When Trump asks for more border funding tonight......will Americans trust what he says?

This is just stupid.

Trump, like AOC, is simply fact checked more than the usual politicians.

They all lie, I work in the Pentagon and deal with these people on a daily basis. THey are ALL liars. I've even said on multiple occasions that yes Trump lies too, but in the case of the situation on our southern border, it is the Democrats who are lying to the American people .

That you are incapable of admitting such tells me that this conversation between us is concluded.
No other politician has ever lied as often as trump

Well Trump isn't a politician and never has been. That's what you lefty loons keep forgetting.

I do agree that politicians lie each and every day.
Doesn’t excuse his blatant misleading of the American public.

Which is why rational people distrusted Willy and Barry in addition to all other folks in the political class.
Yet, Clinton and the Great Obama could go before the nation and make a plea to the vital interests of the people

Trump does not have that bully pulpit. He has used it to spread misinformation too many times

Meaning you didn't care how many lies they told, got it.

I have seen many Presidents appeal to the American people on important issues. Reagan was a master at facing the camera and taking his case directly to the people

Trump is doing it tonight.

Will an American public, accustomed to his constant lies buy in to what he is telling them or will they think it is just Trump being Trump?

Real Americans will believe him.
Real americans appear to be too scared to live in a free and open society.

Not true at all

The counties along the southern border are among the safest in the United States.

According to data from the Wilson Center, as summarized by The Washington Post, “The crime rates in U.S. border counties are lower than the average for similarly sized inland counties, with two exceptions out of 23 total.”

Wilson was a racist. When will you remove his name?!

People who support him will buy in to what he says. People who don't, won't. It's that simple.

Case and point, you've already made up your mind.

Correct, and just as Nancy Pelosi told the head of DHS that she didn't care about her facts and just as Representative Guitterez walked out of the room when he was presented with facts, Democrats around the country will ignore any facts when it comes to this or any other subject.

I hope Trump declares a national emergency has the military build the damn fence that Congress has voted yes on TWICE in the last 15 years and tells the courts to go to hell when they stupidly say Trump can't do what the law allows. It's time to simply start ignoring Democrats. I mean do you consult with your children about adult matters?

Democrats refuse to accept alternative facts regardless of how many times republicans present them

FIrst, both parties lie plenty

Second , it's obvious that you are a Republican parodying a Democrat, kudos

Third, of course anyone can look the figures concerning illegal immigration across the border and the associated costs up for themselves and simply see if DHS is lying or not.
WRONG

Trying to say everyone does it does not justify the sheer magnitude and volume of Trumps lies

To the point where any facts he presents are presumed to be lies

Nor does it allow him to lie to get a wall that the people and congress don't want.

It doesn't allow him to trash our constitution and our laws.

It doesn't justify anything he's doing.

However if a judge rules he can do this, that judge just ruled that a democratic president can do the same thing with global climate change or any other issue any future president chooses.

What trump is doing is blackmail. He's a child throwing a fit because he can't get what he wants. He's lying through his teeth because the people won't back down to his demands.

If the congress gives in, all they're doing is teaching him and future presidents that throwing a childish hissy fit and blackmailing does work. So we will be forced to endure the same behavior the next time trump doesn't get his way.

Beg to differ but 51% of Americans want the wall and the figure is probably higher than that.

Only idiots like you have no problem with 22 million illegals in the country and the billions they cost we the tax payer.

Oh and I'll bet you have no problem with the drugs that make it across the border each and every day either.

Carry on dickwad.

Q: Is it accurate that “18 children died while in custody of Border Patrol” during the Obama administration?

A: No. Prior to two children’s deaths in December, it had been more than a decade since a child died while in the custody of U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Because Obama was quick to release the kids to human traffickers

Why is he demanding, lying and blackmailing the American people to get our tax dollars to pay for it?
Our awesome Pres.Trump is a very shrewd negotiator and will get the Wall built for America's security.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him as our ruler. ... :thup:

Here you are just posting nothing.

I replied to your post that he has not lied while president.

Where's that check from Mexico?

Why is he holding our government hostage and blackmailing our nation to get our tax dollars to pay for it?

No, they won't believe him.

I'll bet 46% (the Trumpers) will agree, 46% (the dems) will call bullshit, and 8% won't watch the speech and don't care what politicians say (because it just encourages them, and they should all be in jail anyway)

I'm part of that 8%.

Not for the reasons you state.

Because I get insulted when anyone thinks I'm stupid enough to believe their blatant lies and I'm too lazy to find the honest facts for myself.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978.

Hear Hear.

I am proudly part of that 8%.

I cannot remember the last time I watched more than a few seconds of a live political speech. At least a decade.

Thank you.

Same here. I don't pay much of any attention to what most politicians say.

I pay attention to what they do.

If trump does this he's going to end up in court very quickly. He will need a lawyer who either is willing to lie through his teeth and not have a problem with his lies being torn to shreds or a judge who doesn't pay attention to honest facts.

The honest facts just aren't on trump's side. I don't believe that any judge in our nation is going to ignore honest facts and rule in favor of trump.

Meanwhile how many millions of our tax dollars are being wasted? It costs money for the court cases. Us tax payers will pay for it.

What kind of advisors does he have who actually tell him he can do this and won't tell him what the results will be?

Correct, and just as Nancy Pelosi told the head of DHS that she didn't care about her facts and just as Representative Guitterez walked out of the room when he was presented with facts, Democrats around the country will ignore any facts when it comes to this or any other subject.

I hope Trump declares a national emergency has the military build the damn fence that Congress has voted yes on TWICE in the last 15 years and tells the courts to go to hell when they stupidly say Trump can't do what the law allows. It's time to simply start ignoring Democrats. I mean do you consult with your children about adult matters?

Democrats refuse to accept alternative facts regardless of how many times republicans present them

Third, of course anyone can look the figures concerning illegal immigration across the border and the associated costs up for themselves and simply see if DHS is lying or not.
WRONG

Trying to say everyone does it does not justify the sheer magnitude and volume of Trumps lies

Nor does it allow him to lie to get a wall that the people and congress don't want.

However if a judge rules he can do this, that judge just ruled that a democratic president can do the same thing with global climate change or any other issue any future president chooses.

What trump is doing is blackmail. He's a child throwing a fit because he can't get what he wants. He's lying through his teeth because the people won't back down to his demands.

If the congress gives in, all they're doing is teaching him and future presidents that throwing a childish hissy fit and blackmailing does work. So we will be forced to endure the same behavior the next time trump doesn't get his way.

Beg to differ but 51% of Americans want the wall and the figure is probably higher than that.

Only idiots like you have no problem with 22 million illegals in the country and the billions they cost we the tax payer.

Oh and I'll bet you have no problem with the drugs that make it across the border each and every day either.

Carry on dickwad.
Sorry. Youre entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to changing the facts.

Most Americans continue to oppose U.S. border wall

FT_17.02.24_borderWall_oppose.png

WRONG

Carry on dickwad.
Sorry. Youre entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to changing the facts.

Sorry

https://www.quora.com/How-many-people-in-the-United-States-actually-want-the-Wall-to-be-built

51% want the wall and this is a CBS article so you can bet the number is higher than that.

WRONG

Carry on dickwad.

LOL You linked to a poll that is almost a year old, and one that began with a completely dishonest question.

Trump isn't talking about building a solid wall along the entire border, but the first question asked specifically says "a solid wall along the entire border"

Also, of course, to consider is the fact that the average American is an idiot.

For example, how stupid do you have to be to believe that the people who voted for a border fence in 2006 and then again in 2013 and then built a wall around their convention in 2016 now suddenly believe that walls are too expensive, don't work, and are immoral?

The answer to that question is very stupid.

WRONG

Carry on dickwad.

Sorry

https://www.quora.com/How-many-people-in-the-United-States-actually-want-the-Wall-to-be-built

51% want the wall and this is a CBS article so you can bet the number is higher than that.
Dont be sorry. Its not an article. Its not even a poll. its more like a blog.

This is a case where Trumps credibility will limit his powers as President

In the past, if a President said we were in a crisis, the public would take him at his word

When Trump claims it is a crisis, the public will think.....he is probabaly lying again

RUBBER ROOM.....why can't the OP name a single "lie" Trump has told?

WRONG

Carry on dickwad.

LOL You linked to a poll that is almost a year old, and one that began with a completely dishonest question.

Trump isn't talking about building a solid wall along the entire border, but the first question asked specifically says "a solid wall along the entire border"

For example, how stupid do you have to be to believe that the people who voted for a border fence in 2006 and then again in 2013 and then built a wall around their convention in 2016 now suddenly believe that walls are too expensive, don't work, and are immoral?

Most concrete walls are pretty solid and thats exactly what Drumpf said he wanted to build.

This is a case where Trumps credibility will limit his powers as President

In the past, if a President said we were in a crisis, the public would take him at his word

When Trump claims it is a crisis, the public will think.....he is probabaly lying again

RUBBER ROOM.....why can't the OP name a single "lie" Trump has told?
Thats pretty easy.

The meeting at Drumpf tower had nothing to do with adoption like Drumpf claimed.

WRONG

Carry on dickwad.

Most concrete walls are pretty solid and thats exactly what Drumpf said he wanted to build.

Not across the entire length of the border, he never advocated that and it's a lie to say otherwise.

This poll lied in the very first question. If you were an honest man you would acknowledge that.

Carry on dickwad.

Not across the entire length of the border, he never advocated that and it's a lie to say otherwise.

This poll lied in the very first question. If you were an honest man you would acknowledge that.
Sorry dog. You simply are lying or you are in denial. His words. :rolleyes:

" I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."
-Drumpf

Note. It doesnt say slat fence. It doesnt say part of the border. It says "the border". I dont know what is confusing you about that but dont be such a rube.

People who support him will buy in to what he says. People who don't, won't. It's that simple.

Case and point, you've already made up your mind.

WRONG

Especially with Trump

If he finds he can get his way with Congress by shutting down the Government, they will remain on a permanent shut down cycle

WRONG

Especially with Trump

If he finds he can get his way with Congress by shutting down the Government, they will remain on a permanent shut down cycle

You realize, of course, that if Congress would do their damn jobs and pass an actual budget each year this wouldn't be a problem?

Forum List

Back