's gonna be the talking point? He's just kidding?

You mean like when Obama said 57 states, Hawaii is in Asia, and Savannah, Ga is on the gulf coast and you moron supporters of his say he misspoke yet consider the same type of thing by a Republican as a sign of being uneducated?

Or when Obama panders to certain groups by claiming he evolved?

You mean those talking points?

Does little billy actually believe this about Trump?

Or does he know Trump wasn't serious, but billy is trying to fool people into believing it anyway, so they won't vote for Trump?

Such lies seem to be liberals' stock in trade.
Once again you people miss the point. Obviously Trump wouldn't actually do this. The point is, him saying it illustrates the fact that almost nothing he says or does has an effect on his polling. His sheep will follow him no matter what.

lol obviously Trump wouldn't actually do it. That isn't the point. Hes simply illustrating how big of sheep his supporters are.
But Hillary DID do the things I mentioned, and the Democrats support her anyway....

No.
Then call the FBI and tell them you want to come in and straighten them out on those classified emails and Hillary getting money from foreign governments while she was taking actions that were favorable to them..

If they don't, will you admit you're an idiot?

Does little billy actually believe this about Trump?

Or does he know Trump wasn't serious, but billy is trying to fool people into believing it anyway, so they won't vote for Trump?

Such lies seem to be liberals' stock in trade.
Once again you people miss the point. Obviously Trump wouldn't actually do this. The point is, him saying it illustrates the fact that almost nothing he says or does has an effect on his polling. His sheep will follow him no matter what.

You're right. It has no effect. The reason why is because reasonable people understand hyperbole and knows not to take everything a person says literally.

The only sheep you see is the one in your mirror. You blindly follow those that lie to you right to your face and you do your utmost to defend or deflect those lies. Just once, man up and acknowledge the fact that those you support are liars.

No.

Answer my question then I'll answer yours.

I'm not playing your silly game. Come back if or when you ever have something other than accusations.

I'm not playing your silly game. Come back if or when you ever have something other than accusations.

It's not a game. It's a serious question. Accusations supported by evidence equals an indictment which will subsequently result in prosecution and hopefully a conviction.

Why do you defend known liars?

It's not a game. It's a serious question. Accusations supported by evidence equals an indictment which will subsequently result in prosecution and hopefully a conviction.

You have no evidence other than you want it to be so. Come back if the FBI says she is guilty of anything.

No.

"suggest"?

You have no evidence other than you want it to be so. Come back if the FBI says she is guilty of anything.

The FBI doesn't determine guilt or innocence. Their job is to investigate and collect evidence and the amount of evidence is growing. But hey, just keep your head buried up your ass and you'll never have to see it for yourself.

No.

"suggest"?

You're right the correct word should be recommend.

So what does it mean when Hillary compromises classified information and sells our country out to foreign governments (and groups that support terrorists) for a few "donations", lies about it under oath, then laughs about how you dumbasses will vote for her anyway???
View attachment 61149
You have her confused with Reagan /Bush Who had over 6 fall guys convinced for lying & claimed Alzheimer's. Then Bush pardoned all the liars.

So what does it mean when Hillary compromises classified information and sells our country out to foreign governments (and groups that support terrorists) for a few "donations", lies about it under oath, then laughs about how you dumbasses will vote for her anyway???
View attachment 61149
You have her confused with Reagan /Bush Who had over 6 fall guys convinced for lying & claimed Alzheimer's. Then Bush pardoned all the liars.

Try that again. But this time in English.

Most likely not.

:lol: You Sheep still worship Reagan!

Most likely not.

You liberals aren't sheep. Sheep are a hell of a lot smarter than liberals.

Liberals are morons, plain and simple.

Most likely not.

You butt lickers still fighting to see who is in line first with your boy?

Forum List

Back