When is the Next Apocalypse Deadline?

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Okay. Now that the Mayan End of the World deadline has come and gone with scarcely a whimper, when is the next deadline that will cause the unstable to totally freak out?

My massage therapist predicts either a Big Earthquake or a "Bunch of Things Falling From The Sky" (I gently suggested these are meteors) on either February 13th or 14th, which correlates with the Roman fertility festivals to honor Juno. Clearly the pro-abortion/anti-human Earth Frister crowd would see that as the End Of The World

Here I am sitting in a locked-down bunker with 50 of each flavor ramen noodles and 100 cases of bottled water, and I forgot a bowl. Such is life. In regards to your question, I will soon be making a trip down to my local "radical/I hate everyone/crazy people" church and I will be sure to ask them for you.

I've determined the Next End of the World is when the last bottle of the 2003 Navarro Deep End Blend Pinot Noir is emptied.

Hey just a thought, perhaps we could make up our own "new" end of the world date. I mean, that seems to be the basis for these things anyway...just make it up and throw it out there. Shoot, we could become famous if happened to be true!!

Wait...

Society is slowly destroying itself. I predict that if the left continues to destroy moral foundations, murder the unborn and take away freedoms that one of several things will eventually come to pass.

one) the takers will out number the workers so badly that the Government will collapse because of an inability to pay off the lazy.

two) the moral bankruptcy , the destruction of a belief that responsibility rests with the individual will lead to wide spread riots, murder and mayhem. Eventually destroying the society from with in.

three) the absolute ignorance of the left in politics will lead to a real movement to break this Country up.

Fear not it may take a while for any of the three to happen, but they are all real possibilities.

Maybe it's no coincidence that the end of the world didn't happen mere days after Obama's re-election.
It didn't happen after his election in 2008 either.

So, the next date could be after the 2016 elections...unless.......Obama is made President for life......
Hmmm...a conspiracy theory that needs to be explored maybe.

Society is slowly destroying itself. I predict that if the left continues to destroy moral foundations, murder the unborn and take away freedoms that one of several things will eventually come to pass.

one) the takers will out number the workers so badly that the Government will collapse because of an inability to pay off the lazy.

two) the moral bankruptcy , the destruction of a belief that responsibility rests with the individual will lead to wide spread riots, murder and mayhem. Eventually destroying the society from with in.

three) the absolute ignorance of the left in politics will lead to a real movement to break this Country up.

Fear not it may take a while for any of the three to happen, but they are all real possibilities.

The Left, Right, Up or Down. As long as people are still infatuated with dividing the populace with such monikers (the majority ignorant to the representation they are supposed to incur), we will never have a united union for which we so halfheartedly strive for. The country is missing that spark that it had not too long ago, where it desired to lead the way and reach for the unreachable. It is now controlled by those who prefer to give in to their human weakness and focus on petty issues and primitive notions.

Furthermore...well sir your post has sent this thread on a tangent I wasn't particularly in the mood for. Boo on you. :eusa_eh:

Hey just a thought, perhaps we could make up our own "new" end of the world date. I mean, that seems to be the basis for these things anyway...just make it up and throw it out there. Shoot, we could become famous if happened to be true!!

Wait...

When we can't buy incandescent lightbulbs anymore is going to be near the top of the New Apocalypse Deadline possibilities.

Forum List

Back