When did Zionism have anything to do with religion?

No, they don't have some fictitious writing supporting their rights to a homeland but, <snip>

The book you mention is the greatest fictional book ever written...

I am sorry you have not educated yourself. The Bible is not a work of fiction. Not in its entirety. Many of the historical parts of it have been proven archeologically.

Now, now Teddy....

I don't have to be a god fearing being to be educated...

You agree that the bible is fictitious in many ways, more than it can be reliably used as a historical reference book!

Yep, parts of the book ARE proven through archeology, but let's face it, most is made up mumbo jumbo!

Now now, Humanity, you know better than to put words into my mouth. For me to say, "Not in it's entirety" is NOT me saying "fictitious in many ways".

And as my fault, for me to say about it being fictitious, "Not in its entirety" is not my correct take on it either. I should be saying that there are parts of it that could be construed to be fictitious. Mainly the parts about the creation. I believe the Bible to be the Word of God. But in our modern age, we have to reconcile parts of what was written to our modern knowledge.

I'll try to make this short, lol. Say you were to go back 1000 years and tell someone exactly what the Internet was and how it worked. Would you explain fully what a computer was and its components, the types of processors, hard drives, memory sizes, operating systems; and then go on to how they were all connected and such? No. Would you explain about jet airplanes or any airplanes, or cars and the workings of the internal combustion engine and the whole chain of getting oil and making it into jet fuel and gasoline to make all those wondrous things work? No. You couldn't. You would have to 'dumb it down' to what the person could maybe understand at the time.

And on another note, how can an infinite being reconcile and explain things to a finite being. There are just some things that we as finite beings, locked so to speak into time with a beginning and an end, could never comprehend.

Yeah, have you noticed how all these anti Semites keep claiming to have all these Jewish friends? And they'll also tell you that the (imaginary) Jews they know aren't Zionists either.

That's some funny Shiite.

The Kurds for example....However, as far as I am aware, The Kurds are not looking for a homeland that is exclusively Kurdish! They live where they have ALWAYS lived, but have been oppressed/persecuted through the millennia.

Idiot, before spouting your stupidy before the world, did you even know a single fucking Kurd, ever?

How do you know they are not seeking a sovereign homeland? Because that is EXACTLY what they want - and are biding their time until they can politically achieve it, like when the US has a real president willing to tell erdo and especially iran to go fuck themselves and supports them.

Whether your view of nationalism is primordialist or modernist, the fact remains that Zionism is a Nationalistic Political movement that, to be fair, is outdated and frowned upon by modern society!

Wrong c-nt, which is why no one sane has issues with ireland being the irish homeland, china for the chinese, etc, but lunatic racist trash like you thinks that the jews are singularly not entitled to one, despite being massacred and slaughtered hundreds of times by those who were hosting them at one time or other.

Wow, you are an intellectual one aren't you :cuckoo:

More intellectual than you will ever be
Oh do be quiet you silly Phoney!

Yeah, have you noticed how all these anti Semites keep claiming to have all these Jewish friends? And they'll also tell you that the (imaginary) Jews they know aren't Zionists either.

Almost right roodboy...

Some of my Jewish friends ARE zionists... But for some strange reason don't live in Israel....

The Kurds for example....However, as far as I am aware, The Kurds are not looking for a homeland that is exclusively Kurdish! They live where they have ALWAYS lived, but have been oppressed/persecuted through the millennia.

Idiot, before spouting your stupidy before the world, did you even know a single fucking Kurd, ever?

How do you know they are not seeking a sovereign homeland? Because that is EXACTLY what they want - and are biding their time until they can politically achieve it, like when the US has a real president willing to tell erdo and especially iran to go fuck themselves and supports them.

Whether your view of nationalism is primordialist or modernist, the fact remains that Zionism is a Nationalistic Political movement that, to be fair, is outdated and frowned upon by modern society!

Wrong c-nt, which is why no one sane has issues with ireland being the irish homeland, china for the chinese, etc, but lunatic racist trash like you thinks that the jews are singularly not entitled to one, despite being massacred and slaughtered hundreds of times by those who were hosting them at one time or other.

Wow, you are an intellectual one aren't you :cuckoo:

More intellectual than you will ever be
Oh do be quiet you silly Phoney!

No I wont, I will keep on showing the world that you are an ignorant racist POS

Almost right roodboy...

Some of my Jewish friends ARE zionists... But for some strange reason don't live in Israel....

Some of my friends are neo Marxists but don't live in Russia...................

Almost right roodboy...

Just like you don't live in the mythical place called Palestine. Wow.

If that's true then you're yet another jealous anti Semite who hides his Jew hate while around Jews.

It ISN'T BECAUSE THEY ARE VERMIN
Who are vermin? Are you in the habit of calling people vermin who live in their country and go about their daily business?
No, that's a Zionist trait.

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin,
"The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." Yitzhak Shamir
"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves."
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin.
Well since I agree that the Jews have a right to their own homeland, as do the palestinians and the Tibetans, I must be vermin.

Pity that is your viewpoint.

If you agree that Jewish people from Europe with no connection to the land in question have a right to create a "homeland" by disposessing the native population and conducting a brutal occupation with regular slaughters of said population...well, all I can say is, if the mitpachat fits...

If you're Jewish you automatically have a connection to the land of Israel, DUMBASS.

So if I were an English Roman Catholic, I'd have an "automatic connection" to Rome, so by your logic english Catholics can invade Italy, drive out the native Italians and establish a "Roman homeland"?

"So if I were an English Roman Catholic, I'd have an "automatic connection" to Rome, so by your logic english Catholics can invade Italy, drive out the native Italians and establish a "Roman homeland"?"

The difference ofcourse is that Italy is a sovereign state whereas Palestine never was. Further, the so called natives were infact arab immigrants themselves on the whole so the British and then the UN were correct to partition the land to create two states - one arab the other Jewish. Don't forget that the arabs in this case weren't kicked out. They left.

Almost right roodboy...

Almost right roodboy...

Whats so strange about that?

"So if I were an English Roman Catholic, I'd have an "automatic connection" to Rome, so by your logic english Catholics can invade Italy, drive out the native Italians and establish a "Roman homeland"?"

The difference ofcourse is that Italy is a sovereign state whereas Palestine never was. Further, the so called natives were infact arab immigrants themselves on the whole so the British and then the UN were correct to partition the land to create two states - one arab the other Jewish. Don't forget that the arabs in this case weren't kicked out. They left.

Are you for real?

"...around 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants of what became Israel (50 percent of the Arab total of Mandatory Palestine) left or were expelled from their homes."

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Are you for real?

"...around 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants of what became Israel (50 percent of the Arab total of Mandatory Palestine) left or were expelled from their homes."

Even your link uses the term 'left'. ,The arabs left simply to make room for the invading arab armies who openly declared their intention to destroy the Jewish state. The arabs lost. Tough.Still, a vast number of these arabs weren't 'palestinian' in the first place. They were immigrants themselves as the UN states.

Are you for real?

Even your link uses the term 'left'. ,The arabs left simply to make room for the invading arab armies who openly declared their intention to destroy the Jewish state. The arabs lost. Tough.Still, a vast number of these arabs weren't 'palestinian' in the first place. They were immigrants themselves as the UN states.

Oh dear...

Another zionazi with reading and comprehension difficulties....

..."left or were expelled from their homes."

"The causes are also a subject of fundamental disagreement between Arabs and Israelis. Factors involved in the exodus include Jewish military advances, attacks against Arab villages and fears of another massacre by Zionist militias after the Deir Yassin massacre, 239–240 which caused many to leave out of panic; Arab evacuation orders; expulsion orders by Israeli authorities; the voluntary self-removal of the wealthier classes, the collapse in Palestinian leadership, and an unwillingness to live under Jewish control."

"...more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled from their homes"

Who are vermin? Are you in the habit of calling people vermin who live in their country and go about their daily business?
No, that's a Zionist trait.

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin,
"The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." Yitzhak Shamir
"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves."
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin.
Well since I agree that the Jews have a right to their own homeland, as do the palestinians and the Tibetans, I must be vermin.

Pity that is your viewpoint.

If you agree that Jewish people from Europe with no connection to the land in question have a right to create a "homeland" by disposessing the native population and conducting a brutal occupation with regular slaughters of said population...well, all I can say is, if the mitpachat fits...

If you're Jewish you automatically have a connection to the land of Israel, DUMBASS.

So if I were an English Roman Catholic, I'd have an "automatic connection" to Rome, so by your logic english Catholics can invade Italy, drive out the native Italians and establish a "Roman homeland"?

No that is just your stupidity taking over your thought processes. But you could try that in Scotland if you were a Scots Catholic, and see how far you got

Are you for real?

Yet the Palestinians themselves say they were asked to leave by the arab armies, as the videos posted time after time show. Why do you only ever believe islamonazi propaganda that never has any back up

Are you for real?

Yet the Palestinians themselves say they were asked to leave by the arab armies, as the videos posted time after time show. Why do you only ever believe islamonazi propaganda that never has any back up

Why were they asked to leave Phoney?

"The causes are also a subject of fundamental disagreement between Arabs and Israelis. Factors involved in the exodus include Jewish military advances, attacks against Arab villages and fears of another massacre by Zionist militias after the Deir Yassin massacre, 239–240 which caused many to leave out of panic; Arab evacuation orders; expulsion orders by Israeli authorities; the voluntary self-removal of the wealthier classes, the collapse in Palestinian leadership, and an unwillingness to live under Jewish control."

Forum List

Back