When Newt mentioned going to the moon he was crazy, but when Obama mentioned goin to

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Mars he was applauded. What gives?

Matt-McInnesKSspace3.jpg

Everything Newt says is of the devil or the negative afterlife mythical character of your choice, if any.

Everything Obama says is good and righteous and holy, because he is the Lightworker.

Untitled-1.jpg

Right, USMB lefties?

Don't worry -- no one's going to take your double standards away from you.

Uh, Gingrich wanted to COLONIZE the moon. Not simply visit it. The colonization part being the crucial weird ingredient. If you missed that, no wonder you are so clueless about the ordeal.
Seems to me that a moon colony would be far more beneficial to the US and to humanity as a whole than simply visiting Mars then coming home.

But then, I'm not an Obamabot.

Uh, Gingrich wanted to COLONIZE the moon. Not simply visit it. The colonization part being the crucial weird ingredient. If you missed that, no wonder you are so clueless about the ordeal.
Seems to me that a moon colony would be far more beneficial to the US and to humanity as a whole than simply visiting Mars then coming home.

Then you are on an island. At any rate, it misses the point.

To act like Gingrich and Obama made equivalent statements is simply dishonest.

And you guys know it.

Newt wanted PRIVATE INDUSTRY to lead the way. Not only that he knows we can mine the moon for valuable resources.

What would we get from a mars trip besides a big ass debt and some pretty red rocks?

You guys will defend anything won't you....

Newt wanted PRIVATE INDUSTRY to lead the way. Not only that he knows we can mine the moon for valuable resources.

What would we get from a mars trip besides a big ass debt and some pretty red rocks?

Now you are changing the subject. Your original assertion was that Obama and newt made similar statements but only newt was ridiculed.

That is simply not true.

I suspect you know it, so get off your high horse.

And you guys know it.
I know that a moon colony would be worth more than a visit to Mars.

Apparently, on my island, we're familiar with space program spinoffs.

Now you are changing the subject. Your original assertion was that Obama and newt made similar statements but only newt was ridiculed.

That is simply not true.

Yes. Because one statement about an ambitious space project is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from another statement about an ambition space project.

You realize you're doing nothing but proving my original point, right?

And you guys know it.
I know that a moon colony would be worth more than a visit to Mars.

Apparently, on my island, we're familiar with space program spinoffs.

We need a colony at L-5 first.

That is simply not true.

Suspect anything you want, its you're blind love for Obama that's clouding you're judgment. My statement in no way changes the subject despite you're desperate attempts to make it so.

Fail

I thought Gingrich was officially nuts when he wanted to use space mirrors to light the highways at night. Maybe he meant lighting the highways on the Moon...

Attachments

• $the-us-will-fend-off-missiles-with-space-lasers.jpg
    $the-us-will-fend-off-missiles-with-space-lasers.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 32

Forum List

Back