When the host dies what will become of the parasites?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
When the host dies.....what will become of the parasites?

As the white segment of this population wanes, giving way to the Hispanic gene pool and Hispanic culture one thing becomes alarming clear to the rabble rousing race pimps who for so long have lived on the " White man's guilt gravy train "......when the big transition finally happens it's quite possible that a majority latino congress won't share that view or feel obligated to provide special and protected treatment to the black population.

As members become more and more indigenous to geneologies that reach back to Mexico and South America....the question will rightly be asked...

Why are we paying for something we never did?

Oh sure some will try to ply the argument that as they inherit the U. S. Hispanics will also inherit the obligations of the U. S.

Good luck with that parasites.....there is no way that majority Latino congress is going to perpetuate the civil rights movment or the trappings that go with it....because they are not going to be made to feel any guilt about something they had no part in.

Frankly I see it as a form of social justice because Hispanic and/or Latino culture is heavily catholicized and for the most part steers clear of abortion. North American Black culture on the other hand will probably have aborted itself into extinction by the year 2050.

The cry remember the Alamo will be replaced by the new by word

Martin Luther Quiero?

JO

Originally posted by justofall

Martin Luther Quiero?

HA, HA, HA!! :lol: :lol:

Es QUIEN, no QUIERO, loco!!

It's WHO, not I WANT, you silly!!

Martin Luther Quiero means Martin Luther I Want...

The correct play on words you tried to make is:

Martin Luther Quien? = Martin Luther Who?

meaning that if and when hispanics become a majority in the USA the black civil rights movement and its leaders will mean nothing to them and they will do away with AA and all the politically correct stuff created in the 60's.

Not that I subscribe to this view... I don't have a crystal ball.

As the white segment of this population wanes, giving way to the Hispanic gene pool and Hispanic culture one thing becomes alarming clear to the rabble rousing race pimps who for so long have lived on the " White man's guilt gravy train "......when the big transition finally happens it's quite possible that a majority latino congress won't share that view or feel obligated to provide special and protected treatment to the black population.

As members become more and more indigenous to geneologies that reach back to Mexico and South America....the question will rightly be asked...

Oh sure some will try to ply the argument that as they inherit the U. S. Hispanics will also inherit the obligations of the U. S.

Good luck with that parasites.....there is no way that majority Latino congress is going to perpetuate the civil rights movment or the trappings that go with it....because they are not going to be made to feel any guilt about something they had no part in.

Frankly I see it as a form of social justice because Hispanic and/or Latino culture is heavily catholicized and for the most part steers clear of abortion. North American Black culture on the other hand will probably have aborted itself into extinction by the year 2050.

Martin Luther Quiero?

JO

Oh dear Jupiter, been eating your Nietzsche Pops a lot for breakfast?

There is no need to wonder what would happen. Just look at cities that are majority hispanic.
Of course black people can expect no civil rights bread crumbs from hispanics. For one thing the term violation of civil rights is in only one direction, to blacks from whites.

Martin Luther Quiero?

JO

(My bold)

First of all, I disagree with the characterization of Blacks as parasites. They were brought into the New World mostly in chains, stripped of their language & culture, & treated as chattel. V. few peoples could survive that treatment @ all.

Secondly, you can see that Black slaves were mostly going to Latinamerica. So an Hispanic-majority US Congress wouldn't be able to honestly wash its hands of the issue. It might come up with different solutions, but in good faith it couldn't absolve itself of all responsibilty on the argument that events happened "on someone else's watch".

From BlackDemographics.com | POPULATION -

"It is estimated that of the 10-12 million Africans brought to the new world as slaves, approximately 500,000-700,000 of them came to the United States. This was only about 4.4%-5.4% of all who were shipped to the Americas. The majority, about 35% were sent to Brazil and the remainder to other South American and Caribbean colonies."

José;7460866 said:

Martin Luther Quiero?

meaning that if and when hispanics become a majority in the USA the black civil rights movement and its leaders will mean nothing to them and they will do away with AA and all the politically correct stuff created in the 60's.

Seems logical; affirmative action, work place diversity etc... will no longer apply for two reasons.

1, Whites would be a minority and as such become a beneficiary of such programs and that will never be allowed to happen.

2, Blacks are in for a rude awakening; I live right on the Border, which is roughly 80% Hispanic and I can tell you flat out they have little love for Blacks. For the last 50 years with the Whites in majority it has been a complain and appease relationship with the Black community, Blacks complain, Whites appease.

I am afraid with a Hispanic majority all that is going to change, Blacks will still complain but Hispanics will not appease, more likely slap them down.

José;7460866 said:

Martin Luther Quiero?

Seems logical; affirmative action, work place diversity etc... will no longer apply for two reasons.

1, Whites would be a minority and as such become a beneficiary of such programs and that will never be allowed to happen.

2, Blacks are in for a rude awakening; I live right on the Border, which is roughly 80% Hispanic and I can tell you flat out they have little love for Blacks. For the last 50 years with the Whites in majority it has been a complain and appease relationship with the Black community, Blacks complain, Whites appease.

I am afraid with a Hispanic majority all that is going to change, Blacks will still complain but Hispanics will not appease, more likely slap them down.

(My bold)

I think it depends on which Hispanic community you're talking about. The Hispanic polities in the Carribbean - Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Cuba & along the eastern coasts of N., S. & Central America seem to relate better to the Black communities within their borders than the areas farther away from the coasts. (I don't know about the western coasts of the Americas, I haven't lived out there for any great length of time. Maybe someone else?)

José;7460866 said:

(My bold)

I think it depends on which Hispanic community you're talking about. The Hispanic polities in the Carribbean - Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Cuba & along the eastern coasts of N., S. & Central America seem to relate better to the Black communities within their borders than the areas farther away from the coasts. (I don't know about the western coasts of the Americas, I haven't lived out there for any great length of time. Maybe someone else?)

Hispanic immigrants both legal and illegal in the US are predominantly from Mexico that will be the community with the biggest voice/carry the most weight and the one that I am referring to.

Here is a good read;

MEXICO'S HIDDEN BLACKS

Last edited:

Forum List

Back