When Do We Finally Say...

No, it is simply a reference to that part of the debt 0bama incurred, promoted and created. We finally found something he can do really fast and well.

When economists start whipping out charts and graphs, you can be pretty sure they are lieing.

But that just makes the phrase even weirder. If you are indeed referring to the debt incurred under Obama and only under him, why would you just want to get rid of what he incurred? Why not focus on getting rid of all the debt? That would seem a smarter thing to do and say. What you're saying here is essentially, you're going to get rid of the debt Obama incurred and then stop there.

Which is just stupid really, considering Obama didn't incur the entire debt.

LIFI or FIFO, you have to start somewhere. No one said ayting about stopping at a particualr spot. Why must you imply so much or act so deliberately obtuse?

The original phrasing was "once we get rid of Obama's debt." You can look at it on the last page in Gunny's post. That implies we only get rid of the debt that Obama created, and Obama didn't create all the debt, so you guys apparently want to get rid of part of the debt. The part Obama made for whatever odd reason.

Looks like a point in time reference to me Woyzeck. I certainly would mean it along the lines I have laid out. Not all of us think the same. I guess Gunny would have to clarify it more for you at this point.

If it comes down to when we pay off our debt well the answer to that will be never...I saw Jesse Jackson tonight pushing for Stimulus II .....You can't make this stuff up.

Actually in the right wing stimulus package the Penthouse will be replaced by an autographed picture of Ann Coulter or rush limbaugh, your choice.

We're Americans.

We're STRONG.

We don't NEED.

We HAVE.

After we all can read.....

little_engine_that_could.jpg

It will take a while.

Last edited:
We're Americans.

We're STRONG.

We don't NEED.

We HAVE.

After we pay off Obama's debt and drill for our own oil where we have it instead of being the only pussies in the world not doing it.

RETARD ALERT!!!! RETARD ALERT!!!!

What about those Bush tax cuts that have added 700 billion dollars to the deficit. But yes you are right. :cuckoo:

We're Americans.

We're STRONG.

We don't NEED.

We HAVE.

After we pay off Obama's debt and drill for our own oil where we have it instead of being the only pussies in the world not doing it.

RETARD ALERT!!!! RETARD ALERT!!!!

What about those Bush tax cuts that have added 700 billion dollars to the deficit. But yes you are right. :cuckoo:

Cause stimulating the economy and increasing revenues to the treasury causes deficits now, right?

Deficits are caused by over spending. Doesnt matter how much money is taken in, we shouldnt be spending more than we have. Let's look at the real problem please.

Forum List

Back