When People say Trump and Obama lies are the same. Show them this

The point is, its repeated in the video, that Obama might've believed he can make these changes.
OIC, so the difference between lying and telling the truth in your world is whether or not you believe your own lies, actual results apparently play no role in it. :rolleyes:

No, let me say it again, Obama believed those things. Trump doesnt and says things then reverses the next day while claiming he never believed those things that are on video.

Got it now? Its the difference between your friend saying he'll pick you up at the Airport and his car breaks down. And Trump says he'll come an get you only to tell you later he never had a car in the first place.

No, let me say it again, Obama believed those things.

He believed he could stop the rise of the ocean?

If you believed that was an actual goal no wonder you support Trump. He's going to stop the drought

If you believed that was an actual goal

Obama lied when he said he'd do that?

The point is, its repeated in the video, that Obama might've believed he can make these changes.
OIC, so the difference between lying and telling the truth in your world is whether or not you believe your own lies, actual results apparently play no role in it. :rolleyes:

No, let me say it again, Obama believed those things. Trump doesnt and says things then reverses the next day while claiming he never believed those things that are on video.

Got it now? Its the difference between your friend saying he'll pick you up at the Airport and his car breaks down. And Trump says he'll come an get you only to tell you later he never had a car in the first place.

If you believed that was an actual goal no wonder you support Trump. He's going to stop the drought

You're just a fool if you believe that. Sorry, I cant make sense out of non sense. Obama never said that so thats why you're sticking with it.

Trump did say he'd end the drought tho. And you have nothing but blind support

You're just a fool if you believe that. Sorry, I cant make sense out of non sense. Obama never said that so thats why you're sticking with it.

Obama didn't say his nomination victory would be the time when the oceans stopped rising?

Trump did say he'd end the drought tho.

If he'd stop the diversion of water to save a smelt, that would be a good thing.

Obama didn't say his nomination victory would be the time when the oceans stopped rising?

No, you lie

If he'd stop the diversion of water to save a smelt, that would be a good thing.

It wont end the drought he said doesnt exist. See? You do believe anything people tell you

No, you lie

It wont end the drought he said doesnt exist. See? You do believe anything people tell you

LOL!

It wont end the drought he said doesnt exist. See?

So?

Maybe if the greens hadn't stopped all new reservoirs they'd have more water stored.

They could build desalination plants but nuclear power is yucky and stuff.

When Obama said decades into the future did you think he meant today goofy ass?

You gotta hand it to Trump. The Washington Post was desperate to portray Trump's support of Veterans as a scandal so they invented figures and twisted facts and Trump handled it brilliantly in a 45 minute press conference and even tweaking a hostile (male) reporter as a "little beauty".

Yeah but his name calling didnt explain why he said he raised 6 million...then said he raised 4.5 million while adding he doesnt know how much he raised or where it went.

But he called someone a beauty...awww snap

It is a pretty sad state of affairs that anyone believes Trump... But these guys don't want to address the issues in the video, they just want to point back and shout louder...

Listen lads, Trump is a part of what is wrong, he is not the solution...
How do you figure?

That's patently ridiculous since it's clear that of the two Obama is the more accomplished liar and his lies have wrought far more harm upon the American Citizenry than Trumps lies have.

That being said, Hillary Clinton trounces them both in liar, liar pants on fire contest.

Trump says it and immediately reverses on it and then claim it never happened. Like his Ban Muslims thing, His Immigration policy, his tax the rich thing etc etc
The ban Muslims thing is a media invention.
Trump never wanted to ban all Muslims. He wanted to ban all refugees from that region. He has a habit of being too plain-spoken.....which allows the press to leap to conclusions.....obviously with malicious intent.

Last edited:

Oh my, you believed Obama believed all the obamacare crap? You make Gruber proud.

So future generations weren't going to look back and say Obama stopped the rise of the oceans?

Then what the fuck did he mean?

No, because thats not what he said. Nice try again.

It would stop, and he had nothing to do with it. Sounds good.

When would it stop? Today or decades from now? Or you going with your newest reasoning....Both things?

No, you lie

The way you kiss Obama's lying ass, you have no credibility.

You gotta hand it to Trump. The Washington Post was desperate to portray Trump's support of Veterans as a scandal so they invented figures and twisted facts and Trump handled it brilliantly in a 45 minute press conference and even tweaking a hostile (male) reporter as a "little beauty".

Yeah but his name calling didnt explain why he said he raised 6 million...then said he raised 4.5 million while adding he doesnt know how much he raised or where it went.

But he called someone a beauty...awww snap

Another of his lies this morning is that he 'wanted his donation to be quiet, between him and the vets'.

That must be why he has bellowed this lie over and over and over and over and ...

Also telling is that he said, straight out that he didn't plan to change, that he would continue to lie and embellish and screech and insult and make enemies.

Frootier than a nutcake.

So future generations weren't going to look back and say Obama stopped the rise of the oceans?

No, because thats not what he said. Nice try again.

It would stop, and he had nothing to do with it. Sounds good.

When would it stop? Today or decades from now? Or you going with your newest reasoning....Both things?

When would it stop?

Ask Obama. It sounds like he was taking credit.

That's patently ridiculous since it's clear that of the two Obama is the more accomplished liar and his lies have wrought far more harm upon the American Citizenry than Trumps lies have.

That being said, Hillary Clinton trounces them both in liar, liar pants on fire contest.
If the pants of liars were on fire this election cycle, Washington would be a smoking ruin.

"The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America."

Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul

Typical preachy politician. He never said he was going to do this or that, it was alway "we".

I know it's hard to put that on a bumper sticker.

Forum List

Back