When is Moscow Mitch going to quit being a whore for Tramp?

and working for Putin, and is he the head of the Senate, because he has best make up his mind, if not apply for a job in the administration or get out of congress (like Rep Kildee said) and quit making the Senate a graveyard for the House bills, he is sure proud of being the Grim Reaper, he is death, looks like death, and he should take his old 77 year aged body into retirement !!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"If the President is in favor of a number of things that he has discussed openly and publicly, and I know that if we pass it, it will become law, I'll put it on the floor," McConnell said on the radio show.

McConnell says he won't take up gun bill unless Trump says he will sign it - CNNPolitics
Don't you ever get tired of posting stupidity? "Moscow Mitch"? Seriously? You live in a fantasy world.

Louisville's famous politician was first called "Moscow Mitch" in July by MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on his "Morning Joe" show for blocking two measures aimed at preventing foreign interference in U.S. elections a day after former special counsel Robert Mueller appeared before two House committees and reiterated how his 448-page report found the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

Mueller also warned that Russia is planning to interfere in the 2020 election "as we sit here."

'Over the top:' McConnell still mad about #MoscowMitch, calls attention to 2020 election

and

Former Mitch McConnell aides lobbied for sanctioned Russian company to build plant in Kentucky
Former McConnell staffers pressured Congress, Treasury to allow Oleg Deripaska's former firm to build Kentucky mill

After Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin lifted the sanctions on Rusal in December, McConnell blocked a bipartisan effort to stop the sanctions relief in the Senate in January.

August 2, 2019 10:00AM (UTC)
Ex-McConnell aides lobbied for Russian firm's Kentucky plant

Last edited:
and working for Putin, and is he the head of the Senate, because he has best make up his mind, if not apply for a job in the administration or get out of congress (like Rep Kildee said) and quit making the Senate a graveyard for the House bills, he is sure proud of being the Grim Reaper, he is death, looks like death, and he should take his old 77 year aged body into retirement !!

"If the President is in favor of a number of things that he has discussed openly and publicly, and I know that if we pass it, it will become law, I'll put it on the floor," McConnell said on the radio show.

McConnell says he won't take up gun bill unless Trump says he will sign it - CNNPolitics

What's the point of bringing up an issue and having a vote on something that won't become law anyhow?

I suppose there might be a political point for such a move.

But Sen. McConnell has been working very hard on the judicial confirmation process, welcoming new members of the Federal Judiciary aboard for their new lifetime gigs.

Tabling bullshit that won't be passed into law anyhow, leave McConnell with more time to do other important work

What's the point of bringing up an issue and having a vote on something that won't become law anyhow?

But Sen. McConnell has been working very hard on the judicial confirmation process, welcoming new members of the Federal Judiciary aboard for their new lifetime gigs.

Tabling bullshit that won't be passed into law anyhow, leave McConnell with more time to do other important work

That is not the job of the Senate they are suppose to bring House laws to a discussion and a vote, they may make changes and then pass it to the house, and goes back and forth and submits it to the Potus, for a signature or a veto.

That is like saying why do an impeachment in the House, you know the Senate will not impeach. It doesn't matter if the Republicans do their job or not, the House Democrats are going to have to do their job.
(do you think Moscow Mitch should ask tramp is he wants to begin impeachment discussion in the Senate?)

That is not the job of the Senate they are suppose to bring House laws to a discussion and a vote, they may make changes and then pass it to the house, and goes back and forth and submits it to the Potus, for a signature or a veto.

That is like saying why do an impeachment in the House, you know the Senate will not impeach. It doesn't matter if the Republicans do their job or not, the House Democrats are going to have to do their job.
(do you think Moscow Mitch should ask tramp is he wants to begin impeachment discussion in the Senate?)

And I remember how well that worked when Democrats held the Senate.

I know, you think Reid stopped a lot from the house but indeed he did not. Proof that Reid stopped them as much as Moscow Mitch aka the Grim Reaper in the last 2 years?

He will always be trump's whore, no matter how many people in our country that he has to hurt.

Well McConnell did learn from Reid and Obama, so ya know it get what you give...

Take a look at tramps vetos , then compare the to Obama's:
Donald Trump: Vetoed legislation - Ballotpedia
Barack Obama: Vetoed legislation - Ballotpedia

That shows one which got through to the Potus's desk for signature.

I have to wonder why Moscow Mitch didn't ask Obama what he would approve.
And then you have to wonder why all the bills sent to the tramps desk in 2019, bipartisan support , got vetoed.
While some lawmakers -- including some Republicans -- have argued against the President's use of national emergency powers in this instance, the Justice Department set forth a robust defense of the President's authority to do so in a letter to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell earlier this month, according to a copy obtained by CNN on Friday.
Trump issues first veto of his presidency, says resolution 'put countless Americans in danger' - CNNPolitics

Last edited:

I know, you think Reid stopped a lot from the house but indeed he did not. Proof that Reid stopped them as much as Moscow Mitch aka the Grim Reaper in the last 2 years?

Really, Penelope, think.

What is the point of Sen. McConnell scheduling votes for bills that will never become law because there aren't enough votes to override a veto?

There may be POLITICAL reasons, but no practical ones for sure.

OTOH, Sen. McConnell is working like crazy to get qualified judicial candidate confirmed and seated on the bench. Having votes on dead-in-the-water legislation is an act of politics not statesmanship.

try googol

number of bills blocked by Reid - Bing

Your narrative is wrong...if Mitch was what you suggest we would of had a wall and our troops would have been home and we would have a good healthcare plan...after trump wins in 2020 he will come around and your narrative may come true...I hope...
How is the republican plan of “die quickly“ a good healthcare plan?

try googol

Nearly 400 House bills stuck in Senate limbo

Your narrative is wrong...if Mitch was what you suggest we would of had a wall and our troops would have been home and we would have a good healthcare plan...after trump wins in 2020 he will come around and your narrative may come true...I hope...

post/link where any republican has promoted that plan.

try googol

"Eleven of the 19 sessions between the 94th Congress and the 113th Congress had more than 300 House bills awaiting action by the end of the session, according to the Post and GovTrack."

"But the current backlog in legislation comes amid an uptick in productivity for the Senate. The current Senate has passed more legislation as of May 1 than any Congress since the 110th Congress, according to a Congressional Research Service report."

try googol

Seems like the Pelosi House is wasting its time.

Instead of passing bills with bipartisan support, they are passing and forwarding pointless dribble.

Sen McConnell and President Trump as well, would like to see Pelosi get off her octogenarian keister and get VIABLE bills passed.

That is a ridiculous question and you know it...people are dying on Obamacare...

Forum List

Back