When results do not favour the Republicans

Is there always this chorus of whining ?

This board is sinking under the weight of bogus fake news articles relating only to elections where the Republican has lost.

"BREAKING - man says that Dem owned warehouse run by Hillary has thousands of counterfeit ballot papers printed by gay illegal pro abortion migrants paid by Soros". Infowars

Or is this just a symptom of the age of Trump ?

I havent seen any evidence of any of it and I cant help but feel that it undermines the Nation and they would be better off by putting a sock in it and showing a bit of class.
so when the results don't favor the democrats, they don't do thinks like suddenly hate the EC and demand recounts (gore) and so forth?

human nature people keep trying to delegate to the OTHER side far too often.
I see that as a different issue.The electoral college is surely worth discussing ?
whining is whining. saying one topic means more to you than another isn't being very objective overall.

again - human nature, not left or right.
Well the electoral college delivered a President that only a minority voted for. Questioniing that is not "whining".

Here is all you need to remember about Republicans, or more accurately, the more extreme Trumpist:

When the Republicans win, it is a fair and legitimate election and the people have spoken.

When Democrats win, it is voter fraud.

When the Republicans are behind and the votes need to be counted, it is democracy in action.

When the Democrats are behind and the votes need to be counted, it is a conspiracy.

You know these simple rules, then you know US electoral politics.

If you actually are looking at what's going you'd have to be an abject partisan hack to not see that something is clearly going on. If this crap was being done to your side you'd be shitting* your pants

Hell I'll bet you dont even think that the lawsuits being presided over in Ga by Abrams sister is just fine
"Presided over by". What the hell does that even mean?

Oh and how was the vacation?

It was great, thanks for asking when one plays a bit tough one takes what comes of it stride. As to your other question the lawsuits to keep counting are being litigated in her sister's courtroom. Judges preside over cases. You aren't real bright are you honey?

This board is sinking under the weight of bogus fake news articles relating only to elections where the Republican has lost.

"BREAKING - man says that Dem owned warehouse run by Hillary has thousands of counterfeit ballot papers printed by gay illegal pro abortion migrants paid by Soros". Infowars

I havent seen any evidence of any of it and I cant help but feel that it undermines the Nation and they would be better off by putting a sock in it and showing a bit of class.
so when the results don't favor the democrats, they don't do thinks like suddenly hate the EC and demand recounts (gore) and so forth?

I see that as a different issue.The electoral college is surely worth discussing ?
whining is whining. saying one topic means more to you than another isn't being very objective overall.

Well the electoral college delivered a President that only a minority voted for. Questioniing that is not "whining".
it is when that's how we've done it for 250+ years and they ONLY question it when they lose or it doesn't work in their favor.

same damn thing.

and questioning why 1 county in florida can NEVER get voting done properly is valid then too, by your standards.

it is when that's how we've done it for 250+ years and they ONLY question it when they lose or it doesn't work in their favor.

same damn thing.

and questioning why 1 county in florida can NEVER get voting done properly is valid then too, by your standards.
But they arent questioning incompetence or the process. They are accusing dark deeds - sans proof.

It was great, thanks for asking when one plays a bit tough one takes what comes of it stride. As to your other question the lawsuits to keep counting are being litigated in her sister's courtroom. Judges preside over cases. You aren't real bright are you honey?

Add that to the list of shit you're wrong about dumbass

Judge Abrams was randomly assigned to the case Thursday, but it was reassigned to U.S. District Judge W. Louis Sands on the same day, and before any action was taken on the case, court records show. The shift was in keeping with the court's procedure when there is a conflict of interest, according to David W. Bunt, the clerk of court for the Middle District of Georgia.

Yep, they are the biggest bunch of cry babies you'll ever see, shit I think they're wearing pussy hats now they bought at the 2nd hand store when the dems donated them.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!!! For two FUCKING YEARS....and still no proof.

STFU troll
I think it is rather telling that you are "outraged" about potential cheating in one election and also "outraged" about an investigation into "potential" cheating in another election.

If you can tell me how much a moral compass costs I will buy you one.

We have laws that govern elections.

They are designed to prevent fraud.

People get edgy when they are not followed.

But you don't seem to be someone who can comprehend that.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!!! For two FUCKING YEARS....and still no proof.

STFU troll
I think it is rather telling that you are "outraged" about potential cheating in one election and also "outraged" about an investigation into "potential" cheating in another election.

Well moron,

It's pretty telling when there hasn't been an investigation and some from the left were already screaming impeachment.

Now they are talking about impeaching Kavenaugh.

You don't see that as a little strange ? I get it.

RUSSIA!!!!!

stfu2.jpg

same damn thing.

But they arent questioning incompetence or the process. They are accusing dark deeds - sans proof.

Have you not seen the history of Broward County ?

Are the GOP crying about anything in other places where they got their butts kicked ?

The real problem is mass mental illness that's become apparent with the age of Trump.

STFU troll

Well moron,

It's pretty telling when there hasn't been an investigation and some from the left were already screaming impeachment.

Now they are talking about impeaching Kavenaugh.

You don't see that as a little strange ? I get it.

That would mean that they would have to produce evidence that they don't have.....hence screaming like hyenas then going silent.

Hey! I have an idea! Why doesn't CNN rustle up some reporters to go and investigate the biggest story of the year? IT'S FRAUD, FOLKS, FRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!

The real problem is mass mental illness that's become apparent with the age of Trump.

Yeah leftists need to chill

....that'd be the day hell freezes over.

....that'd be the day hell freezes over.

I know right? They've went off the deep end with their insane hate.

"Republicans control the state legislature and governor's office in Florida. They control the U.S. Congress and the presidency. If that's not enough to prevent two statewide Florida elections from being stolen, the GOP is more useless than I'd already imagined." - Coutler

same damn thing.

sounds like a russia-chase to me.

Forum List

Back