When the accused is a Democrat even sex crime charges seem to vanish

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Derrick Hollenbeck, staff writer
March 16th, 2013

Last year a 27 year old elected Democrat who represents Scottsville in the Albermarle County Virginia Board of Supervisors, was charged with a serious sexual crime. As the charges go, while he was a law student Christopher Dumler committed the vilest type of criminal sexual assault on a fellow female law student. Both were at the University of Virginia Law School at the time.

Court records show that Democrat Supervisor Dumler was accused of committing an act of forcible anal sodomy “by threat or intimidation upon the victim.”

The police in Albermarle County investigated the charge and say Democrat Supervisor Dumler knew the victim and that they are “working closely with the commonwealth attorney’s office” in their investigation. Denise Lunsford, the Commonwealth’s Attorney for Albermarle County is an elected Democrat, so what do you think happened?

Read more:
When the accused is a Democrat even sex crime charges seem to vanish « Coach is Right

UPDATE: Chris Dumler Pleads Guilty To Reduced Charge in Sex Case

CBS19 was in the courtroom when Dumler was sentenced to 12 months in jail, with all but 60 days suspended. After being released, Dumler will be on probation for two years and have to undergo a psycho-sexual evaluation. He must also make a public apology to the victim.

That sentence does seem light for the crime, but I don't know the details or how string the state's case was.

Regardless a stint in jail for sexual battery and a public apology to his victim doesn't seem like the charges "vanished" like you say they did.

UPDATE: Chris Dumler Pleads Guilty To Reduced Charge in Sex Case

CBS19 was in the courtroom when Dumler was sentenced to 12 months in jail, with all but 60 days suspended. After being released, Dumler will be on probation for two years and have to undergo a psycho-sexual evaluation. He must also make a public apology to the victim.

That sentence does seem light for the crime, but I don't know the details or how string the state's case was.

Regardless a stint in jail for sexual battery and a public apology to his victim doesn't seem like the charges "vanished" like you say they did.

C. Forcible sodomy is a felony punishable by confinement in a state correctional facility for life or for any term not less than five years. In any case deemed appropriate by the court, all or part of any sentence imposed for a violation of subsection B may be suspended upon the defendant's completion of counseling or therapy, if not already provided, in the manner prescribed under §19.2-218.1 if, after consideration of the views of the complaining witness and such other evidence as may be relevant, the court finds such action will promote maintenance of the family unit and will be in the best interest of the complaining witness.

Read more:
Virginia Forcible Sodomy

Hmm... Sentencing light?

Last edited:
Was he a Freemason? Most of the liberals elected into political office are these days. Freemasons have secret signs, signals they give the judge and as the liberal judges are mostly Freemasons also they recognize those signs and make a way to throw the case out or get them off with a light sentence. It is done all the time. Perhaps investigate that angle to find out why the judge did him this favor.

Was he a Freemason? Most of the liberals elected into political office are these days. Freemasons have secret signs, signals they give the judge and as the liberal judges are mostly Freemasons also they recognize those signs and make a way to throw the case out or get them off with a light sentence. It is done all the time. Perhaps investigate that angle to find out why the judge did him this favor.

Nah, he just an Obama Democrat.

C. Forcible sodomy is a felony punishable by confinement in a state correctional facility for life or for any term not less than five years.
I'm not sure of your point.

You are aware that in our justice system people accused of crimes often plead to a lesser charge right? He plead to a sexual battery charge and went to jail, pleading to something else to avoid trial isn't atypical.

C. Forcible sodomy is a felony punishable by confinement in a state correctional facility for life or for any term not less than five years.
I'm not sure of your point.

You are aware that in our justice system people accused of crimes often plead to a lesser charge right? He plead to a sexual battery charge and went to jail, pleading to something else to avoid trial isn't atypical.

Oh, I am quite aware of the recidivism rate of rapists. Collared a couple of repeaters in my day. Then again, he get caught again. Democrats always do.

By Derrick Hollenbeck, staff writer
March 16th, 2013

Last year a 27 year old elected Democrat who represents Scottsville in the Albermarle County Virginia Board of Supervisors, was charged with a serious sexual crime. As the charges go, while he was a law student Christopher Dumler committed the vilest type of criminal sexual assault on a fellow female law student. Both were at the University of Virginia Law School at the time.

Court records show that Democrat Supervisor Dumler was accused of committing an act of forcible anal sodomy “by threat or intimidation upon the victim.”

The police in Albermarle County investigated the charge and say Democrat Supervisor Dumler knew the victim and that they are “working closely with the commonwealth attorney’s office” in their investigation. Denise Lunsford, the Commonwealth’s Attorney for Albermarle County is an elected Democrat, so what do you think happened?

Read more:
When the accused is a Democrat even sex crime charges seem to vanish « Coach is Right

Apparently his foot went over the line.

Too bad Larry Craig from Idaho didn't get that memo,

But......................I guess it's okay if you're a Republican, ain't it?

Oh, I am quite aware of the recidivism rate of rapists. Collared a couple of repeaters in my day. Then again, he get caught again. Democrats always do.
So how did charges "vanish" as you claim when he went to jail for sexual battery?

Forum List

Back