When Mike is on the minds of republicans, its a sure bet win for us!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Other than calling Mike little.....has anyone noticed how silent the Trump twitter knobs has been when it comes to Mike? Sure a lot of negative yesterday shit is coming out about Mike, but Trump ain't saying shit and hoping the smear from the past saves his white ass from Mike....Michael Bloomberg is the one guy that Trump fears and if Democrat voters thinking a free ride off of Uncle Sam is the ticket to a Nov. win,,,,look for Hillary with a old dick to be on the ballot in Nov.
images

B2AFB96E-B72A-46DB-BCA0-DD29528B3146.jpeg
Other than calling Mike little.....has anyone noticed how silent the Trump twitter knobs has been when it comes to Mike? Sure a lot of negative yesterday shit is coming out about Mike, but Trump ain't saying shit and hoping the smear from the past saves his white ass from Mike....Michael Bloomberg is the one guy that Trump fears and if Democrat voters thinking a free ride off of Uncle Sam is the ticket to a Nov. win,,,,look for Hillary with a old dick to be on the ballot in Nov.
images

images

Trump's too busy winning to deal with the democrat Clown Car

images
Wingers always most viciously attack those they fear the most.

I'll bet you Bloomberg is thinking of going Indy.

I don't know what that would mean for the election, but I can't imagine he'll put up with much more of this.

images
/----/ "past saves his white ass "
Aren't all the democRAT candidates White Asses? Didn't you send all the minority candidates back to the Dem Plantation?

BTW your hero Little Mike:
"Bloomberg says black neighborhoods are 'where the real crime is' in newly surfaced audio"

• Banned
View attachment 307689
images

• Banned
View attachment 307689
images

Think about this for a moment, you got a bunch of black men running for office in the south, where blacks can't vote....dude, miss me on this shit......or come deep with some real sell out negro shit.

• Banned
images
Wingers always most viciously attack those they fear the most.

I'll bet you Bloomberg is thinking of going Indy.

I don't know what that would mean for the election, but I can't imagine he'll put up with much more of this.
Mike got into this race because he knows Trump and he is seeing what most of the country has seen is a man destroying this country bit by bit by bit and it is insane for any of these candidates to attack someone who sees the Hillary writing on the wall. I don't get the double standard, Rudy was once america's mayor, now he's seen as the most corrupt pile of shit in Mayor history. Point being, PEOPLE CHANGE FOR GOOD AND FOR BAD. only mike can beat trump and the ego maniacs should all step aside and let the man destroy trump

View attachment 307689
images

Think about this for a moment, you got a bunch of black men running for office in the south, where blacks can't vote....dude, miss me on this shit......or come deep with some real sell out negro shit.
Blacks didn’t vote but were representatives? lol haha this is why democrats should be out of education haha

Bloomberg is the guy Trump wants to run against. No excitement, tons of baggage and a split democratic party.

/----/ "past saves his white ass "
Aren't all the democRAT candidates White Asses? Didn't you send all the minority candidates back to the Dem Plantation?

BTW your hero Little Mike:
"Bloomberg says black neighborhoods are 'where the real crime is' in newly surfaced audio"

Maybe little Mike is right, "up against the wall MF"
Tessa Majors murder: Third teenage suspect charged in New York City

Fear Bloomberg???
HAHAHHAHAHA.... after last night, I actually for a few moments felt sorry for him.
What a beat down.

Fear Bloomberg???
HAHAHHAHAHA.... after last night, I actually for a few moments felt sorry for him.
What a beat down.

Mini-Mike didn't look very comfortable, and was probably wondering if going on this debate was a mistake. Was he standing on a milk crate behind the podium? He should have spent more effort attacking money in politics.

Fear Bloomberg???
What a beat down.

He showed his age for sure. But he never lost his poker face.
If I had $60b I'd probably look at the poor bitter folks on stage as chattel too.

Forum List

Back