When Hillary takes over, will the mess she's going to inherit be Bush's fault or can we blame Obama?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
I'm going to make a few assumptions here. The first is that Hillary is untouchable. There is literally nothing she could say or do that could cost her the nomination. Her supporters have proven themselves ready and eager to defend her innocence even after she lies herself into a corner and finally has to admit her guilt. The second is that the Democratic nominee - Hillary - will win in 2016. They've already got it on lock between the shoddy opposition, their electoral head start, and their brilliant registration of countless illegal immigrants, convicted felons, and dead bodies as solid blue voters. The third is that, if the Republican candidate somehow manages to pull a win out of his ass despite his debilitating stupidity and the countless advantages of the opposition, the Democratic candidate - Hillary - will still be giving her inauguration speech in 2017 (just like Bush did after Gore's victory in 2000). The fourth is that the average Democratic rank and file member here would agree with me and be okay with each of these points.

Now, my question is: After the coming regime change, will the problems she is going to inherit still be Bush's fault, or will we finally be allowed to acknowledge at least part of Obama's role in them? More specifically, will the news media be allowed to imply that he's in any way responsible for any of the negative impacts of his actions while in office?

Why tricked the country into invading Iraq and destabilizing the entire Middle East? That's the place to start.

Short of Trump dropping out for whatever reason, or going totally nanners, I don't see Clinton becomming President.

What ever president who is next will still be working on the mess the Iraq war and other things Bush messed up in his 8 years.
The top 1 % is rich rich rich, so at least he has a legacy..Not

Why tricked the country into invading Iraq and destabilizing the entire Middle East? That's the place to start.
That's one vote for "still Bush" then.

Short of Trump dropping out for whatever reason, or going totally nanners, I don't see Clinton becomming President.
Trump is already crazy. It's only helping his poll numbers. The fact that a substantial number of the population love and defend her regardless of what she's caught doing speaks volumes to me about her popularity. The fact that she has never faced any sort of accountability and apparently never will tells me exactly how powerful she is behind the scenes. I could honestly see her winning after being filmed by 20,000 eye witnesses eating a live baby on the White House front lawn. More than that, I could see the party rank and file deny it ever happened and make countless excuses for it happening all in the same argument. It's not really a stretch for me then to say that she'll be winning the election regardless of how the meaningless numbers go.

What ever president who is next will still be working on the mess the Iraq war and other things Bush messed up in his 8 years.
The top 1 % is rich rich rich, so at least he has a legacy..Not
So that's two "still Bush's fault" votes then. Interesting.

She is supported by 80% of the Democrats and still ahead easily in front of Sanders and Biden. Heavens help us all.

If she is elected, she can blame both Obama and Bush, and then really mess things up.

holy smokes.

how can they ever put down their dear wonderful Messiah, the Obambam. lol

this will be one and only chapter in dear leaders legacy.

And this picture should be your reason to kick his party out with him come 2016 and never put them in to rule our us ever again. He ordered this for you as Payback when he didn't get his way over OscamCare

Forum List

Back