Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
Alaska, Colorado, Texas manny chose.
For canadian and cubano parents.
Citizen in both Canada and USA.
Cruz won in Texas as well or.

Thoughts.

Having been a huge Cruz chick when I found out he and his wife were lying their asses off to me I turned. I turned big time.

• Banned
Then remains Rick Perry, today's GOP of Texas, go all in for presentials in 2020.

Then remains Rick Perry, today's GOP of Texas, go all in for presentials in 2020.
Doubtful. Both Perry and Cruz have shot their wads. Cruz has a small circle of fans, but he has few friends in the RNC much less Congress. He can't carry a national election.

I do completely agree that 2020 will be the best opportunity for the Republicans to retake the White House. Both Hillary and Trump will probably be too old for a second term.

• Banned
I wonders only Hillary then GJ in second place and then Trump endless third party.
But it want's to in 2020 race been republican unless again and manny posentiel winner.
:eusa_wall: :eusa_angel: :laugh: :laugh:

Doubtful. Both Perry and Cruz have shot their wads. Cruz has a small circle of fans, but he has few friends in the RNC much less Congress. He can't carry a national election.

I do completely agree that 2020 will be the best opportunity for the Republicans to retake the White House. Both Hillary and Trump will probably be too old for a second term.
My thought is Hillary is really likely to be a one term President. She'd be a zero term President against anyone but Trump.

Jerry Springer in 2020 because those voting for Donald John Trump do not live in reality and will vote for the worst possible candidate!

They should have just ran Ben Carson if they wanted someone that was crazy and had no idea how to be The President of the United States of America...

Ted Cruz will not even register in 2020 and it will be a new group of GOP candidates backed by the Bush and Romney camps...

Santorum are higher ages than Cruz or.

Rick Santorum is only 58 years old, so not old seeing Trump and Clinton will be in their 70's if one of them become President.

Also Cruz will be turning 50 in 2020 and my point is those like Ted Cruz and Rick Santorum have one good run and then fade because the next Evangelical darling will rise and take their place...

Rand Paul is one to watch in 2020...

Top names next time if Clinton take it 2016's.

1.Perry
2.Bush

Or these:

1.Kasich

Last edited:

Forum List

Back