When Impeachment Is NO LONGER A Valid Constitutional Mechanism

Impeachment is just too onerous even for someone as blatantly corrupt and compromised like Trump.

I disagree, Trump needs to be put in his place. He thinks he is above all others. He has even stated that he is smarter, brighter; above all others. Trump needs to be brought down from his ivory tower and exposed for what/who he is and this is not just for our sake; it is for trump’s sake as well.

The house needs to impeach him; the senate then with a unanimous vocal vote state for all to see and hear---

Trump—YOU ARE FIRED!!!

Once done, maybe Trump will come down off his ivory tower and become a human being just like the rest of us.

One can only hope, for his sake and ours :)-

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
What happens when a POTUS goes astray?
There is the potential remedy of 'impeachment' which is a Constitutional mechanism.

Let's suppose a US POTUS campaign conspired with a foreign government adversary/enemy to subvert a US POTUS election, and the ticket won the election.

For the sake of debate let's say this is fact.
How can the POTUS of said winning ticket be replaced by a Vice POTUS from the same winning ticket when said election was subverted via a conspiracy with a foreign government adversary/enemy?

If the 'impeachment' process were to be utilized to replace the POTUS with the Vice POTUS, from the same winning ticket, that would be a farce, because the entire campaign/ticket is suspect & illegitimate.

If we have only the Constitutional mechanism of 'impeachment' to replace a sitting POTUS, then in the above scenario, there would be NO legitimate option to replace an illegitimate POTUS with an illegitimate Vice POTUS.

If the above scenario EVER comes to be, the American republic is in completely uncharted waters.

The ONLY valid option would be to VOID the subverted election.

Voiding the election would not be a Constitutional option so, such a scenario would be the END of our republic.

Have a nice day.
So you're saying you can't get your way legally, you're just not gonna accept reality. You're such a sore-loser that you cannot accept the truth and you go along with anything illegal that Democrats do.

Now try to figure out how the election was subverted in Trump's favor.
It's obvious that the media colluded in Hillary's favor.
Trump beat Hillary because she was a lousy person and lousy candidate.
That's the only reason.

Did I mention Hillary? No

Did I mention Trump? No.

This thread is about seeking opinions from others as far as the potential scenario I mentioned in the OP, that as far as I am aware our republic has never encountered.

So, to review; the thread is a learning opportunity & nothing else.

I will however give you credit for slinging your bullshit all over the place.
It doesn't matter if you mentioned Hillary.
The reason Trump won was because of Hillary, you silly twit.

Once the clusterfu*ck know as the Trump Administration is over, relegated to the trash heap, and the electorate regains its sanity, there will be a lot of soul searching so no future generation will have to face such a catastrophic administration again. We will need to amend the Constitution to allow for some kind of no-confidence vote. Impeachment is just too onerous even for someone as blatantly corrupt and compromised like Trump.

Thanks for your reply. At least you did attempt to offer a thought out reply but the thread is not about Trump. Thanks
My point with Trump was that he could be a catalyst for change. However having said that impeachment is too onerous a process to remove a treacherous or feeble leader and the 25th amendment is simply inadequate, a parliamentary style no confidence vote should be considered and debated.

There is the potential remedy of 'impeachment' which is a Constitutional mechanism.

Let's suppose a US POTUS campaign conspired with a foreign government adversary/enemy to subvert a US POTUS election, and the ticket won the election.

How can the POTUS of said winning ticket be replaced by a Vice POTUS from the same winning ticket when said election was subverted via a conspiracy with a foreign government adversary/enemy?

If the 'impeachment' process were to be utilized to replace the POTUS with the Vice POTUS, from the same winning ticket, that would be a farce, because the entire campaign/ticket is suspect & illegitimate.

If we have only the Constitutional mechanism of 'impeachment' to replace a sitting POTUS, then in the above scenario, there would be NO legitimate option to replace an illegitimate POTUS with an illegitimate Vice POTUS.

If the above scenario EVER comes to be, the American republic is in completely uncharted waters.

Voiding the election would not be a Constitutional option so, such a scenario would be the END of our republic.

Have a nice day.
------------------------------------------ [chuckle] , sounds to me that you may be getting nervous eh CaddoKid . ----------------------- Putin Russia , Russia Putin CKid !!

Have a nice day.
So you're saying you can't get your way legally, you're just not gonna accept reality. You're such a sore-loser that you cannot accept the truth and you go along with anything illegal that Democrats do.

That's the only reason.

Did I mention Trump? No.

This thread is about seeking opinions from others as far as the potential scenario I mentioned in the OP, that as far as I am aware our republic has never encountered.

Like I stated, the thread is about Impeachment as a Constitutional mechanism.

The thread is NOT about your wet dream, Trump, or Hillary.

If you don't want to discuss the thread topic then go & fvck up a different thread.

Have a nice day.
Midnight April 15. Have those taxes in and STFU. MAGA

Have a nice day.
------------------------------------------ [chuckle] , sounds to me that you may be getting nervous eh CaddoKid . ----------------------- Putin Russia , Russia Putin CKid !!

Thread is an opportunity for adults to offer differing opinions concerning the OP topic; that's it.

I understand you have no interest in learning the opinions of others concerning such matters.

Once the clusterfu*ck know as the Trump Administration is over, relegated to the trash heap, and the electorate regains its sanity, there will be a lot of soul searching so no future generation will have to face such a catastrophic administration again. We will need to amend the Constitution to allow for some kind of no-confidence vote. Impeachment is just too onerous even for someone as blatantly corrupt and compromised like Trump.

Thanks for your reply. At least you did attempt to offer a thought out reply but the thread is not about Trump. Thanks
My point with Trump was that he could be a catalyst for change. However having said that impeachment is too onerous a process to remove a treacherous or feeble leader and the 25th amendment is simply inadequate, a parliamentary style no confidence vote should be considered and debated.

Why don't you move to one of those shit hole countries in Europe.
They seem to be fond of that no confidence crap.

Have a nice day.
Midnight April 15. Have those taxes in and STFU. MAGA

Thanks for posting your NO content bullshit. Cheers

Have a nice day.

That's the only reason.

Did I mention Trump? No.

If you don't want to discuss the thread topic then go & fvck up a different thread.
Well you're a dumbass, because Hillary is the reason you fuckwads keep talking about impeachment.
She rigged the nomination and she had the election rigged, but she still lost.
She also is the source of the impeachment debate.

When and if you guarantee no illegals will be given voting rights.

"Illegals" by that definition are not citizens and since only citizens can vote there is no guaranty needed or required.

All sanctuary cities and states will be sanctioned and we have true untamperable voter ID

I agree they should have ID's; maybe a social security number and a valid home address.

You game?

back to you :)-

In a debate competition you would have received ZERO points for that rebuttal.

The member offered a valid opinion based on the OP topic.

Did you?

Now, GSTFU.

Have a nice day.

That's the only reason.

Did I mention Trump? No.

Well you're a dumbass, because Hillary is the reason you fuckwads keep talking about impeachment.

If you want to be an adult, then by all means, post a valid reply, instead of of your multiple posts that contain nothing pertaining to the OP topic.

That's the only reason.

Did I mention Trump? No.

If you want to be an adult, then by all means, post a valid reply, instead of of your multiple posts that contain nothing pertaining to the OP topic.
Sorry, boy....but the only reason you cucks are talking about impeachment in the first place is because of a criminal conspiracy started by Hillary.
So grow the fuck up.

Did I mention Trump? No.

Sorry, boy....but the only reason you cucks are talking about impeachment in the first place is because of a criminal conspiracy started by Hillary.
So grow the fuck up.

No; You are WRONG.

The reason I posted the thread is to learn legitimate opinions of others on the OP topic; that's it.

Now, if you have nothing left too add to the conversation, you can kindly GFYS.

So grow the fuck up.

You speak falsehoods
Now having said that, Hillary lost the election over a year ago. Your need to bring her up again just means you have no real comment to make so it is the same old Hillary thingee--

In your own words-- "So grow the fuck up" my sweet plump dumpling :)-

So grow the fuck up.

No; You are WRONG.

The reason I posted the thread is to learn legitimate opinions of others on the OP topic; that's it.

Sorry bitch....but this is part of the debate.
You cannot control the direction it takes.
Impeachment is a mechanism that was created in the constitution to stop a president that has broken the law.
In this case, they've been desperately trying to create a crime with which to impeach him with.
So essentially, your POS OP has no basis in fact....and begins on a totally false pretense.

So grow the fuck up.

No; You are WRONG.

The OP raised a very good question. It is sad that we can't have a debate without some people resorting to name calling.

Forum List

Back