When results do not favour the Republicans

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Is there always this chorus of whining ?

This board is sinking under the weight of bogus fake news articles relating only to elections where the Republican has lost.

"BREAKING - man says that Dem owned warehouse run by Hillary has thousands of counterfeit ballot papers printed by gay illegal pro abortion migrants paid by Soros". Infowars

Or is this just a symptom of the age of Trump ?

I havent seen any evidence of any of it and I cant help but feel that it undermines the Nation and they would be better off by putting a sock in it and showing a bit of class.

This board is sinking under the weight of bogus fake news articles relating only to elections where the Republican has lost.

"BREAKING - man says that Dem owned warehouse run by Hillary has thousands of counterfeit ballot papers printed by gay illegal pro abortion migrants paid by Soros". Infowars

I havent seen any evidence of any of it and I cant help but feel that it undermines the Nation and they would be better off by putting a sock in it and showing a bit of class.
Just more Russian propaganda spewed by Tramp puppets like Alex Jones. Notice how it pushes all the lying scum wing-nut buttons, Hillary, gays, illegals, abortion, migrants and Soros thrown in for good measure. About the only thing they missed was Anti-Fascists.

Just more Russian propaganda spewed by Tramp puppets like Alex Jones. Notice how it pushes all the lying scum wing-nut buttons, Hillary, gays, illegals, abortion, migrants and Soros thrown in for good measure. About the only thing they missed was Anti-Fascists.
Hillary, illegals, fags, Soros and antifa. Sounds about right.

"BREAKING" is Tard Code for, "We have decided not to wait for any facts to come in and are going to fill your head with manufactured bullshit which will become your truth".

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!!! For two FUCKING YEARS....and still no proof.

STFU troll

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!!! For two FUCKING YEARS....and still no proof.

STFU troll
I guess your propagandists have not informed you of all the indictments involving Russian interference in our election, eh?

Your poor willfully blind and stupid thing.

I guess "STFU troll" is your way of covering your eyes and ears and screaming, "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Its not a real quote you clown. The fact that you fell for it shows how detatched you are.

Here is all you need to remember about Republicans, or more accurately, the more extreme Trumpist:

When the Republicans win, it is a fair and legitimate election and the people have spoken.

When the Democrats win, it is voter fraud.

When the Republicans are behind and the votes need to be counted, it is democracy in action.

When the Democrats are behind and the votes need to be counted, it is a conspiracy.

You know these simple rules, then you know US electoral politics.

Last edited:
Here is all you need to remember about Republicans, or more accurately, the more extreme Trumpist:

When the Republicans win, it is a fair and legitimate election and the people have spoken.

When Democrats win, it is voter fraud.

When the Republicans are behind and the votes need to be counted, it is democracy in action.

When the Democrats and behind and the votes need to be counted, it is a conspiracy.

Yeah you're not a leftist...you and that clown Goofy Gator :lmao:

so when the results don't favor the democrats, they don't do thinks like suddenly hate the EC and demand recounts (gore) and so forth?

human nature people keep trying to delegate to the OTHER side far too often.

When the Democrats are behind and the votes need to be counted, it is a conspiracy.

that honestly works both ways.

again, human nature isn't a liberal or conservative thing.

it's human.

I think most honest folks would agree that is a very liberal claim/point

I notice you did not post those elections and examples of the bogus claim

More precisely it amounts to rebuttal in kind which is a symptom of the age of trump and long over due

If the nation survived 2016 and 2000 this will merely look like a political hiccup by comparison...btw, it is the left that strives for a classless society tommy...got my brexit hat tommy

Its not a real quote you clown. The fact that you fell for it shows how detatched you are.
Who said it was a quote? Hillary, illegals, fags, Soros and antifa. Sounds about right.

If you actually are looking at what's going you'd have to be an abject partisan hack to not see that something is clearly going on. If this crap was being done to your side you'd be shitting* your pants

Hell I'll bet you dont even think that the lawsuits being presided over in Ga by Abrams sister is just fine

When Republicans lose....life goes on. It's just an election.

When Democrats Lose...
upload_2018-11-14_13-51-30.jpeg

Republicans WIN their Primaries...

Democrats....
upload_2018-11-14_13-53-39.jpeg

Republicans accept the outcome of fair / honest elections...

Democrats...not so much...

upload_2018-11-14_14-0-21.jpeg upload_2018-11-14_14-2-7.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-14_13-50-36.jpeg
    upload_2018-11-14_13-50-36.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 13

so when the results don't favor the democrats, they don't do thinks like suddenly hate the EC and demand recounts (gore) and so forth?

I see that as a different issue.The electoral college is surely worth discussing ?

If you actually are looking at what's going you'd have to be an abject partisan hack to not see that something is clearly going on. If this crap was being done to your side you'd be shitting* your pants

Hell I'll bet you dont even think that the lawsuits being presided over in Ga by Abrams sister is just fine
"Presided over by". What the hell does that even mean?

Oh and how was the vacation?

I see that as a different issue.The electoral college is surely worth discussing ?
whining is whining. saying one topic means more to you than another isn't being very objective overall.

again - human nature, not left or right.

No, the republicans have been saying that in every election they lose for a very long time.

You forgot to add in their favorite, dead people. They swear millions of dead people are voting all over this nation when republicans lose elections.

Forum List

Back