When is the optimal time for biden to drop out of the race?

For the democrats I mean..........but for the sake of the nation....obviously the sooner the better.

I think even many democrats now realize what a disaster biden is and in fact has always been....much too late--- but better late than never.

but some of the naive may say....if he was so bad how did he manage to beat Trump.....well the more astute understand he did not...it was (no matter) the official narrative a frauduent election and if the Supreme Court had the needed courage at the time and had conducted a thorough and honest investigation it would have proved to have been so.

If Biden does drop out of the race, will he wait too long to do so? And, should that be the case, will Vice President Kamala Harris — whom few Democrats truly have confidence in — get crushed in the general election by the Republican nominee?

This started out to be a decent post. Then you threw in the old stale 2020 election topic.

For the democrats I mean..........but for the sake of the nation....obviously the sooner the better.

I think even many democrats now realize what a disaster biden is and in fact has always been....much too late--- but better late than never.

but some of the naive may say....if he was so bad how did he manage to beat Trump.....well the more astute understand he did not...it was (no matter) the official narrative a frauduent election and if the Supreme Court had the needed courage at the time and had conducted a thorough and honest investigation it would have proved to have been so.

If Biden does drop out of the race, will he wait too long to do so? And, should that be the case, will Vice President Kamala Harris — whom few Democrats truly have confidence in — get crushed in the general election by the Republican nominee?

Oh oh...Looks like the liberals in the press are turning on Biden.....I for one, hope that Biden stays in til the bitter end when He, his corrupt family, Garland, Wray, and the rest of the crime syndicate are arrested for RICO violations, and treason...

Oh oh...Looks like the liberals in the press are turning on Biden.....I for one, hope that Biden stays in til the bitter end when He, his corrupt family, Garland, Wray, and the rest of the crime syndicate are arrested for RICO violations, and treason...
Dare to dream. Lol

Why continue supporting a demented old fool who is harming the country? He's a security risk.
Because at the end of the day, for better or worse..Biden is the better choice. There is no one on the Republican side right now that stands a chance of beating Trump. And NO ONE wants to see another 4 years of the traveling clown road show.
And there's no evidence Biden is a security risk. Trump?...we have five years of evidence that he IS a major security risk.

Forum List

Back